Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Killa you betta than that. at the thought of Tim ever missing the playoffs (especially in his prime). It's just virtually impossible especially if relatively healthy for the season.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmy missed a playoff IIRC during the Lakers 3peat or did he get hurt in the 1st round?
    Tim got hurt at the end of the 1999-2000 regular season and missed the playoffs (3-1 first round loss to Phoenix). The Spurs have made the playoffs every year of Duncan's career.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Killa you betta than that. at the thought of Tim ever missing the playoffs (especially in his prime). It's just virtually impossible especially if relatively healthy for the season.
    DPG read above, he did miss the playoffs because he was hurt which was the point. Kobe missed last year's though the team made it ...and obviously this year's which he only played 6 or so games ...

It is what is called a "reach"

Before it was Kobe missed a playoffs in his prime now it's he missed back2back ...dont be dense and defend Amb when he is being obtuse ...YOU are better than that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Listen guy, I'm not sure if you're making a Kobe or Mexican joke (unfunny either way, per par), but I can assure you I'm as WASP as they come, and i hate most be@ners.

As for your thread, it's not that the whole Kobe fiasco isn't funny--it definitely is--but in your hands it becomes significantly less funny. Kind of like how David Robinson memorabilia is rendered worthless after he writes scripture on it. Leave these threads to people better equipt than you, with the gift of bringing us laughter. I'm not saying I'm the guy to do it cause I'm not, but I know you're not the chosen one. It's 5+ years of least common denominator comedy with you, and a Laker-to-Spur post ratio that is frankly embarrassing for a fan on his own site.

Less posting and more lurking could go a long way for you. Hope this helps
    Thing is Amb is a troll who had me fooled ...I thought he was a legit poster who focused primarily on hoops with the occasional Kobe "shot" ...which I accepted because I could tell he could not stand "bean" which in understandable he is far from easy to like. Many Laker fans dont like him either (they just offset/outnumbered by the Kobe stans who are not truly Laker fans).
    But with the downgrade in quality of b-ball takes and so many Laker posts/threads I have to take my old friend off the DPG/El NoNo/Harlem level ...tbh even DPG is veering in to the lower category recently ...but he is my nicca so I give him the benefit of the doubt.

Amb has dropped any illusion of hoops and has gone in to full troll mode.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tim got hurt at the end of the 1999-2000 regular season and missed the playoffs (3-1 first round loss to Phoenix). The Spurs have made the playoffs every year of Duncan's career.
    Exactly, which was my point and why this thread is pointless ...

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Amb has dropped any illusion of hoops and has gone in to full troll mode.
    After 6 he was compelled. Bless his heart.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree that the Lakers missing the playoffs this year doesn't have much to do with Kobe. If Kobe was fully healthy they might sniff 36 wins but nowhere near the 8 seed.

Then again, you have to know by now that some Spurs fans on here are going to take any shot at Kobe they can.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim's team never missed the playoffs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree that the Lakers missing the playoffs this year doesn't have much to do with Kobe. If Kobe was fully healthy they might sniff 36 wins but nowhere near the 8 seed.

Then again, you have to know by now that some Spurs fans on here are going to take any shot at Kobe they can.
    After having 5-5 Duncan over the tired old bag Kobe changed in the blink of an Allen back to Kobe: 5 - the tired old bag Duncan: 4...some if not all Spurs fans on here are en led.

Knock yerselves out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Congratulations.

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this thread about Kobe "not playing" in a playoffs or the team in which he played for missing the playoffs altogether? I'm not defending anyone by the way, not sure why your are being defensive.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    After having 5-5 Duncan over the tired old bag Kobe changed in the blink of an Allen back to Kobe: 5 - the tired old bag Duncan: 4...some if not all Spurs fans on here are en led.

Knock yerselves out.
    But, the bag still belongs to your Kirby on James' orders.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, the bag still belongs to your Kirby on James' orders.
    Nope. I assigned the bag to Duncan & he'll have at least until June of '15.

Solly Cholly.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Was this thread about Kobe "not playing" in a playoffs or the team in which he played for missing the playoffs altogether? I'm not defending anyone by the way, not sure why your are being defensive.
    It's about:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old bag Duncan: 4

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    After 6 he was compelled. Bless his heart.
    Those 28 seconds shook this forum to it's core ...
    I dont blame 'em the Lakers "smack" heck even the Kobe smack is cool ...

I just wish when someone makes a valid basketball point to critique Lebron, Durant, Paul Dwight it didnt always devolve in to "48 million", etc.

But tbh, you do throw "6" around quite a bit.

Im just disappointed the better posters like DPG & AMB have resorted to their baser selves ... maybe it all stems from "6".

Harlem wasnt affected because he was so happy Lebron rang ... "6" actually improved his posting he is almost back to the glory days when he used to trade barbs with Jamstone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Nope. I assigned the bag to Duncan & he'll have at least until June of '15.

Solly Cholly.
    James reassigned the bag to Kirby, & that's how it's going to be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yet, Tim did.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread le says player not team. Lakers made playoffs, last year.
    Agree now way Kobe being healthy means Lakers squeak in they still would have Marshall Wes Johnson and Bazemore starting ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    James reassigned the bag to Kirby, & that's how it's going to be.
    Nope. Your Duncan has the bag. I know. I gave it to him.

ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ouch!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Nope. Your Duncan has the bag. I know. I gave it to him.
    But, James redistributed it to Kirby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DPG read above, he did miss the playoffs because he was hurt which was the point. Kobe missed last year's though the team made it ...and obviously this year's which he only played 6 or so games ...

It is what is called a "reach"

Before it was Kobe missed a playoffs in his prime now it's he missed back2back ...dont be dense and defend Amb when he is being obtuse ...YOU are better than that.
    Actually non b2b. Specifically 2005 and this year. His negativity was so much he caused the lakers to miss two playoffs in non consecutive seasons. Quite a feat. The only one to so so in the lakers 60+ years of existence.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, James redistributed it to Kirby.
    I own the concession. & yes, I redistributed it to Kobe, but, I no sooner levered back in my Boy when the stewards called and informed me the charter owner of the bag was compelled to wear it for another season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I own the concession. & yes, I redistributed it to Kobe, but, I no sooner levered back in my Boy when the stewards called and informed me the charter owner of the bag was compelled to wear it for another season.
    But, James ordered Kirby to don the bag, & he's donning it.

Let us proceed....

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But, James ordered Kirby to don the bag, & he's donning it.

Let us proceed....
    lmemulatedao!!!

Thread Information