Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn y'all Americans are brainwashed. Disney is a free masonic pedophile network, I wouldn't show those movies to kids either. Talk about freedom of speech, but go disrespect a got on social media and your account will be banned. Do that in the entertainment industry and you'll be black balled. But freedom of speech, yeah sure. Lol. The amount of hypocrisy in the US is unmatched. All this China propaganda is just going on cause y'all owe them mad money and somehow gotta keep the dollar afloat. That's why you wage war against other countries for oil. And now you need a war against China. But none of you will get this cause you get your news from CNN

I may or may not care. monkeypunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn y'all Americans are brainwashed. Disney is a free masonic pedophile network, I wouldn't show those movies to kids either. Talk about freedom of speech, but go disrespect a got on social media and your account will be banned. Do that in the entertainment industry and you'll be black balled. But freedom of speech, yeah sure. Lol. The amount of hypocrisy in the US is unmatched. All this China propaganda is just going on cause y'all owe them mad money and somehow gotta keep the dollar afloat. That's why you wage war against other countries for oil. And now you need a war against China. But none of you will get this cause you get your news from CNN
    Oh, please do share. Where is this fount of truth that reveals what CNN will not?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why aren't any of the pussy journalists asking Pop about his Beto support? Imagine voting for that imbecile and being the moral high horse that Pop is on. Pop loved him so much he wore a hat to show his support.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So many grievances....

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been a Spurs fan for decades and appreciate what Pop's done for and meant to the franchise ... but he really really needs to stfu. It doesn't matter if you and I agree or disagree with his politics.

The point is basketball is supposed to be an escape from that political bull ! Enough already!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why can't you people just not give a about what other people say?

Why to you force yourself to be triggered by guys who have no actual say in these events or policies?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would it be disrespectful to call out the Nazis for putting Jewish people in concentration camps before WW2? China’s behavior is the moral equivalent. Except they buy our silence or force it by closing their markets. They even control speech in the US. They tell Disney and others that the movies won’t be allowed if they show China in a bad light. They control our freedom of speech. Liberal or conservative doesn’t matter. What they are doing is a human issue and we should shine a light on it. Media attention may be the only thing that causes them to act with less cruelty.

China isn’t the only country with human rights abuses. They should all be called out. But China is a first world country. Someday they may overtake the US. They can’t be allowed to take up that mantle in the world community when they do what they do to political dissidents. Since China is becoming a first world powerhouse, they are more vulnerable to influence from other countries who flood money and goods into their markets. China relies on the rest of the world too. So what we say and do here can make a difference if we are not silenced by the need to have more and more money.
    Personally I may agree, but this is how capitalism works. Disney and NBA are just companies who work for the profit. And China is a big market for US entertainment products. Those who pay the piper call the tune.
    But neither Kerr nor Silver nor Mickey Mouse should decide if Chinese have been become next nazis and they need to be stigmatized or stopped. It's on the goverment, on Trump, on electors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, please do share. Where is this fount of truth that reveals what CNN will not?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can learn more about stuff from South Park then from CNN. Who even believes the news networks this days?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in any event hopefully this makes pop dial things back this year in terms of political commentary that has no room in sports. now more than ever—shut up and dribble

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Used to love Pop but man he needs to retire after this season I all ready know it’s going to be a disaster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And ABC corrected it.

That's the difference between them and you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And ABC corrected it.

good for them... its pretty sad they used it in the first place.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Pop ever criticize China? Or are we still waiting. He surely has the right to criticize Trump every chance he gets. That's the benefit of not living in a dictatorship, like China, where the government controls what you can say. If Pop were in Hong Kong saying about Chinese leadership what he says about Trump, he'd be in a concentration camp making goods to sell to the U.S. or China would be harvesting his organs against his will. But that doesn't appear to bother Pop near as much as Trump bothers him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Pop ever criticize China? Or are we still waiting. He surely has the right to criticize Trump every chance he gets. That's the benefit of not living in a dictatorship, like China, where the government controls what you can say. If Pop were in Hong Kong saying about Chinese leadership what he says about Trump, he'd be in a concentration camp making goods to sell to the U.S. or China would be harvesting his organs against his will. But that doesn't appear to bother Pop near as much as Trump bothers him.
    too busy buying 12 years a slave blu rays for the whole team to watch after we get blown the out opening night. it’s just basketball after all

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop is still triggering you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is still triggering you
    How many of your 41,000+ posts in this thread are you saying “triggered” and calling people trumpistas? is that you poop

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many of your 41,000+ posts in this thread are you saying “triggered” and calling people trumpistas? is that you poop
    What else is there to do but lol at you? Sorry, I'll let up on you if it hurts too much.

I may or may not care. monkeypunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still waiting for anything remotely resembling an actual answer here...

It's not a hard question, snowflake. Who speaks the truth from your perspective?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And ABC corrected it.

They corrected it after they got busted and called out on it being bull propaganda...but what else do you expect from fake news...I love how you use "fake news" ,"triggered" and "snowflake" when it was the right who started using those terms to describe all of the whiners and soy boys when Trump won... lol, Trump was the one who coined the term "fake news"... be original.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They corrected it after they got busted and called out on it being bull propaganda...but what else do you expect from fake news...I love how you use "fake news" ,"triggered" and "snowflake" when it was the right who started using those terms to describe all of the whiners and soy boys when Trump won... lol, Trump was the one who coined the term "fake news"... be original.
    no he wasn't.

Holy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been a Spurs fan for decades and appreciate what Pop's done for and meant to the franchise ... but he really really needs to stfu. It doesn't matter if you and I agree or disagree with his politics.

The point is basketball is supposed to be an escape from that political bull ! Enough already!!
    Keepin' it real keepin' it real per par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron revealed his daddy is Chinese tonight.

Thread Information