Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, Jerami Grant looks legit as a 3.5. We need to find ourselves someone who will explode like that.
    Has a player ever improved that much in his 8th season? Disclaimer that it's only an 8 game sample size but he's gone from 12 PPG to 24 PPG one year to another.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has a player ever improved that much in his 8th season? Disclaimer that it's only an 8 game sample size but he's gone from 12 PPG to 24 PPG one year to another.
    Granted it's his sixth year but the same thing happens to Woods

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word on the nets subreddit is that he's seeking Capela money.
    Would "Capela money" fit into the Nets' financial situation though? Or would it be another Collins case, where they hesitate to pay him because of finances? I wouldn't mind paying him that money, tbh, I think Allen is easily better than Capela right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It made sense for the bubble when the season was suddenly cut short....but now it just feels like a money grab by the NBA.

This is a 72 game season. We've seen shorter seasons before without the need for a play-in tournament. I would be pissed if I was a 7-seed who spent all season earning that spot just to lose it by playing two bad games.
    Does it still not make sense why there's a play-in tournament? Players are missing games left and right. The end of the season record is not going to be a fair indicator of how good or bad a team truly was.
    daslicer Ice009

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does it still not make sense why there's a play-in tournament? Players are missing games left and right. The end of the season record is not going to be a fair indicator of how good or bad a team truly was.
    daslicer Ice009
    Alright, you have a fair point. I didn't take any of that stuff into consideration.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daslicer Ice009
    After seeing what happened to the Sixers I can see why they still have the play in game. Still my wish is after the Covid situation is under control that they get rid of this play in game whether that's a year from now or a few years from now.

Thread Information