My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...officially starts as of this moment, per Mark Cuban.

After a numerous strikeouts of attracting big-name free agents, they have finally gotten someone who they think can help the team get back on top. And that player is Monta Ellis. Next target: Samuel Dalembert.

Hmm, seems like they're ahead of the schedule. Good job!
    Will try to update this thread day to day. Please also do so, guys, so we know when Dirk gets to make big noise again in the playoffs! Thanks!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so good at this..

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Once Dirk is gone, the Mavs have no chance at relevancy in the near future.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs suck, half their roster is TOSB with Dirk and Marion and VC and now you have Monta Ellis and your rookie had a major injury before the season even started

2-3 year plan, build around Monta Ellis?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    breaking up a good championship team to try to land mental midget dwight and a pg who likes to fire his own coaches. Priceless

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    cuban

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, man poor Mav fans having to deal with this vicious thread..my heart goes out

Scarlett our Goddess4ever
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    we're gonna have two DMC combos to work with and to build a wonderful future upon. the old DMC (Dirk, Marion, Carter) and the new one (Dalembert, Monta and Calderon) and we even have another DMC in our headquarter in the form of Donnie, Mark and Carlisle. We have the Triple DMC now which's far above the brain level of Triple D, we STACKED!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Triple DMC, noiceeee!!!

Before we get our hopes up, what's the update on Dalembert?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the meantime, it seems that they can't rely on their summer league roster and other prospects for this project as D-League Select Team just beat their SL team.

Believe.
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Triple DMC, noiceeee!!!

Dalembert to Heat. You heard it here first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With Dalembert about to come in, look out for Triple DMC!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's basically like we traded our Triple D dream for the exciting proposal of Triple DMC, which's another example why Donnie is a genius imho. the new DMC (Dalembert, Monta and Calderon) will bring much more to the table than those two Delta males would (DH and Deron), while costing much less. There're moments when I feel happy and proud being a mav fan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Genius, indeed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update: Not roster related but after losing Dwight to the Rockets, Mavs got back by tabbing Rockets' VP of basketball operations Gersson Rosas.

With this move and other significant free agent signings, the Mavs are closing in on their plan...... by few weeks. Or let's make it a month just to be more optimistic.

NT? more like SO i said
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    sick thread bro

tbh I'm guessing by the absence of Mav fans in this thread, that they all committed suicide after reading the first post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sick thread bro

tbh I'm guessing by the absence of Mav fans in this thread, that they all committed suicide after reading the first post
    Not only in this thread but throughout the whole forum, IMO.

Yeah I know it's just the offseason but it's like their team's season has already started. So perhaps that's why

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    ...officially starts as of this moment, per Mark Cuban.

After a numerous strikeouts of attracting big-name free agents, they have finally gotten someone who they think can help the team get back on top. And that player is Monta Ellis. Next target: Samuel Dalembert.

Hmm, seems like they're ahead of the schedule. Good job!
    Will try to update this thread day to day. Please also do so, guys, so we know when Dirk gets to make big noise again in the playoffs! Thanks!

Triple DMC, noiceeee!!!

In the meantime, it seems that they can't rely on their summer league roster and other prospects for this project as D-League Select Team just beat their SL team.

Update: Not roster related but after losing Dwight to the Rockets, Mavs got back by tabbing Rockets' VP of basketball operations Gersson Rosas.

With this move and other significant free agent signings, the Mavs are closing in on their plan...... by few weeks. Or let's make it a month just to be more optimistic.

sick thread bro

Not only in this thread but throughout the whole forum, IMO.

Yeah I know it's just the offseason but it's like their team's season has already started. So perhaps that's why

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Spur fans are just salty imho. They lost the baddest ass spur fan named "DMC" about a month ago while we assembled a brand-new DMC combo to accompany the old DMC, and it would've been even more perfect had dumbass Cuban not broken up the DMC in FO by hiring a new GM to replace our friend Donnie .

and welcome Donnie to his new occupation: president of basketball operations
    Last edited by Rogue; 07-22-2013 at 07:41 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, I wonder how Dirk feels being part of that DMC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Update: Dejuan Blair reportedly is taking his Barkley-potential to Dallas.

It was 2 years ago when they won their 1st and from that point on, Mark Cuban's dream of winning not just 1 became more ambitious than ever. The big picture of that dream was the building up of 3D Dynasty. Today, that dream has finally borne fruit.

Dirk - DeJuan - Dalambert
    Scary that Dirk will finally be able to play his natural position, that being SF. 8th seed, look out!

Thread Information