Page 321 of 376 FirstFirst ... 221271311317318319320321322323324325331371 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 9386
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been looking more into this game. Just learned there are no leveling cap in this game and you can spend time leveling up and then fighting a boss. If you can do that indefinitely then it makes the game a cake walk. I was expecting this game to be a 10/10 in terms of platinum difficulty.

Most places rate it around 6-7.

Do the enemies level up according to your own?
    Technically is a level cap, 792 lol. Once you hit level 140 or so it costs so many runes to level up you can really only do it after bossfights unless you just find a really good farming spot or something, at least in the first playthrough. In NG the runes go way up so it's viable to start leveling up again then without having to always fight a boss. It's like Bloodborne though in that even if you're superhero level you'll still get killed if you're trying to fight more than a couple of enemies at a time. Like after I killed Malenia (a really hard optional boss, by far the hardest in the game), got swarmed by a pack of rats in a cave 20 minutes later and got killed.

There was one real cheese magic weapon in the game that made it easy mode but it got nerfed in the 1.03 update. Now that they fixed the bug for arcade scaling there is a new cheese weapon that will surely get nerfed in the next patch. Namely, the one I posted a video for early in the thread.

I don't know how to rate the difficulty of the plat since I rarely go for one. No way in I could ever plat the Naughty Dog games for example, but on Elden Ring I have every trophy except the two for the endings I didn't do. Required doing a ton of dungeons and a bunch of difficult boss fights, but you kind of learn to play them as you go. These FromSoft games are always really hard at first. I was getting wrecked early on as it has been a couple of years since I played any FromSoft game (a fact spurraider21 never lets me live down for not finishing Sekiro lol).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Technically is a level cap, 792 lol. Once you hit level 140 or so it costs so many runes to level up you can really only do it after bossfights unless you just find a really good farming spot or something, at least in the first playthrough. In NG the runes go way up so it's viable to start leveling up again then without having to always fight a boss. It's like Bloodborne though in that even if you're superhero level you'll still get killed if you're trying to fight more than a couple of enemies at a time. Like after I killed Malenia (a really hard optional boss, by far the hardest in the game), got swarmed by a pack of rats in a cave 20 minutes later and got killed.

There was one real cheese magic weapon in the game that made it easy mode but it got nerfed in the 1.03 update. Now that they fixed the bug for arcade scaling there is a new cheese weapon that will surely get nerfed in the next patch. Namely, the one I posted a video for early in the thread.

I don't know how to rate the difficulty of the plat since I rarely go for one. No way in I could ever plat the Naughty Dog games for example, but on Elden Ring I have every trophy except the two for the endings I didn't do. Required doing a ton of dungeons and a bunch of difficult boss fights, but you kind of learn to play them as you go. These FromSoft games are always really hard at first. I was getting wrecked early on as it has been a couple of years since I played any FromSoft game (a fact spurraider21 never lets me live down for not finishing Sekiro lol).
    It's okay buddy, I never finished Sekiro either. I got past the ape and never got a chance to finish it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's okay buddy, I never finished Sekiro either. I got past the ape and never got a chance to finish it.
    filthy casuals. i ended up making multiple playthroughs for the different endings. was pretty surprised at how quickly i was able to get throughs subsequent runs after you've learned the bosses. then they released the mini DLC thing with the boss runs, and that was a lot of fun to play through as well, especially when they gave a few of the bosses even more difficult variations. from a pure combat perspective... maybe the best game i played on PS4? god of war's combat was amazing too, but what made that game 10/10 for me was the world design, story, visuals, etc, in addition to the addicting combat. i guess the vaklyries, and particularly sigrun are as good as fromsoft bosses

sekiro probably has the most replay value of any of the fromsoft games i've played

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL I stopped playing it because Persona 4 Golden unexpectedly came out on PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL I stopped playing it because Persona 4 Golden unexpectedly came out on PC.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anyone finish sifu? i got to the final boss age 35 but i can barely even damage him with no focus attacks, even if i just focus on dodging, avoiding, and parrying i can barely keep up.. I put almost all my shrines into abilities that have no bearing on the final fight and now out of luck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that Series X still in stock at Walmart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn that Series X still in stock at Walmart
    who wants a poorbox?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who wants a poorbox?
    Say that when Elder Scrolls 6 or Fallout 5 comes out tbh. Plus I thought you were a COD fan, that 's eventually going to be XBox exclusive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say that when Elder Scrolls 6 or Fallout 5 comes out tbh. Plus I thought you were a COD fan, that 's eventually going to be XBox exclusive.
    would be the perfect time to quit cod if that happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer my Series X over the PS5, tbh. if Sony didn't have their exclusives there wouldnt even be a reason for me to own a PS5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I prefer my Series X over the PS5, tbh. if Sony didn't have their exclusives there wouldnt even be a reason for me to own a PS5
    Pisses me off that Sony isn't going to support FreeSync while XBox has for years now. That's enough reason for me to get a Series X and play all my 3rd party games there since I have my PS5 and Switch (for now) connected to a 4k FreeSync monitor.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are too many exclusive games Sony pumps out to warrant an Xbox at any point, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far Cry 6 will be free to play March 24-27. I'm def going to give it a try tomorrow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are too many exclusive games Sony pumps out to warrant an Xbox at any point, tbh.
    They'll all be on PC eventually imo. GOAT of war, HZD, and Days Gone did amazingly on PC and I'm sure Sony took notice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll all be on PC eventually imo. GOAT of war, HZD, and Days Gone did amazingly on PC and I'm sure Sony took notice
    If you want to wait 4-5 years for them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, yes, they did very well for the PC market. And I can't comment much more than that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, yes, they did very well for the PC market. And I can't comment much more than that.
    Welp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MS made a big move to purchase Activision. They are likely going to focus on gaming hard, and could be about to flood the market with cheap les just to run off compe ion. They could easily do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MS made a big move to purchase Activision. They are likely going to focus on gaming hard, and could be about to flood the market with cheap les just to run off compe ion. They could easily do it.
    They have already done that with Game Pass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah some of those Sony exclusives are nice tbh

I'm still using the previous gen Xbox One

Had PS1, PS2 and PS3
    Used to prefer PS controllers as well (Xbox controllers felt too big for my tiny girly hands)

After my PS3 died, I got a free Xbox One
    I'm not going to complain, it's free

I eventually got used to the Xbox Controller

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have already done that with Game Pass.
    Sony needs to get on top of that and release their own premium service. (PS Now is a joke)

But I also wonder how tenable and long term can Game Pass be. Aren't gaming studios losing lots of money by letting their games not only be on the service from the get but also exclusive to it. At least for a time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony needs to get on top of that and release their own premium service. (PS Now is a joke)

But I also wonder how tenable and long term can Game Pass be. Aren't gaming studios losing lots of money by letting their games not only be on the service from the get but also exclusive to it. At least for a time.
    MS can afford to actually be in the negative for years on this just to weed out the weak players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far Cry 6 asking me to link a Ubisoft account to play the free weekend on PS5. Guess I'm skipping that , what a waste of time clearing out 93GB of games and downloading it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Far Cry 6 asking me to link a Ubisoft account to play the free weekend on PS5. Guess I'm skipping that , what a waste of time clearing out 93GB of games and downloading it.
    Pretty sure you can skip it.

Glitchysoft asked me the same when I bought and install their last 3 games. I just said no to it and it went away.

Thread Information