Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    First off RIP to the victims...adpnd my bad not a plane crash but rather a terrorist attack by Isis on the Russians.....Now on to Putin in Syria...and rabid republicans foaming at the mouth about how he's smarter than Obama and all this silly ...i tried to tell yall every time this clown tries to challenge Obama it results in nothing but bad happening to him..tbh...now 224 of his people are dead...and another 79,000 trapped in Eygypt....

But oooh according to republicans he's supposed to be so smart and strategic...dude is a moron....tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Do you think it's too late for Putin to get on the ticket with Trump?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    First off RIP to the victims...adpnd my bad not a plane crash but rather a terrorist attack by Isis on the Russians.....Now on to Putin in Syria...and rabid republicans foaming at the mouth about how he's smarter than Obama and all this silly ...i tried to tell yall every time this clown tries to challenge Obama it results in nothing but bad happening to him..tbh...now 224 of his people are dead...and another 79,000 trapped in Eygypt....

But oooh according to republicans he's supposed to be so smart and strategic...dude is a moron....tbh
    These things have no great significance in terms of strategy and statecraft. They are more like anomalies.

Thread Information