Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ive been on this for years, why am i still gnsf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you haven't paid for the premium package, it's logical that your name isn't blacked.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me, too, and proud of it!

Most non-gnsfs are ignorant homers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have a BNSF sponsor. It's very much like getting into a club/fraternity. A BNSF must select you as a pledge and thus becoming your sponsor. After a bunch of tests and you doing them a bunch of favors, they can nominate you to get bolded. You must submit all pledge requests to Bruno who will then assign you a BNSF sponsor.

GL.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow.. this made me realize I've been a member here for almost 10 years..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Me, too, and proud of it!

Most non-gnsfs are ignorant homers!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC, original posters got bolded, then afterwards you'd get bolded based on timvp and kori's preferences, hence spurraider21 nominated under the Bogosian/Zaillian Clause 34. also, repeated criticisms of Parker or Manu are grounds for debolding. fwiw, I still don't see a big difference between gnsf and bnsf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Find out where the heck timvp is and MAYBE you'll get bolded . .

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And and a proud gnsf, you homer.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC, original posters got bolded, then afterwards you'd get bolded based on timvp and kori's preferences, hence spurraider21 nominated under the Bogosian/Zaillian Clause 34. also, repeated criticisms of Parker or Manu are grounds for debolding. fwiw, I still don't see a big difference between gnsf and bnsf.

Gnsfs have better takes, mostly.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must have a BNSF sponsor. It's very much like getting into a club/fraternity. A BNSF must select you as a pledge and thus becoming your sponsor. After a bunch of tests and you doing them a bunch of favors, they can nominate you to get bolded. You must submit all pledge requests to Bruno who will then assign you a BNSF sponsor.

GL.

Don't forget about the stuff dealing with a sheep and a goat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ditto. there's good and bad in both groups. tbh i'm surprised you never got bolded while the owners were active. although i'd be lying if i said i smiled a bit when i saw my name is in bold det first time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not about how long you've been on the board; it's about how much you've contributed. Kori and timvp value posters making solid takes and backing their opinions up with research.

Don't complain if you want to get bolded. Hunker down and do some work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because your name had been bolded doesn't mean you know anything about basketball. It just means you are a message board addict...

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just because your name had been bolded doesn't mean you know anything about basketball. It just means you are a message board addict...
    Or old as .

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bnsf, gnsf, seems rather trivial to me. Who really cares?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ditto. there's good and bad in both groups. tbh i'm surprised you never got bolded while the owners were active. although i'd be lying if i said i smiled a bit when i saw my name is in bold det first time.
    I don't blame you, the bolded looks cooler. I think it's best in NBA Forum, with Suns, Pacers and Lakers sticking out the most. I'd create a Suns troll just for that reason. I probably didn't get bolded because of too many racist or bad jokes, not enough advanced stats or CBA nomenclature in my posts. But other than it looking cooler, I don't care for the patrician/plebeian aspect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't blame you, the bolded looks cooler. I think it's best in NBA Forum, with Suns, Pacers and Lakers sticking out the most. I'd create a Suns troll just for that reason. I probably didn't get bolded because of too many racist or bad jokes, not enough advanced stats or CBA nomenclature in my posts. But other than it looking cooler, I don't care for the patrician/plebeian aspect.
    Yeah back when I was grey (tough times ) I called it class warfare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the big deal with being a bnsf or gnsf. At the end of the day, you're either a spurs fan or not ol' sport. Personally, I couldn't care less. All I know is that my life, ol' sport ......... my life has got to be like this. It's got to keep going up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a fun little social experiment. If I were to go to psych/sociology grad, school, I'd pitch it as a thesis idea.

There are a ton of bad BNSFs, and quite a few good grays. I like that you can't tell in the NFL Forum.

But yeah, I was glad when my defense thread earned me bold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been on ST for years and never even noticed. Some people with massive amounts of post strike me as having nothing else to do, it's fun to speak with spurs fans but other than that.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow.. this made me realize I've been a member here for almost 10 years..
    Yeah. Yesterday someone was playing The Black Eyed Peas "Don't Funk With My Heart" at work, googled the release date and when I saw that was a 9 year old song I felt pretty ing old.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been on ST for years and never even noticed. Some people with massive amounts of post strike me as having nothing else to do, it's fun to speak with spurs fans but other than that.....
    Same here. In fact mine is bold in The Club and gray here although I've posted here more.
    Go figure.
    It's only a problem for those who need their egos stroked IMHO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been on ST for a pretty long time. Don't really mind the bolded or non-bolded names... you just know who the bags are and who the cool people are. To this day, I'm still using an avatar Obstructed_View gave me so he's pretty cool lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bolding of names has to be the WOAT system I've seen on any board. Not that it's terrible, it's just not as good of an incentive as a custom le, rep system, etc

Thread Information