Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then work to change their behavior and mindset; not make excuses for them. The World doesn't like them not because of some conspiracy or lack of so called education.
    You don't speak for 'the world'. Cultural change is never easy, but slowly and surely it happens.

Racism has been socially shunned for a long time, and rightly so, despite some minor remnants coming out of the closet a few years ago.

Obviously, it's much less overt than it was 60 years ago, but clearly there's still more work to be done.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You don't speak for 'the world'. Cultural change is never easy, but slowly and surely it happens.

Racism has been socially shunned for a long time, and rightly so, despite some minor remnants coming out of the closet a few years ago.

Obviously, it's much less overt than it was 60 years ago, but clearly there's still more work to be done.
    Genuinely curious, do you deny racism against whites or they deserve it because of the past and/or have it coming as long as they represent the majority?

Such racism doesn't seem to be shunned and has been steadily increasing for decades. Significant e under President Obama.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Genuinely curious, do you deny racism against whites or they deserve it because of the past and/or have it coming as long as they represent the majority?

Such racism doesn't seem to be shunned and has been steadily increasing for decades. Significant e under President Obama.
    You have to explain 'racism against whites'? What are your grievances here?

Every possible statistic from crime to access to education or healthcare to socioeconomic divergence points strictly to minorities such as blacks or latinos. Give me some numbers on the whitey struggle here.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You have to explain 'racism against whites'? What are your grievances here?

Every possible statistic from crime to access to education or healthcare to socioeconomic divergence points strictly to minorities such as blacks or latinos. Give me some numbers on the whitey struggle here.
    Under your definition "white privilege" is racist.

Access? My family moved multiple times a year and parents worked nights to relocate to superior area. Are you categorizing those minority groups as incapable or too lazy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under your definition "white privilege" is racist.

Access? My family moved multiple times a year and parents worked nights to relocate to superior area. Are you categorizing those minority groups as incapable or too lazy?
    No it's not. Now list your "racism against whites" and what are your grievances here...

And your anecdotes are irrelevant. Give me some statistics about the white struggle.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No it's not. Now list your "racism against whites" and what are your grievances here...

And your anecdotes are irrelevant. Give me some statistics about the white struggle.
    Yes, it is. Saying blacks have privilege in athletics or entertainment industry will get you fired

Statistics - whites have less wealth than jews or asians. Are arrested more often and are lower relative proportion of University admittance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it is. Saying blacks have privilege in athletics or entertainment industry will get you fired
    Because the claim is false on it's face. List the social or economic discrimination whitey suffers vis a vis a colored person in those industries.

There's no such thing as reverse racism. This is exactly what I was pointing out to DMC as a claim to dilute racism coming from racist people.

Statistics - whites have less wealth than jews or asians.
    Judaism is a religion, not a race. And you'll have to support your Asian contention. Earning more on average doesn't automatically mean 'more wealth'. This is easily dispelled with a simple look at the Forbes 100 richest persons in America.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "privilege in athletics or entertainment"

Your priorities.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wear a mask!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My concern with education is so future generations don't have to be like you.
    My guess is that FK grew up in a lily-white genous society and in a family that was racist, indoctrinated with white superiority from a young age.

Poland and Hungary driven to the hard, authoritarian right in the past several years by BigOil's greed.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the claim is false on it's face. List the social or economic discrimination whitey suffers vis a vis a colored person in those industries.

There's no such thing as reverse racism. This is exactly what I was pointing out to DMC as a claim to dilute racism coming from racist people.

Judaism is a religion, not a race. And you'll have to support your Asian contention. Earning more on average doesn't automatically mean 'more wealth'. This is easily dispelled with a simple look at the Forbes 100 richest persons in America.
    LoloooooolloIooooIoooo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ another foldren meltdown

Thread Information