Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eh, I am ambivalent about the Forbes signing. I don't like the guy as a starter or real minutes back up. As a guy to change pace and make their defense run their ass off through 3 picks from Poetl or Londale across the elbows for a three minute stretch to give white or Murray a breather. Sure that's cool.. For a couple of games here and there for a bit of insurance as a ball handler/shooter? Well ok thought with Trey and Primo that was covered but sure, why not. He's like a human forceps though... He's very good for spreading a defense of the other side and has no other reasonable use.
    Also very good spreading his legs for other side

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes is actually a veteran who knows what winning deep in the playoffs is like and has deeper roots with the organization than most.
    Do you think with his self assessment "I work harder then anyone else does" at ude he can attain a Mark Madsen level status?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fvck!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

If he plays huge minutes at the expense of others, it's another issue. Otherwise he's here as a culture fit. Forbes is actually a veteran who knows what winning deep in the playoffs is like and has deeper roots with the organization than most.
    Permaban this scrub.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At 1/4 price of Murray’s contract it’s a good deal. I fully expect him to lightly come off the bench.

I think this signing should worry Walker the most. If Walker can’t improve his handles, contact around the basket, and improve his defense Spurs will weigh his value against Forbes. Walker will have to out beat Forbes. Might light a fire under him.

you NEVER learn , do you?

how many times has this happened where gullible spurs fan regurgitate the old

"well, IF pop uses him sparingly"

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

im calling it now

the indestructible Forbes will start 82 games and AVERAGE 30 mins a game and keep youngsters in Austin or glued to the bench

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Urinal
    Mr. Buttbuddy
    gaht dam LUL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dear SI,
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Best regards,
    Spursfan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup.

If he plays huge minutes at the expense of others, it's another issue. Otherwise he's here as a culture fit. Forbes is actually a veteran who knows what winning deep in the playoffs is like and has deeper roots with the organization than most.
    Sonofa , I'm in.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Son of a b I'm...nah nevermind ur just a sob for that post

Thread Information