View Poll Results: Do you believe 3-5 million "illegals" voted for Hillary?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

5 20.83%
  • No

19 79.17%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am willing to give the man a modest benefit of doubt
    Please. You're already mashin' the panic button and he ain't been in a week.

You just want it like it was. Where every day is the same as the previous day. He gets in there and immediately knocks over the apple cart and all the in' fine china.

- "Oh, God. What'll I do?"

- RG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am willing to give the man a modest benefit of doubt in the hope that " it, let's try this" succeeds, but my understanding of his policies and positions leads me to think he will fail spectacularly, and damage the country in ways that we will be dealing with until I croak.

The only silver lining is that the Republican party will be so badly damaged that they will fail spectacularly in the 2020 elections, allowing some reversal of the corrosive, democracy destroying gerrymandering that the GOP has done.
    Firstly, I think you're a reasonable individual, and I'll concede the issue on voter fraud altogether.
    If Trump/Pence loses in 2020, they have four years of policies to blame.

But I do want to say your sentiment I've bolded is similar to what I heard in my 20s during the Bush years.
    ...They hyperbole towards that guy from what I recall may have been equal to the current pres.

So the point is we've already been in this position, and we're still standing.

I'm certainly no poli-sci major or follow political theory close enough to discern the true effect a POTUS has on society, but my best guess is that it's overstated.

Plenty of checks/balances out there to prevent any catastrophic events that you may be alluding to.

As an example relating to this thread - Trump is gung ho about controlling immigration, but there's mayors stating today they won't abide by any regulations relating to sanctuaries.
    And so the power is actually at the local level.

For your 2020 prediction, I still think the Dems need to back away from iden y politics.... the pendulum has swung on that - as the unexpected results in WI, PA, and MI bore out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rep. Chaffetz: ‘I Don’t See Any Evidence’ of Voter Fraud, House Oversight Committee Won’t Investigate

http://www.mediaite.com/online/rep-c...t-investigate/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. You're already mashin' the panic button and he ain't been in a week.

You just want it like it was. Where every day is the same as the previous day. He gets in there and immediately knocks over the apple cart and all the in' fine china.

- "Oh, God. What'll I do?"

- RG
    I am big enough to say that is fairly close to the truth.

I have to figure out what to think of things, and that requires some mental effort. I know a lot of his policies are dumb, but am interested to see if I am wrong.

I hope I am wrong about this stuff, although I tend to be careful enough to make being wrong a fairly rare thing.

At this point, I will let the clown have enough rope to hang himself. That is the "modest benefit of doubt". If it works out, great, I will have learned something.

If it doesn't, I will be the first to say I told you so.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am big enough to say that is fairly close to the truth.

I have to figure out what to think of things, and that requires some mental effort. I know a lot of his policies are dumb, but am interested to see if I am wrong.

I hope I am wrong about this stuff, although I tend to be careful enough to make being wrong a fairly rare thing.

At this point, I will let the clown have enough rope to hang himself. That is the "modest benefit of doubt". If it works out, great, I will have learned something.

If it doesn't, I will be the first to say I told you so.
    I'll just bet you do.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Hits A New Level Of Delusion By Calling Debunked Tweet Voter Fraud Evidence

Donald Trump has found “proof” of his totally wrong, misleading belief that massive voter fraud is what caused him to lose the popular vote by historic margins.

Where is this proof?

Oh, well, it’s in a tweet from a random person, and has been thoroughly debunked by PolitiFact.

Way back in November.

Gregg Phillips @JumpVote

We have verified more than three million votes cast by non-citizens.

We are joining .@TrueTheVote to initiate legal action. #unrigged

10:47 AM - 13 Nov 2016

Gregg Phillips @JumpVote

Completed analysis of database of 180 million voter registrations.

Number of non-citizen votes exceeds 3 million.

Consulting legal team.

5:23 PM - 11 Nov 2016

“According to his page on LinkedIn, Phillips is a former finance director of the Alabama Republican Party.

He also served as executive director of the Mississippi Republican Party and was managing director of a super PAC that supported Newt Gingrich’s 2012 campaign for president.”
    PolitiFact noted,

“There is no report from VoteFraud.org, however, and Phillips told PolitiFact he is not affiliated with that website. The information comes from tweets made by from Phillips on Nov. 11 and Nov. 13.”

Oh, so Phillips is not associated with the website Vote Fraud. Just the app. There is no “study” but there was that tweet.

====

Cody Johnston
    @drmistercody

.@realDonaldTrump VoteStand is an app for random whackjobs to intimidate people and take pictures of what "looks like" voter fraud to them.

Cody Johnston
    @drmistercody

.@realDonaldTrump Here's an example from the app. "Jumbled wires" near a voting booth looks like "machine tampering". Or, a fan. Or, wires. pic.twitter.com/hRJuBoEDQl
    7:40 AM - 27 Jan 2017

Donald Trump saw a tweet, never more evidence will he need.

This is right up there with Trump’s “thousands and thousands of people were cheering as that building was coming down. Thousands of people were cheering” claim that thousands of Arabs were cheering in New Jersey after 9/11. Even when presented with evidence that he was wrong, Trump doubled down and claimed he “saw it on television.” This simply never happened.

And so we are about to waste millions upon millions hunting down those imaginary fraudulent voters,

so that Donald Trump can believe that America doesn’t hate him quite as much as it does.

http://www.politicususa.com/2017/01/...iticus+USA+%29Cody Johnston

Trash is a ignorant fool, a naive clown, addle-brained, seriously damaged pscyhe, all perfect qualities for any President, any country.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

SearchSearch Keyword:

RECOMMENDED

ISIS airstrike limits in Iraq come under review; Mattis looks at Mosul

Trump plan for wall on border sinks talks with Mexico

Best NFL quarterbacks of all time — ranked

Trump to GOP lawmakers: ‘We have to deliver’

How To: Fix Your Fatigue And Get More Energy

COMMENTARY

Wesley Pruden

A nation derided for doing the right thing

Mercedes Schlapp

The very mixed messages from an unwelcoming march

Suzanne Fields

Telling the post-truth with alternative facts

New “Retirement” Law: Did You Win Or Lose?

QUESTION OF THE DAY

Will President Trump get Mexico to pay for the wall?

Question of the Day YES
    NO
    NOT SURE

View results

STORY TOPICS

SEARCH YELLOW PAGES

Popular Searches

Hillary Clinton is estimated to have collected 81 percent of noncitizen votes, which may have helped her carry a state, a researcher says. (Associated Press) more >

View Comments Print
    By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Thursday, January 26, 2017
    Hillary Clinton garnered more than 800,000 votes from noncitizens on Nov. 8, an approximation far short of President Trump’s estimate of up to 5 million illegal voters but supportive of his charges of fraud.
    Political scientist Jesse Richman of Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia, has worked with colleagues to produce groundbreaking research on noncitizen voting, and this week he posted a blog in response to Mr. Trump’s assertion.
    Based on national polling by a consortium of universities, a report by Mr. Richman said 6.4 percent of the estimated 20 million adult noncitizens in the U.S. voted in November. He extrapolated that that percentage would have added 834,381 net votes for Mrs. Clinton, who received about 2.8 million more votes than Mr. Trump.
    Mr. Richman calculated that Mrs. Clinton would have collected 81 percent of noncitizen votes.
    “Is it plausible that non-citizen votes added to Clinton’s margin? Yes,” Mr. Richman wrote. “Is it plausible that non-citizen votes account for the entire nation-wide popular vote margin held by Clinton? Not at all.”
    Still, the finding is significant because it means noncitizens may have helped Mrs. Clinton carry a state or finish

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    And BOOM! goes the dynamite!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A professor posted his findings in a blog? Why not publish his research? His methods of data collection?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump argument bolstered: Clinton received 800,000 votes from noncitizens, study finds

That's a good start.

Let us proceed...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I heard on the news a while back that 3-5 million illegals voted for Hillary. Every news channel was talking about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Look forward to seeing final results of VoteStand. Gregg Phillips and crew say at least 3,000,000 votes were illegal. We must do better!
    6:12 AM - 27 Jan 2017

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's voter fraud expert owes US more than $100,000 in unpaid taxes

Gregg Phillips, who spurred Trump’s calls to investigate election results, was accused of lying in government job applications and has faced ethics allegations

The conservative activist cited by Donald Trump as an authority on voter fraud owes the US government more than $100,000 in unpaid taxes, was once accused of lying about his qualifications, and has faced several allegations of ethical impropriety.

Gregg Phillips’s unfounded claim that three million people vote illegally in the US was championed in a tweet by Trump on Friday morning, as the new administration prepares to launch what he says will be a major inquiry into the integrity of American elections. The president tweeted:

Phillips, 56, became popular among Trump supporters during the 2016 presidential campaign for his strident statements on Twitter and his development of an “election fraud reporting app” that allows people to use their cellphones to report alleged wrongdoing.

He claims to have been building a database of all voter registrations in the US with location details since 2009, but has declined to make his findings public.

While he has posted online about excessive government spending, Phillips owes the federal government $100,961 in unpaid income taxes with his wife, according to a lien filed by the IRS in Manatee County, Florida, in 2014. An official at the county clerk’s office said the outstanding sum had not been paid. In a text message on Friday, Phillips said: “I am in a disagreement with the IRS over income taxes. The amount owed is less than $50,000.”

Phillips also had a colorful and lesser-known career in Mississippi and Texas state politics over the past few decades, in which he was accused of exploiting positions that he held in the administrations of both states for financial gain.

The former stockbroker and Republican fundraiser described those years differently in a tweet posted last November. “I’ve torn down govt in two states, eliminated 20k jobs, & saved $5 billion,” he said. “Requires enormous stones.”

While Phillips reportedly said on his job application that he majored in “finance” for his degree, records from the University of Alabama showed that in fact he majored in transportation, according to multiple press reports from the time. On Friday, Phillips said: “My degree is a bachelor of science in commerce and business administration.”

The Chronicle also found that Enterject was given a $670,270 contract for processing immigrant paperwork from the Texas Workforce Commission. The commission’s executive director, Larry Temple, had been Phillips’s deputy in Mississippi. Phillips again denied any wrongdoing.

After he left the Texas state administration, Phillips’s new company AutoGov won a no-bid contract worth at least $207,000 in public funds to work on fixing the error-plagued computerized welfare system that Phillips had implemented. The Dallas Morning News described the problematic setup as “the state’s biggest privatization fiasco”.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...axes?CMP=fb_gu

I bet Trash's detailed work and tax history is even more "uplifting"

Trash and his impeccable sources

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

Look forward to seeing final results of VoteStand. Gregg Phillips and crew say at least 3,000,000 votes were illegal. We must do better!

Yep, that's pretty much what I heard on the news a while back.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    anyone who voted for this chode is a dumb , plain and simple. this guy is a legit re . you all are a disgrace to the US putting such a complete dip at the helm and swallowing his load blindly and begging for more hillary was trash but this dude is completely ing stupid. Trump can't even form a coherent sentence 90% of the time tbh.

"we're gonna recieve payment in a form, some kind of form, it may be a complicated form but it will be a form of some kind" wtf?

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Trump is a lot smarter than you give him credit for.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He can start displaying his smartness at any time, will be a long wait.

He's so smart the Repugs will use him as just another Repug Useful Idiot, then convict him ASAP.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    just like the guests are always better than everyone gives them credit for? stfu man s

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump himself knows that 3-5 million illegals didn't vote in the election.

That's a good start.

Let us proceed...
    Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump

TheSanityAnnex Come and tell us how Trump doesn't believe 800k or 3 million illegals didn't vote, you dumb mother er.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    TheSanityAnnex Come and tell us how Trump doesn't believe 800k or 3 million illegals didn't vote, you dumb mother er.
    I specifically said Trump knows that 3-5 million illegals didn't vote in the election. This reminds me of the time you didn't know the difference between "on Clinton" and "from Clinton", you dumb mother er.

My Team
    Portland Trailblazers
    Post Count
    How many people have seen this:

At 2:58 in the video:

OBAMA: If you want to vote, and you show up at your poling place, they can't stop you from voting.

At 3:22 in the video:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undo ented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting. So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?

OBAMA: Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself. And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera. The sanc y of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undo ented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

LOL... "when you vote, you are a citizen yourself"

So illegal immigrants are citizens if they vote?

This entire exchange does nothing but tell the illegals they can vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's a good start.

Let us proceed...
    You understand that is not an academic study right? The author won't share his data.
    Last edited by FuzzyLumpkins; 01-28-2017 at 09:35 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is from Trump's own lawyers:

We also note that Trump’s lawyers in December opposed the recount efforts of Green Party candidate Jill Stein on the grounds that there was no voter fraud. “All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in filing an official protest with Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers on Dec. 1, 2016We also note that Trump’s lawyers in December opposed the recount efforts of Green Party candidate Jill Stein on the grounds that there was no voter fraud. “All available evidence suggests that the 2016 general election was not tainted by fraud or mistake,” Trump’s lawyers wrote in filing an official protest with Michigan’s Board of State Canvassers on Dec. 1, 2016
    http://www.factcheck.org/2017/01/tru...ims-revisited/

If you are fine with Trump's deceit then fine but sticking your head in the sand is pathetic.

Thread Information