Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing of the sort from me. You're the one who cannot say anything specific was walked back. It's your claim, bruh.
    Of course I did. You already agreed that his initial comment could trigger violence. Is in this very thread.

Followed by me posting Trump's own tweet asking his re s not to hurt Asian American people. If we agree, which clearly we do, that his initial comments triggered violence on Asians in America, then his tweet asking his sheep not to do that is walking it back.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor blake. His ankle bites don't even tickle without Chump to ride.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course I did. You already agreed that his initial comment could trigger violence. Is in this very thread.

Followed by me posting Trump's own tweet asking his re s not to hurt Asian American people. If we agree, which clearly we do, that his initial comments triggered violence on Asians in America, then his tweet asking his sheep not to do that is walking it back.
    I said that there are persons out there who may do such violence regardless.

Trump directly promoted no such violence; he walked back nothing.

That you're so desperate to take the obligatory disclaimer as a walk back.
    Dat TDS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said that there are persons out there who may do such violence regardless.

Trump directly promoted no such violence; he walked back nothing.

That you're so desperate to take the obligatory disclaimer as a walk back.
    Dat TDS.
    Trump clearly didn't need to 'directly' promote anything, considering even a semen shielder like you interpreted it to include stoking violence, as you admitted in this very thread.

So an "obligatory disclaimer" that you thought people wouldn't give two s about anyways is not a walk back? lmao

Like I said, you keep doing the mental gymnastics you need to do to defend Dear Leader's honor. I'll give 'seppe the nod at least for being intellectually honest.

I never liked Trump, this isn't news. I also have given him props when I thought he deserved them.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump clearly didn't need to 'directly' promote anything, considering even a semen shielder like you interpreted it to include stoking violence, as you admitted in this very thread.
    There's been attacks. I heard it from Cardi B
    Remember all those attacks on Muslims after 911 too
    Let's keep the CIA 'whistleblower' safe and pretend he doesn't exist

Speaking of cards
    I think it's pretty clear to any non sperm shielder that I was mocking the idea that Trump was stoking violence. Get a hold of your TDS.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 03-25-2020 at 09:53 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So an "obligatory disclaimer" that you thought people wouldn't give two s about anyways is not a walk back? lmao
    Trump had to dab some corporate lobbyist tears. Absolutely nothing walked back, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't bully the Chinaman!
    Until he gets you to the other side..

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, you keep doing the mental gymnastics you need to do to defend Dear Leader's honor. I'll give 'seppe the nod at least for being intellectually honest.

I never liked Trump, this isn't news. I also have given him props when I thought he deserved them.
    It's not about Trump's honor. I don't care if you hate him for it. Nothing was walked back is all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's pretty clear to any non sperm shielder that I was mocking the idea that Trump was stoking violence. Get a hold of your TDS.
    lol no, you started this thread out of your Democrat Derangement Syndrome. Pretty much admitted that his re ed ass base would interpret what he said as a call to up Asian Americans... and I quote:

The Trump re base are the ones that would do such things if they were to be done. And they're gonna do their lawless sh** one way or another. Blaming Trump for calling it is nonsense.

Trump had to dab some corporate lobbyist tears. Absolutely nothing walked back, bruh.
    Dear leader came to the same conclusion we all in here came to, you included: there's deranged stupid idiots that will take his rhetoric and turn violent. That's exactly why he walked it back. It was absolutely the right thing to do.

It's not about Trump's honor. I don't care if you hate him for it. Nothing was walked back is all.
    of course it's about Trump's honor. You knew exactly when he said what he said that he was being an edgelord to trigger dem libs. Somehow you thought this genius thread was going to do the same thing, and now that he had to walk that back, you're trying to save face.

Just say you didn't like he had to go out there and clarify that , like Thread said. At least display a shred of honesty.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no, you started this thread out of your Democrat Derangement Syndrome. Pretty much admitted that his re ed ass base would interpret what he said as a call to up Asian Americans... and I quote:
    "The Trump re base" are the people on your side, bruh. You're struggling with basic comprehension.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course it's about Trump's honor. You knew exactly when he said what he said that he was being an edgelord to trigger dem libs.
    Actually, I think he said it to send a message to China. Liberal tears ended up just being an added but not wholly unexpected bonus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "The Trump re base" are the people on your side, bruh. You're struggling with basic comprehension.
    You were replying to this (again, in this thread for everyone to see):

It's true, but still a misstep by Trump since many of his re base will take it literally and hassle Asian-Americans for something they have no connection to
    Pretty clear the discussion centered on Trump's re base. Honestly, I read your post as "The , Trump re base...".

Actually, I think he said it to send a message to China. Liberal tears ended up just being an added but not wholly unexpected bonus.
    Hey, I said I had no issue with him stating where the virus came from. And I also thought he was spot on in clarifying that he didn't mean violence. As I told Thread earlier, there's different ways to communicate something and don't open yourself up to having to walk stuff back.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey, I said I had no issue with him stating where the virus came from. And I also thought he was spot on in clarifying that he didn't mean violence. As I told Thread earlier, there's different ways to communicate something and don't open yourself up to having to walk stuff back.
    Nothing walked back. What he said still stands. You're really trying for something that isn't there, bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing walked back. What he said still stands. You're really trying for something that isn't there, bruh.
    Well, we disagree. Clearly other posters understood what I was talking about, you don't, that's fine by me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, we disagree. Clearly other posters understood what I was talking about, you don't, that's fine by me.
    You're trying to pretend I don't understand something even after it's been shown that you misread this and Trump didn't do that and so forth.

I guess if you want to save face, then whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean, you misread it. I think I've got my point across though, so here, have the coveted W, tbh...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That was always a likelihood, Cub. Getting China's irresponsibility out there was accomplished. No need to play into Dems snares thereafter.
    True, Spurts. I see the wisdom now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean, you misread it. I think I've got my point across though, so here, have the coveted W, tbh...
    Bruh, you had to put a comma in to show how you misread it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, you had to put a comma in to show how you misread it.
    I read your reply in the only way it made sense. You replied to a post clearly stating it was referring to Trump's re base.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL, derp getting corona'd by Nono.

Someone give derp a penis, I bet his thumbs look like crackhead thumbs from all the sucking.

Thread Information