Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    And it wasn’t LeBron who put them back on the map. He missed the playoffs without Davis

But now? They are stuck with Westbrook for another year and an aging Davis for another 5 years. And the rest of the NBA world calling LeBron “LeMickey” for that Mickey Mouse ass le.
    man do you ever stop crying about stuff?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What pressure, all she had to do was take the bank draft to the Wells Fargo and sign it over. Voila!!!
    She had death threats. People were ringing Kobe up and said they’d have her killed for a price.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Okay Cully. There was blood splatter on the wall though.
    Says who? Kobe had his people go in there the next morning and wipe it clean.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She had death threats. People were ringing Kobe up and said they’d have her killed for a price.
    Big deal. Madonna threatened to blow up President Trump on move in day. Nothing happened to her. General Milley threatened to shoot President Trump to death on move out day. Nothing happened to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big deal. Madonna threatened to blow up President Trump on move in day. Nothing happened to her. General Milley threatened to shoot President Trump to death on move out day. Nothing happened to him.
    Trump did charge into the white house but nothing happened to him. But back to topic, you mixed the guys up. In your comparison, Faber is trump (forever the victim) but Faber doesn’t have a legion of white supremacist and Russia protecting her, she’s alone.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump did charge into the white house but nothing happened to him. But back to topic, you mixed the guys up. In your comparison, Faber is trump (forever the victim) but Faber doesn’t have a legion of white supremacist and Russia protecting her, she’s alone.
    ...but has the all important puss.

Unfortunately for her-and-fortunately for Kobe he buried her & attendant hole DA under an avalanche of paper.

Result? "I'll take a check, right-this-minute." And in reality she was relieved. She wanted that cashPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I'll take a check, right-this-minute." And in reality she was relieved. She wanted that cashPERIOD
    Sounds like Melania.
    The second she was offered a trip out of Russia and then again after Barron was conceived.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like Melania.
    The second she was offered a trip out of Russia and then again after Barron was conceived.
    I don't deny it on Mel. That was the deal. A lot of marriages are deal based. That's what your Duncan had. (She) was thrilled to take that deal. "I'm gay, your beautiful, I want children, you want security, I want a show piece, you want money, I want my hemi's packed, you want to shop unimpeded, I want , you don't give a hoot for . Deal?" - TD

"Deal. I'll always love you, Tim, and will never renege on this deal. I promise."

And she went in there with sincerity and aplomb. Her hormones kick in as they won't to do...(((I wouldn't know with my girl, but, I've heard of such.))) And she wanted out of the deal. He wouldn't release her, he went down to Florida worried sick, they commenced to selling your , he missed that bunny, I went nutso in the living room. And well, you know the rest.

ADDENDUM:::I'll tell you one thing; Mel never reneged. Everyone thought she'd get into the WH and then take him into the public square and beat his ass to a frazzle, but she never did. She remained fast in the ranks, to-this-day. And he ain't no picnic, by God.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    man do you ever stop crying about stuff?
    I know a ass “boys in blue” stain isn’t running his smokers

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I know a ass “boys in blue” stain isn’t running his smokers
    so sensitive

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    “Don’t talk about my team ” Sounds familiar

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    “Don’t talk about my team ” Sounds familiar
    triggered

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...but has the all important puss.

Unfortunately for her-and-fortunately for Kobe he buried her & attendant hole DA under an avalanche of paper.

Result? "I'll take a check, right-this-minute." And in reality she was relieved. She wanted that cashPERIOD
    No doubt she did. Still didn’t absolve Kobe from raping her and those lunatics trying to kill her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not saying it couldn't happen, but you'd be hard pressed to find a rape victim who's attacker didn't in her or on her while she was carrying 3 legit samples of various semen in her gash, because she told him no. So he forced his insider her but stopped when she didn't want the facial.. because that's just too far even for Kobe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Aquiring AD then having MVP Laker Ref seal the deal in the Bubble brought back Laker Phans another television entertainment award.

Now with AD injured and Westchuck stat padding, what might ABC/Disney/NBA/Lakers do for another riggin?

Will it come this year or will a year or two be taken off? Seems like Lebrons window may be 2 years? Not be able to pull off a Brady and go till 44 and beyond. Or will he?
    Lakers are about to ship Rondo to the Cavs. 1st shoe to drop. Let's see how this develops...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers are about to ship Rondo to the Cavs. 1st shoe to drop. Let's see how this develops...
    Going to get Evan mobley or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread how you feel about the Lakers dumping Rondo again?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread how you feel about the Lakers dumping Rondo again?
    Didn't know until this minute, Rob. They wouldn't play him most of the time he's been here. Of course we'll never know why.

Damn shame. He's a winnerPERIOD

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're gonna try to sell THT as some kind of future star(lol) and trick some dumbass team into giving up a decent asset for him
    The Laker propaganda machine has been pimping this guy for a year now, and he’s so godawful that even the dumbest franchises aren’t buying it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't know until this minute, Rob. They wouldn't play him most of the time he's been here. Of course we'll never know why.

Damn shame. He's a winnerPERIOD
    ADDENDUM:::They wanted to open up a roster spot, (they're waiving the fellow coming back from Cleveland) so, perhaps another move of decent merit is coming down the pike.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ADDENDUM:::They wanted to open up a roster spot, (they're waiving the fellow coming back from Cleveland) so, perhaps another move of decent merit is coming down the pike.
    In b4 DWade is coming out of retirement. Get det banana boat crew together.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hate to see Rondo go as well but I think the Lakers are gonna use this roster spot to sign Stanley Johnson.

There will be more trades, I am predicting. They cannot go the rest of the season as is.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrick and 12 electoral votes to Milwaukee for Giannis and an order of culver's cheese curds

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They traded for Denzel when they could have just signed him for cheap since he already lives in LA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They traded for Denzel when they could have just signed him for cheap since he already lives in LA.
    He's gonna get cut son. Try again. -15 points.

Thread Information