Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it's league pass or bust, eh? We're just ed for blackout games?
    Yeah, time to move out of the San Antonio broadcast area and sign up for League Pass. Or... watch the Spurs streams on the high seas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just an update over what I've been hearing rumors about... Hulu/YouTubeTV etc dropping FSSW and other Fox Regional Sports Networks was expected, and are highly unlikely to come back. Sinclair (who bought all the Fox Regionals) are planning on rolling out their own Streaming service (some say about $25/month) and trying to provide content that way. I would not be surprised if even cable companies will soon be dropping FSSW. Also, the Fox Sports Networks are preparing to be renamed to Bally's Sports soon as well.
    Thanks for the insight. I guess i wouldn't mind regional sports on their own streaming service if the price is right, i could at least drop cable to a lower tier and it would be a wash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just PMed you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, time to move out of the San Antonio broadcast area and sign up for League Pass. Or... watch the Spurs streams on the high seas.
    Watching online streams has always been the superior way of watching games, tbh, at least internationally. More flexibility. Until the NBA is willing to put out a decent product, I'm not giving them a cent. Lots of good streaming sites on the web nowadays, too, which makes it an easy choice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DofuSports, works flawlessly in 1080p. Also has its own app for your phone where it works flawlessly. Somehow they play the games on YouTube.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DofuSports, works flawlessly in 1080p. Also has its own app for your phone where it works flawlessly. Somehow they play the games on YouTube.
    I’ve tried this on my PC using bluestacks. All I get is a blank screen.

I’m starting to lose hope that I’ll get any games this year. I’m in Corpus so we’re considered local with zero local coverage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve tried this on my PC using bluestacks. All I get is a blank screen.

I’m starting to lose hope that I’ll get any games this year. I’m in Corpus so we’re considered local with zero local coverage.
    Yeah I’ve never tried it on the CPU only the app on my phone and it works perfectly. I live in San Diego so I have to use this or buy league pass. Try crackstreams I know that website works well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I’ve never tried it on the CPU only the app on my phone and it works perfectly. I live in San Diego so I have to use this or buy league pass. Try crackstreams I know that website works well.
    Tried to put the app on my iPhone but looks like it’s just a score updater and the streams are dead. Maybe it’s better on Android.

Crackstreams looks promising. Didn’t prompt me to register and didn’t slam me with adware. I’ll check back tonight on their site and see how it goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have League Pass but it's so terrible that I don't even use it anymore. Struggle to pause/fast-forward/rewind and get random jitters. I've given up and now use Hehe. It costs $100 for the season (I think $85 if you use this link) but it's easily worth it. Better quality stream, easier to maneuver within games and works on all my devices. Easy to cut clips. Every game, no blackouts. It's my third season and there's been minimal downtime. It just works, tbh.

Obviously, it's operating in a grey area even though I still pay for League Pass but oh well. If the NBA's product wasn't so broken and didn't come with so many restrictions, I wouldn't have a need for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have League Pass but it's so terrible that I don't even use it anymore. Struggle to pause/fast-forward/rewind and get random jitters. I've given up and now use Hehe. It costs $100 for the season (I think $85 if you use this link) but it's easily worth it. Better quality stream, easier to maneuver within games and works on all my devices. Easy to cut clips. Every game, no blackouts. It's my third season and there's been minimal downtime. It just works, tbh.

Obviously, it's operating in a grey area even though I still pay for League Pass but oh well. If the NBA's product wasn't so broken and didn't come with so many restrictions, I wouldn't have a need for it.
    Giving this a day to make sure timvp wasn’t hacked....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thanks for that. I’ll look into it. I used crackstreams last night and it was jittery for the first few minutes and then stabilized. It worked okay but the quality of picture was a bit below fully rendered HD.

We need to pe ion the league to do away with blackouts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people are actually paying for pirated streams when it costs almost as much as league pass? the sportsurge.net link in the first page worked for me in both preseason games

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

what a simp bruh is really paying nba league pass prices to a pirating site when u can get just as good of quality from the plethora of other pirate sites for free with 0 lag & no ads.........bruh u took an L..............not to mention the sites with hd uploads same day quickly after the game airs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that second one is money, that link work all year?

get brave browser it comes with an ad block pre installed or get an ad block extension for your current browser

i have been using these sites for years with minimal pop ups & redirects (0-1) that can easily be closed majority of time 0 pop ups
    best quality 0 lag

http://6stream.xyz/
    https://sportsbay.org/live-streams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scratch that, the first link has worked flawless the first 2 preseason games

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scratch that, the first link has worked flawless the first 2 preseason games
    Yup, 6stream is where it's at right now. I wonder whether BuffStreams will get it together once season begins, I haven't been able to watch the streams on that page since the bubble ended.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    that second one is money, that link work all year?
    yes............

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    ATT TV. The first tier package.
    u got the contract att tv? or the non contract att tv now?
    for those of u who signed up for the non contract att tv now how is the dvr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh why did Drew even come back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh why did Drew even come back?
    HALLELUJAH THE LEGEND RETURNS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, Drew came back with a vengeance. Those are some far out claims, even for him. Does that mean you can stop your "homage" now, Dejounte? Pretty please...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NONE yas are BRAVE enough to be FREE in the once land of the Free home of the BRAVE, something tells me the CCP will allow CHINA to stream all the intellectual property through the "GREAT WALL"

You get the GOVERNMENT YOU DESERVE lib Spurgs Talk Eytesting Bolded DONKS

and the TEAM ...... 20 million a year for a guy who cant play more than 25 minutes a game without hurting his feet.

Also Toldya Trey Not the best Point Guard from Duke in his own family was not 6'3' .......

Enjoy the wrest of your natural lives living in the CCP fiefdom of the Former United States of america COVID IS A HOAX(polio crisis no shutdowns for 16 years)
    I didn’t know child rapists were allowed out on bail. You must know someone.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

NONE yas are BRAVE enough to be FREE in the once land of the Free home of the BRAVE, something tells me the CCP will allow CHINA to stream all the intellectual property through the "GREAT WALL"

and the TEAM ...... 20 million a year for a guy who cant play more than 25 minutes a game without hurting his feet.

Also Toldya Trey Not the best Point Guard from Duke in his own family was not 6'3' .......

Enjoy the wrest of your natural lives living in the CCP fiefdom of the Former United States of america COVID IS A HOAX(polio crisis no shutdowns for 16 years)
    now that weed is legal they have to find a way to lock us up.............bruh im going to be doing prison time for streaming a e movie about an invisible domestic abuser

half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get brave browser it comes with an ad block pre installed or get an ad block extension for your current browser

i have been using these sites for years with minimal pop ups & redirects (0-1) that can easily be closed majority of time 0 pop ups
    best quality 0 lag

http://6stream.xyz/
    https://sportsbay.org/live-streams
    Thank you good sir

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who's this dude? Types like a 14 year old.

Thread Information