San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Acting AG testified about Trump's election interference —

Neal Katyal wants transcripts released ASAP

"Jeffrey A. Rosen, who was acting attorney general during the Trump administration,

has told the Justice Department watchdog and Congressional investigators that

one of his deputies tried to help former President Donald J. Trump subvert the results of the 2020 election,"

detailed efforts by Jeffrey Clark, the acting head of the Justice Department's civil division, to push top leaders to falsely and

publicly assert that ongoing election fraud investigations cast doubt on the Electoral College results.

That prompted Mr. Trump to consider ousting Mr. Rosen and installing Mr. Clark at the top of the department to carry out that plan,"

https://www.rawstory.com/jeffrey-rosen-interview-transcripts

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump slapped with huge fines for his Chicago property’s environmental violations

Trump International Hotel & Tower, which was found to have been illegally pumping nearly 20 million gallons of water out of and back into the Chicago River without a valid permit,

The pumping of the water, which was used in the building’s heating and cooling systems, required the Trump Organization to obtain official permission from the Illinois Environmental Protection Agency

to certify that the diversion of such a massive amount of H20 wouldn’t affect the lives of the river’s aquatic population and kill off or reduce the fish population.

his Chicago property actually had the proper permit to use the river water in its physical plant but inexplicably failed to renew that permit once Trump took office.

after the state judge ruled that the water had been used illegally and that

the Trump Organization could now be responsible for up to $12 million in fines,

the building’s insurer, Continental Casualty, is now refusing to cover any of the fines stemming from the violations of Illinois law.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2021/08/06/trump-slapped-with-huge-fines-for-his-chicago-propertys-environmental-violations

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Nobody's ever seen a number like this!' New data reveals just how bad the Trump economy actually was

Across Trump's four years in office, the nation recorded

its lowest overall rate of GDP growth — at 1.6 percent

— since President Herbert Hoover's administration during the Great Depression

it's a widely used metric and Trump was downright obsessed with it."

Trump's historically low number continues a trend of the last 75 years in which both

the GDP and job numbers have grown faster under Democratic presidents than Republican ones,

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-gdp-growth
    Republican have believed the lie that they are better for the economy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Claims If His Administration Hadn’t Come Up With the Vaccine, LIE!

America Could Have ‘100 Million People Dead’

“Schools have to open,” Trump told Bongino,

because “young people are losing a big part of their life,” Trash killed 400K+ entire lives

and it would “leave a psychological scar.” Trash cares?

Teachers should get the vaccine, he added, saying he was “very proud” of it

and calling it something that “has been great for the world.” not great for Trash's dead victims

https://www.mediaite.com/trump/trump...n-people-dead/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More Trump Org indictments loom as investigators turn to CFO Weisselberg's son

criminal investigators in New York have a wealth of inside information on the son of the Trump Organization's CFO Allen Weisselberg that

likely will lead to new indictments and could be used to get the longtime Donald Trump executive to turn on the former president.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-org-i...nts-2654578509

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inside the extraordinary effort to save Trump from covid-19

His illness was more severe than the White House acknowledged at the time.... They were wrong.

Could he help someone at the White House obtain an experimental coronavirus treatment, known as a monoclonal antibody?

Only about 10 people so far had used it outside of those trials.
    The patient was one of President Donald Trump’s closest advisers: Hope Hicks.

they kept pressing him to effectively cut corners.

No, we can’t do that, Hahn told them several times.

We’re talking about someone’s life.

We have to actually examine the application to make sure we’re doing it safely.

When Hahn later learned the effort was on behalf of
    the president, he was stunned.

For God’s sake, he thought, it’s the president who’s sick, and you want us to bend the rules?

Trump was in the highest-risk category for severe disease from covid-19 —

at 74,

he rarely exercised and

was considered medically obese.

the type of patient with whom you would want to take every possible precaution.

Trump’s brush with severe illness and the prospect of death caught the White House so unprepared that

they had not even briefed Vice President Mike Pence’s team on a plan to swear him in if Trump became incapacitated.

The week leading up to Trump’s infection was frenzied, even by his standards.

On Saturday, Sept. 26,
    he had hosted a party with scores of maskless attendees to announce Amy Coney Barrett as his pick for Supreme Court justice.

The celebrations had continued indoors, where most people remained maskless.

By that time, the virus was surging again, but

Trump’s contempt for face coverings had turned into unofficial White House policy.

He actually asked aides who wore them in his presence to take them off.

If someone was going to do a news conference with him,

he made clear that he or she was not to wear a mask by his side.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...gn=runway-2021

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Campaign, GOP Have Refunded $135 Million After Aggressive Fundraising Tactics

https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...ndraising.html

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Inside the extraordinary effort to save Trump from covid-19

His illness was more severe than the White House acknowledged at the time.... They were wrong.

Could he help someone at the White House obtain an experimental coronavirus treatment, known as a monoclonal antibody?

Only about 10 people so far had used it outside of those trials.
    The patient was one of President Donald Trump’s closest advisers: Hope Hicks.

they kept pressing him to effectively cut corners.

No, we can’t do that, Hahn told them several times.

We’re talking about someone’s life.

We have to actually examine the application to make sure we’re doing it safely.

When Hahn later learned the effort was on behalf of
    the president, he was stunned.

For God’s sake, he thought, it’s the president who’s sick, and you want us to bend the rules?

Trump was in the highest-risk category for severe disease from covid-19 —

at 74,

he rarely exercised and

was considered medically obese.

the type of patient with whom you would want to take every possible precaution.

Trump’s brush with severe illness and the prospect of death caught the White House so unprepared that

they had not even briefed Vice President Mike Pence’s team on a plan to swear him in if Trump became incapacitated.

The week leading up to Trump’s infection was frenzied, even by his standards.

On Saturday, Sept. 26,
    he had hosted a party with scores of maskless attendees to announce Amy Coney Barrett as his pick for Supreme Court justice.

The celebrations had continued indoors, where most people remained maskless.

By that time, the virus was surging again, but

Trump’s contempt for face coverings had turned into unofficial White House policy.

He actually asked aides who wore them in his presence to take them off.

If someone was going to do a news conference with him,

he made clear that he or she was not to wear a mask by his side.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...gn=runway-2021
    Boiled down:::

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Severe cognitive decline':

Trump stuns critics with Fox News comments on coronavirus

made some curious claims

about the COVID-19 pandemic that had

critics wondering if he even remembers last year when the country went into a major shutdown.

"Well, first of all, could you imagine

if I were president right now and we had this massive attack from the coronavirus,

you know, now they like to call it, they have new names and they have other new names, but

it's exactly what we had, we had the same thing," Trump suggested.

"If that were me, they would say 'what a horrible thing, what a horrible job.'

These are numbers in some cases that are equivalent to what it was,

but we don't hear that."

the former president did little during the early days of COVID-19

which led to over 600,000 deaths
    as his administration bungled the response --

in sharp contrast to the pro-active work being done by President Joe Biden's administration.

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-19

"These are numbers in some cases that are equivalent to what it was"
    .... only in counties that continue to believe your LYING MORTAL BULL

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump praised Hitler’s 'economic miracle' —

and that's even worse than it sounds

Trump allegedly praised Adolf Hitler's role in Germany's economic recovery in the 1930s as evidence that the Führer "did a lot of good things."

Hitler's supposed "economic miracle" was a Nazi talking point throughout the 1930s and into the 1940s.

Nearly a century later, the theory that Hitler restored Germany's economy persists.

The implication that Hitler's economic accomplishments could potentially offset the Holocaust is unsettling on its face.

It's also ignores the inconvenient fact that Hitler's economy wasn't detached from Nazi atrocities.

Hitler's "economic miracle" was based explicitly, though not exclusively, on newly-introduced anti-Semitic laws.

So to accomplish their goal of reducing the unemployment rate, the Nazis redefined who counted as "German" and who qualified as "unemployed."

an out-of-work Jewish German didn't officially count as unemployed. After 1933, they became a burden on the state and were in some cases designated "work-shy" and sent to concentration camps.

Jewish Germans forced out of the workforce soon found they didn't qualify for any form of state aid, which also reduced the cost of state-funded social services —

a double boon for the Nazis' economic miracle.

virtually every piece of anti-Semitic legislation passed during the Nazis' first two years in power had targeted Jewish Germans' ability to find work and earn a living in Hitler's booming economy.

economic recovery was the direct result of redefining a whole group of people out of the economy.

terror, abuse and brutality were important engines of the Nazis' economic recovery.

Far from showing he "did a lot of good things," Hitler's rebounding economy revealed the first signs of Nazi horrors to come.

using economic ends to justify inhumane means —

for example,

displacing the poor for international sporting events,

destroying the rainforest and displacing indigenous communities, or

rejecting public health guidance during a global pandemic —

remains frighteningly common.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-hitler-economic-record

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash making friends

'The word woke means loser': Trump attacks NFL, MLB and LeBron James in Fox News rant

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-mlb-nfl-nba-woke

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jealous Trump Threatens Republican Senators Over Infrastructure Deal

Describing the incentive as "a disgrace," Trump condemned the package shortly

"Joe Biden's infrastructure bill is a disgrace," Trump wrote.

"If Mitch McConnell was [sic] smart, which we've seen no evidence of,

he would use the debt ceiling card to negotiate a good infrastructure package."

"It will be very hard for me to endorse anyone foolish enough to vote in favor of this deal."

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-a...nfrastructure-

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Official Boutons_Deux is Not Doing Awesome Thread

How's your echo chamber going for you boutons_deux? You need to seek help for your rabid Trump Derangement Syndrome tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Deleted':

Trump Spokesperson Says Fox News Edited Interview

to Remove Election Fraud Claims

https://www.newsweek.com/deleted-tru...claims-1617323

Even Fox can't stand Trash's

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rick Scott Humiliates Trump By Refusing Call Him The Leader Of The GOP

https://www.politicususa.com/2021/08...op-leader.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine?

Sort of.

In English we call that a memory.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    corrupt and corrupting

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Trump should be concerned' by latest 'big lie' courtroom ruling

a judge's decision to

sanction two Colorado lawyers for filing a frivolous lawsuit tied to Donald Trump's "big lie"

that the election was stolen from him is a sign of things to come.

Trump should be "concerned" about his own chances in court.

Federal Judge N. Reid Neureiter moved to sanction the lawyers over a lawsuit they filed in December that

claimed Trump was denied the presidency due to voter fraud -- without providing any evidence of a crime.

"In this particular matter, the two attorneys filed the lawsuit on behalf of all registered voters in the United States,

falsely claiming that officials in Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin had engaged in a 'vast conspiracy' with tech companies to interfere with the election.

The plaintiffs asked a federal court in Colorado to

declare the actions of multiple state legislatures, municipalities and state courts in the conduct of the 2020 election" as 'legal nullities,'

and sought a total of $160 billion in damages.

The court, like so many others around the country dealing with similar cases, dismissed the suit on numerous grounds and rejected these bizarre claims of election fraud."

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-legal-problems-2654585243

The lawyers got sanctoned, did they get paid?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'They're going to sing like canaries':

Flood of DOJ employees expected to expose Trump after Rosen revelations

conservative commentator Amanda Carpenter predicts the floodgates will now open with other DOJ staffers coming forward.

Rosen testified ... for seven hours, ... handed lawmakers a wealth of information about the former president's maneuverings after losing the 2020 election to Joe Biden.

the DOJ has stated it will not block any employees from coming forward,

means a lot more details about Trump's backroom dealings are in the offing.

they just needed the cover of the DOJ ruling saying they would be free to do so, but the second impeachment was really -- this is the same as the first."

https://www.rawstory.com/donald-trump-exposed

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'An incredible grift':

Top Republican PAC skirts federal law in scheme that could be 'outright fraudulent'

WinRed PAC,...s, appears to be blatantly skirting federal campaign finance laws by not reporting operating expenses.

WinRed has not disclosed possibly tens of millions of dollars in PAC expenses,

Republican leaders forced on campaigns in the 2020 election, has kept secret the iden ies of the people and firms who work for it and provide its services.

the PAC appears to have potentially crossed the blurry lines of federal campaign finance laws."

WinRed PAC raised $2.24 billion for the 2020 election cycle, while reporting only $1,522.55 in expenses.

WinRed's Democratic counterpart, ActBlue, raised $4.4 billion, and reported more than $42 million operating costs.

WinRed's filings "absurd" and "nothing short of scandalous,"

"on shaky legal ground in almost every respect."

appears to be "an incredible grift."

WinRed PAC is causing headaches for the GOP candidates who have effectively been forced to rely on it.

"Republican campaign officials have complained about WinRed's opacity, which conceals who is making money at their expense,"

"And WinRed's convoluted transaction model has frustrated a number of GOP candidates and committees, leaving some of them on the hook with the FEC.

https://www.rawstory.com/gop-campaign-contributions

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Cheap golf club':

Melanie

Trump mocked for whining about criticism of her 'damage' to the White House Rose Garden

Melania Trump has become aware of the criticism surrounding her changes to Jackie Kennedy's famous design of the White House Rose Garden.

the Twitter account linked to the "Office of Melania Trump" ... shared a photo that some said was taken from a vantage point that

neglected to show how the cherry blossom and crab apple trees were removed.

after all of Melania Trump's work, it was already in need of repairs.

https://www.rawstory.com/melania-trump-rose-garden-redo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bongino will have to do some epic grovelling to rejoin the fold

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Trump flipping on mere editing

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump allies refusing to help Rudy Giuliani with his legal woes

https://www.rawstory.com/rudy-giuliani-2654597104/

tranny Julie Annie is so screwed, America's (self proclaimed) Mayor to America's self-destroyed Sycophant

Thread Information