Page 54 of 303 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 7567
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are an idiot.

Our President and you have a HUGE political reason to undercount.
    Just stfu old man.
    You're tweaked off completely. Get back on your lithium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SCIENCE DOESNT NEED ACCURATE DATA!!!
    You know somewhere out in the woods there's a guy who shot himself and died and he's missing. That means there are some deaths by gunshot that have gone unaccounted for. That means if someone dies of the flu who has an old gunshot wound we can just say they died from a gun to make up for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like the left hands out cards with talking points and then those people on the left have to support those and defend them at any cost. As stupid as the is they will defend it somehow. What makes it worse is that most of the people they have doing it are ing re s.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no proof of an under count
    Sure there is.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahahahha the models

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hahahahha the models
    lol no

According to you, how is the virus spread?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no

Didn't you post that 94 million people would die from the virus by April?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't you post that 94 million people would die from the virus by April?
    Nope. I understand why you have to try to change the subject though. This is going really badly for you again.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're tweaked off completely. Get back on your lithium.
    erratic man projecting again.

if you know you must be under counting you cant assume a model must be wrong and that it must be over counting. So you’re wrong

and you were such a dork maintaining there is a political reason for Over counting while sucking orange breasts... “Oh, there’s no reason for under counting”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's like the left hands out cards with talking points and then those people on the left have to support those and defend them at any cost. As stupid as the is they will defend it somehow. What makes it worse is that most of the people they have doing it are ing re s.
    talking points, you are the king of talking points

“It’s like it’s like... no it’s not like...”

you and your fdup metaphors

why don’t you explain to us nature versus nurture again or how about how wind speed is measured

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The same red team members freaking out over a census, the irony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

if you know you must be under counting you cant assume a model must be wrong and that it must be over counting. So you’re wrong

and you were such a dork maintaining there is a political reason for Over counting while sucking orange breasts... “Oh, there’s no reason for under counting”
    Each individual's death certificate should have the actual cause of death. They should not be part of a statistical beef stew where you just add a little bit of this or that to get the outcome you want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talking points, you are the king of talking points

“It’s like it’s like... no it’s not like...”

you and your fdup metaphors

why don’t you explain to us nature versus nurture again or how about how wind speed is measured
    You and your other personalities?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You don't count people you don't know about. That's pretty ing simple. If you know about them you count them as well as you know to count them. If you find out later that people died at home from covid and you can verify that then you add them to the count. It doesn't seem like a novel concept for a novel virus.

However if you want to capture this assumption of unknown deaths based on a model, it needs to be a separate category for that. It needs to be listed as that. You don't change the death certificates of people who died of other things. Are you totally ing re ed?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't count people you don't know about. That's pretty ing simple. If you know about them you count them as well as you know to count them. If you find out later that people died at home from covid and you can verify that then you add them to the count. It doesn't seem like a novel concept for a novel virus.

However if you want to capture this assumption of unknown deaths based on a model, it needs to be a separate category for that. It needs to be listed as that. You don't change the death certificates of people who died of other things. Are you totally ing re ed?
    Fckn idiot.

There are rural counties they have no idea about yet. They are there and NOT counted.
    There are NOT in models because they are expected the WILL get a count.
    Do you want more face slapping served?

This is a stupid as you trying to convince me that human beings are not visual animals using wind measurements.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There could absolutely be an under count but if you know you have an inflated count through active counting and intentionally skewed methods, you are over counting. You need to prove the undercounting not assume it.
    As noted before the excess deaths from the normal pace of fatalities has to have an explanation. While certainly not 100% conclusive in and of itself, if deaths have a sudden e that coincides with a novel pandemic, and no other apparent cause, it is more than reasonable to tentatively assign some large percentage of the excess to the pandemic, especially given the ed shortage of testing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fckn idiot.

There are rural counties they have no idea about yet. They are there and NOT counted.

This is a stupid as you trying to convince me that human beings are not visual animals using wind measurements.
    The card says moops.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMabpBvtXr4

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    As noted before the excess deaths from the normal pace of fatalities has to have an explanation. While certainly not 100% conclusive in and of itself, if deaths have a sudden e that coincides with a novel pandemic, and no other apparent cause, it is more than reasonable to tentatively assign some large percentage of the excess to the pandemic, especially given the ed shortage of testing.
    As coronavirus testing expands, a new problem arises: Not enough people to test
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...b7a_story.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fckn idiot.

This is what you think?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great story.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't ya slack off just one day?
    Speaking of that...

Update (18 May 2020):::
    Trump's Corona Plague dead: 91,976
    Regular Flu dead: 23+k
    Spanish Flu dead: 275k
    Obama's H1N1 Flu dead: 12.5k

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fckn idiot.

So they have no idea but they are falsifying death certificates to offset something they have no idea about? Sounds like confirmation bias.

Yes please do meltdown more, you autistic .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As coronavirus testing expands, a new problem arises: Not enough people to test
    https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...b7a_story.html
    That's a good problem but I'm afraid they all died off the radar. It's ok though, we can just fudge some death certs and catch up. I'm thinking 300K deaths, what's your call?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So they have no idea but they are falsifying death certificates to offset something they have no idea about? Sounds like confirmation bias.

Yes please do meltdown more, you autistic .
    Wonder what the flu rate would be if the cdc tabulated the way they are counting covid related death? Seems hard to compare any statistics when they don't even have a logical way to collect the data.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what the flu rate would be if the cdc tabulated the way they are counting covid related death? Seems hard to compare any statistics when they don't even have a logical way to collect the data.
    The CDC makes estimates for flu deaths every year. Just another thing you were ignorant about-- like how the coronavirus spreads. Typical. Now you will try to change the subject.

Thread Information