Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Autopsy Finds Black Man Killed By Utah Cops Was Shot 6 Times In The Back

Last month, 22-year-old Darrien Hunt was shot and killed by officers in Saratoga Springs, Utah, while carrying a toy sword.

Police claimed Hunt lunged at them, but a new state autopsy released by Hunt’s lawyer finds that
    Hunt was shot 5 times in the back, and a sixth time on his left hip towards the back.

The autopsy by the Utah State Medical Examiner’s Officer corroborates an earlier private autopsy commissioned by Hunt’s lawyer Robert Sykes that also found he was shot in the back, although Sykes would not initially release a copy of that autopsy. A toxicology report was also released showing that Hunt had no drugs in his body, although officers noted in their original report that Hunt “apparently liked hallucinogens and had taken acid approximately three weeks” before the shooting, according to the Deseret News.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...autopsy-finds/

Cops just have to "say", not prove, that they "felt threatened" to justify pumping anybody full of lead.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so TSA asks the Blue Wall about their brothers they ALWAYS lie to protect?
    I've just been passing on information, nothing more nothing less. As I've said before I'm not fond of most cops, I've been jailed on bogus charges before.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Autopsy Finds Black Man Killed By Utah Cops Was Shot 6 Times In The Back

Last month, 22-year-old Darrien Hunt was shot and killed by officers in Saratoga Springs, Utah, while carrying a toy sword.

Police claimed Hunt lunged at them, but a new state autopsy released by Hunt’s lawyer finds that
    Hunt was shot 5 times in the back, and a sixth time on his left hip towards the back.

The autopsy by the Utah State Medical Examiner’s Officer corroborates an earlier private autopsy commissioned by Hunt’s lawyer Robert Sykes that also found he was shot in the back, although Sykes would not initially release a copy of that autopsy. A toxicology report was also released showing that Hunt had no drugs in his body, although officers noted in their original report that Hunt “apparently liked hallucinogens and had taken acid approximately three weeks” before the shooting, according to the Deseret News.

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...autopsy-finds/

Cops just have to "say", not prove, that they "felt threatened" to justify pumping anybody full of lead.

sad story, and looks like the officer will face charges.

what does that have to do with ferguson?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sad story, and looks like the officer will face charges.

what does that have to do with ferguson?
    EVERYTHING. Just more cops killing unarmed/non-threatening/mentally ill people/burning babies in their cribs/etc/etc/etc. Don't want to start a new thread for every one, do we?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EVERYTHING. Just more cops killing unarmed/non-threatening/mentally ill people/burning babies in their cribs/etc/etc/etc. Don't want to start a new thread for every one, do we?
    You can start a generic "police killing thread" if it makes you feel better. This thread is specifically about Michael brown/ferguson. The elementsnf the two cases aren't really comparable

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This doesn't line up with the audio recording they are trying to use. And this guy says he heard two shots? None of the witnesses for Brown can get their stories straight. What a joke.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    WTF was this bump for?
    To remind everyone hands up don’t shoot was a ing farce and that Obama’s DOJ cleared Darren Wilson?
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ael-brown.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    One of the strangest random butthurt/rent free bumps I’ve seen in a while.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    what caused you to bump this RG serious question

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the racist cop had to do, cruising a black neighborhood to harass blacks, was to roll up his windows (AUGUST in St Louis) and back his car up when he saw Brown approaching.

but the dumb cop sat there, with his window rolled down? W T F Ferguson's Best And Brightest from bottom of the barrel
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-15-2020 at 09:43 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG getting his "I'm with you" faux anger virtue signaling into full swing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Strange bump

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    WTF was this bump for?
    To remind everyone hands up don’t shoot was a ing farce and that Obama’s DOJ cleared Darren Wilson?
    https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ael-brown.html
    RandomGuy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too much beer on a friday night, tbh.

Thread Information