Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://thedcpatriot.com/nevada-state-served-maladministration-affidavits-forcing-election-audit/

Nevada looking to be one of the states to follow Arizona's lead.

The heat is on!

MAGA
    My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright, derp.

Enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez derp, half the threads in the first page are your meltdown/attention whoring threads... give it a rest.
    Kori Ellis timvp Deuce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lefty doth protest too much, methinks

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The lefty doth protest too much, methinks
    Moar trying to weaponize the mods because he can't even shill hard enough at this point.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jeez derp, half the threads in the first page are your meltdown/attention whoring threads... give it a rest.
    Kori Ellis timvp Deuce
    You and a handful of others go out of your ways to respond to this dumbass virtually every time he posts.

You're part of the problem.

I don't know what's so hard about ignoring him, but it seems some of yall just can't help yourselves. You're enablers giving an attention exactly what he wants.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and a handful of others go out of your ways to respond to this dumbass virtually every time he posts.

I don't know what's so hard about ignoring him, but it seems some of yall just can't help yourselves. You're enablers giving an attention exactly what he wants.
    No. He's an attention in his own right. What he wants is to be a victim and get rewarded for it.

Only five to seven posters here even create threads regularly or semi regularly. If I post a handful of bumps I'm going to have a number of threads on page one.

Again, this guy who doesn't often even create his own threads is just being manipulative and vindictive. He's being a pariah. Just because there's more es that support this bs doesn't make it not so.

And dont act like you're ignoring me either before you get high and mighty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Everyday people who can't stand Spurt continue to reply to him and they continue to keep his threads alive and on the first page. It's hilarious!

They love him and they wouldn't know what to do without him here on ST tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And dont act like you're ignoring me either before you get high and mighty.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyday people who can't stand Spurt continue to reply to him and they continue to keep his threads alive and on the first page. It's hilarious!

They love him and they wouldn't know what to do without him here on ST tbh.
    There's a certain irony that their crusade to ban me will make their ST lives boring for them if somehow successful.

But I think they crave the safe space of an echo chamber so much.

And btw, they're "spamming" by just ing about me while not regarding the topic whatsoever. So they're huge hypocrites too.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 06-11-2021 at 11:17 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also at ChumpSnitcher and ElSnitcho o (snitching upon ChumpSnitcher's dog whistle) coming here after 11 PM Texas time when most people are away or sleeping and clutching their pearls that I've posted in a few threads as if that's some serious sh**. The mods should start banning them for trying to manipulate them; but apparently they won't cos they're friends....

And no Chumpette has even started a political thread today for anything to be overshadowed. Only Hater and gs only even posted one each in the last 24 hours. These Chumpettes are so bitter and so eager to weaponize the mods, who should take note of their perpetual scheme, which should offend them that these es are trying to use them.
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 06-11-2021 at 11:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Only poster I have on ignore, tbh... I respond maybe to 1/50th of the he posts. He's not going to stop attention whoring though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, Joey. He continually bumps his own threads with his 50 alts, which is lame as as well.

Plus I didn't ask for a ban, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only poster I have on ignore, tbh... I respond maybe to 1/50th of the he posts. He's not going to stop attention whoring though.
    This is just boldface lying. You respond to me over and over in any given hour.

But you damn well know that's what ChumpSnitcher (and you) is (are) angling for; so, don't pretend you're innocent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular
    This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular
    This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list.
    Only 48 more to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways...

Kori Ellis timvp Deuce

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's a certain irony that their crusade to ban me will make their ST lives boring for them if somehow successful.

But I think they crave the safe space of an echo chamber so much.

And btw, they're "spamming" by just ing about me while not regarding the topic whatsoever. So they're huge hypocrites too.
    we just love to see maga supporters showing their stupidity, this is distracting.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Go---Spurts---Go!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also at ChumpSnitcher and ElSnitcho o (snitching upon ChumpSnitcher's dog whistle) coming here after 11 PM Texas time when most people are away or sleeping and clutching their pearls that I've posted in a few threads as if that's some serious sh**. The mods should start banning them for trying to manipulate them; but apparently they won't cos they're friends....

And no Chumpette has even started a political thread today for anything to be overshadowed. Only Hater and gs only even posted one each in the last 24 hours. These Chumpettes are so bitter and so eager to weaponize the mods, who should take note of their perpetual scheme, which should offend them that these es are trying to use them.
    It's hilarious that anyone here would go cry foul to the mods.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really, Joey. He continually bumps his own threads with his 50 alts, which is lame as as well.

Just playing devil's advocate here but can't you just look past his threads and not give him attention then? I do it all the time with Chump and Blake.

I'll never understand disliking someone so much here that you'll go out of your way to enter their threads, reply to them with insults, and then act like yall are the bigger man while propagating the same behavior that got you here in the first place. If you don't want Spurt to be acknowledged or be given the attention yall think he is seeking then leave him be. It's that simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, if your roommate has a dog that continually has diarrhea and s all over your bed, the couch, the kitchen, the floor everywhere... that's 'hilarious'?

It's not even trolling or funny. Other than the unintentional comedy of getting shat on in every single forum he posts in, and having no clue how to use something as basic as an alt, there's zero value there.

There are still a few posters worth engaging in conversation with (you included, joey), and having to side step through all the turds everywhere gets old quick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just playing devil's advocate here but can't you just look past his threads and not give him attention then? I do it all the time with Chump and Blake.

I'll never understand disliking someone so much here that you'll go out of your way to enter their threads, reply to them with insults, and then act like yall are the bigger man while propagating the same behavior that got you here in the first place. If you don't want Spurt to be acknowledged or be given the attention yall think he is seeking then leave him be. It's that simple.
    Hey, I was probably the most patient poster with him in this place. I wanted to make it work for him and everyone else. Patience has a limit.

Again, come here to chill and talk some politics with some guys that are worth engaging. This place used to be great for some serious, intelligent conversation.

Even boutons, whose posts I completely ignore as well, is nowhere near this unhinged. I never asked for a ban, but maybe a timeout to re-think things might be in order.

Thread Information