Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obama turns out has more money than Trump does.

So it is obvious he is broke.

And it is obvious he owes money to the tune of hundreds of millions to billions of dollars to... who exactly?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TDS on full display!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TDS on full display!
    How so?

Just asking. Aren't you even a little curious who your president owes hundreds of millions of dollars to?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm by no means in the business of defending Trump, but the $400 million of debt is NOT abnormal. They're simply real estate loans he's personally guaranteed. He's not the borrower, he's the guarantor.

I'd like to know why he personally guaranteed them and if there are any other guarantors, but the mere fact a real estate investor has personally guaranteed a lot of his portfolio's debt could be totally benign.

The rules around the presidency simply don't account for a guy with such a complex portfolio of assets and liabilities, so there isn't a robust process around thoroughly vetting who Trump owes money to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How so?

Just asking. Aren't you even a little curious who your president owes hundreds of millions of dollars to?
    nah, i'm more curious why obama is made of millions just shy of 4 yrs out of office. it's quite the head scratcher... or why he lives in a mansion on the coast while telling others how bad they are for wanting the same.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much money does Obama have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm by no means in the business of defending Trump, but the $400 million of debt is NOT abnormal. They're simply real estate loans he's personally guaranteed. He's not the borrower, he's the guarantor.

I'd like to know why he personally guaranteed them and if there are any other guarantors, but the mere fact a real estate investor has personally guaranteed a lot of his portfolio's debt could be totally benign.

The rules around the presidency simply don't account for a guy with such a complex portfolio of assets and liabilities, so there isn't a robust process around thoroughly vetting who Trump owes money to.
    He is the guarantor, because the debt is almost certainly held by an LLC/Inc that he owns actually borrowed the money. Fine distinction. It is his debt ultimately.

Absent such a guarantee, the en y loaning the money would have no recourse to go after him, and would be limited to going after the debt of the LLC/Inc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

... and the 400M is just the figure that matures in the next few years, not an end-all, be-all figure of all the debt to my reading.

It is not abnormal for any large enterprise to have some leverage, no.

What is su ious is that anyone loaned him money, and that he magically loses money every year, and remains in business somehow.

-1 plus -1 plus -1 plus -1 does not equal solvency in the long term.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How much money does Obama have?
    +1 dollar.

I have more money than Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When he took office, Mr. Trump said he would pursue no new foreign deals as president. Even so, in his first two years in the White House, his revenue from abroad totaled $73 million. And while much of that money was from his golf properties in Scotland and Ireland, some came from licensing deals in countries with authoritarian-leaning leaders or thorny geopolitics — for example, $3 million from the Philippines, $2.3 million from India and $1 million from Turkey.
    Lots of potential conflicts. I wonder what those governments got for the money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    +1 dollar.

I have more money than Trump.
    is there any other evidence needed to prove the TDS with this one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is there any other evidence needed to prove the TDS with this one?
    Aren't you even a little curious who your president owes hundreds of millions of dollars to?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia
    Saudis
    Emiratis
    Turks

and they got him by the balls and he will do whatever they say...

but

HER EMAILS!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aren't you even a little curious who your president owes hundreds of millions of dollars to?
    i'm more curious why you constantly brush me off as "IGNORED" yet here you are replying to me now.

i'm also more curious how all of congress are so damn rich on a little over $150k/yr. there's a lot i'm interested in when it comes to our country and government but the least of my concerns is trump's biz ties seeing how NYT cleared him of collusion just recently, the mueller was just that, and the whole russiagate is merely a coup/spy-ring brought on by commie s bag obama and his minions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia
    Saudis
    Emiratis
    Turks

and they got him by the balls and he will do whatever they say...

but

HER EMAILS!!!!
    Prove it

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok

stand back & stand by!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok

stand back & stand by!
    "the white supremacist" proud boys who accept jews, gays, arabs, and blacks into their white supremacy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To whom does Trash owe $400M+?

Deutsche Bank, Trash's account mgt committed suicide, refuses to cooperate with US govt investigators?

Then suspend, or cancel, their American banking license.

My guess is DB, already fined for money laundering, laundered Pootin's $100Ms as loans to Trash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'm more curious why you constantly brush me off as "IGNORED" yet here you are replying to me now.

i'm also more curious how all of congress are so damn rich on a little over $150k/yr. there's a lot i'm interested in when it comes to our country and government but the least of my concerns is trump's biz ties seeing how NYT cleared him of collusion just recently, the mueller was just that, and the whole russiagate is merely a coup/spy-ring brought on by commie s bag obama and his minions.

So... no. Trump can let foreign goverments on us any time they want to, because he owes them money, and you are ok with that.

Got it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So... no. Trump can let foreign goverments on us any time they want to, because he owes them money, and you are ok with that.

Got it.
    you're kidding right? foreign governments have been ting on us for good while now and you can thank biden for that seeing how his family is influenced and bought off by russia & china respectively.

TDS lvl 11

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To answer your curiosity:

Nothing you generally say interests me. You are boring as leftover oatmeal. A small dead bug on the sidewalk. The sound of drying paint.

What interests me is how you can rationalize having a president who gives more s about putting the interests of the people he owes money to over your own or our own collective interests.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're kidding right? foreign governments have been ting on us for good while now and you can thank biden for that seeing how his family is influenced and bought off by russia & china respectively.

TDS lvl 11
    But you are fine with Trump doing it. Biden doing that is bad, but Trump ting on us is ok.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"ignored"

Thread Information