Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White snowflakes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember getting “the talk” from my father about how to behave when stopped by the police... say yes sir, no sir, don’t move unless officer tells you to, then do exactly as the cop says. Above all, don’t try to outrun them (you won’t & they might shoot you) & don’t resist (you will get a beating or worse). He told me most police were good but that some became cops because they wanted power and those cops could be very dangerous. This was probably about 1964 or so.

This Chris Rock video should be mandatory viewing — https://youtu.be/uj0mtxXEGE8
    This is great advice for all. I didn’t get this and learned the hard way when I was in HS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DONT WATCH IF IT BOTHERS YOU.
    It is seen by many as political. Most fans want to just watch their team play without the politics. It would be no different than constant MAGA commercials and all lives matter commercials. The words all lives matter and MAGA by themselves aren’t political but Trump and the creation of the BLM movement have made them political. Same for the words BLM. The words are not inherently political but the BLM organization and some of the controversial actions that have happened have made it political.

Some of the same people that are saying just don’t watch would also be complaining if MAGA and all lives matter commercials were getting tons of play during games. Not saying you’re one of those but it goes both ways.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White snowflakes
    Meanwhile lefty college students are scared to go to school because of a joke someone tweeted. The most fragile people in the world are calling others fragile.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gotta love the fact that the NBA and other corporations are shoving leftist propaganda in the face of Americans.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They seem pretty fragile tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Large corporation implements a racist policy.

Someone makes a joke on Twitter.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pathetic people are controlling this country.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Everyone needs to stay home except those that support extreme leftist ideology.

Beautiful.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another fake narrative pushed by lunatics. Of course this will reach a fraction of those that already memory banked the oppression.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Another great day in America where the left sanctions political propaganda to be painted in the streets.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meanwhile lefty college students are scared to go to school because of a joke someone tweeted. The most fragile people in the world are calling others fragile.
    Yeah cuz only right-wingers are allowed to voice their opinion and cry like snowflakes on stuff they disagree with. What a double standard...

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    bruh did anybody watch the mls on espn comeback.....ish was full of blm propaganda & sad thing is soccer has 0 ad breaks during play & yet you couldnt escape it.......nba & nfl r going to be unbearable

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Welcome to clown world where cancel culture doesn't exist but you get fired for comments your wife said. There was a race car driver that lost sponsors for comments his dad made decades ago.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

File under stories the mainstream media won't show you. Rest assured there will be a national crisis the second one ill advised phone call from a white person to the police with regards to a black person. They've run that story numerous times. Starbucks had to shutdown for half a day to indoctrinate their employees. The mainstream media truly is the enemy of the people.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

File under stories the mainstream media won't show you.
    uh, maam, you got this story from FOX

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left hates white people.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left hates white people.
    maam this is a sports forum

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I turned off the MLS game I was watching when the camera panned onto Philadelphia Union's cuckold coaching staff all wearing Black Crimes Matter shirts.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maam this is a sports forum
    Sports are being used to shove extreme left political propaganda in your face. Therefore, the forums become political. You can thank them for that if you have a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GO GO BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sports are being used to shove extreme left political propaganda in your face. Therefore, the forums become political. You can thank them for that if you have a problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Welcome to clown world where cancel culture doesn't exist but you get fired for comments your wife said. There was a race car driver that lost sponsors for comments his dad made decades ago.
    Good

that racist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is seen by many as political. Most fans want to just watch their team play without the politics. It would be no different than constant MAGA commercials and all lives matter commercials. The words all lives matter and MAGA by themselves aren’t political but Trump and the creation of the BLM movement have made them political. Same for the words BLM. The words are not inherently political but the BLM organization and some of the controversial actions that have happened have made it political.

Some of the same people that are saying just don’t watch would also be complaining if MAGA and all lives matter commercials were getting tons of play during games. Not saying you’re one of those but it goes both ways.
    If there was a majority of the players wearing MAGA on their jerseys and anti-BLM commercials I wouldn't buy tickets and I wouldn't watch them. 'Just don't watch the games' is good advice if you have trouble with BLM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there was a majority of the players wearing MAGA on their jerseys and anti-BLM commercials I wouldn't buy tickets and I wouldn't watch them. 'Just don't watch the games' is good advice if you have trouble with BLM.
    Exactly. Up until VERY recently, I was completely disinterested in NASCAR, because I couldn’t stand the culture. Just tuned it out.

Thread Information