Page 45 of 119 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2970
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So Mueller isn’t cooperating with Barr?
    What did I claim as fact and then use anonymous secondhand sources to back it? Post my exact quote.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    we will see how much conspiracy mueller found

i dont believe a word from barr
    Of course you don’t. It blows up the conspiracy theory you push daily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did I claim as fact and then use anonymous secondhand sources to back it? Post my exact quote.
    I never said you did because that was never my point. Try again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I’m still waiting on guidance as to the scope of Mueller’s participation with Barr

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's hilarious coming from you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I never said you did because that was never my point. Try again.
    Than what’s your point? You tried to jump in and defend Reck claiming I did the same. I didn’t.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    when you see and hear something with your own eyes and ears

you believe it - if you are in touch with reality

i am guilty of that

when you do the opposite and disbelieve what you just saw and heard because criminals convinced you to believe their reality-

you are a gullible cult member

trump and his family met with russians and accepted their help
    trump publicly asked russia to hack an americans server (felony)
    trump lied to your eyes and ears daily
    trump obstructed daily
    trump never denounced an enemy foreign govt who attacked us

all this we know for a fact

but you want people to take the word of the traitors handpicked ag

no thanks

ill trust my own eyes and ears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m still waiting on guidance
    We know.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    when you see and hear something with your own eyes and ears

you believe it - if you are in touch with reality

i am guilty of that

when you do the opposite and disbelieve what you just saw and heard because criminals convinced you to believe their reality-

you are a gullible cult member

trump and his family met with russians and accepted their help
    trump publicly asked russia to hack an americans server (felony)
    trump lied to your eyes and ears daily
    trump obstructed daily
    trump never denounced an enemy foreign govt who attacked us

all this we know for a fact

but you want people to take the word of the traitors handpicked ag

no thanks

ill trust my own eyes and ears
    You are guilty of swallowing whole 2 years of propaganda spewed by the MSM in an effort to take out Trump. You are also guilt of throwing Mueller under the bus and dismissing his investigation’s findings after worshiping his every move for 2 years. You will never admit either, you’re too dug in and embarrassed to do such.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are guilty of swallowing whole 2 years of propaganda spewed by the MSM in an effort to take out Trump. You are also guilt of throwing Mueller under the bus and dismissing his investigation’s findings after worshiping his every move for 2 years. You will never admit either, you’re too dug in and embarrassed to do such.
    so you have seen the full mueller report?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are guilty of swallowing a 5 year witch hunt about Benghazi.

Hillary gunna get indicted
    Susan Rice gunna get indicted
    Podesta runs a pedo ring

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You are guilty of swallowing a 5 year witch hunt about Benghazi.

Hillary gunna get indicted
    Susan Rice gunna get indicted
    Podesta runs a pedo ring
    You can’t and won’t find a post from me about Benghazi that backs your claim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does that apply to TheSanityAnnex too? I mean, not really hard to find

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Does that apply to TheSanityAnnex too? I mean, not really hard to find
    You won’t find anything from my other handle swallowing a 5 year witch hunt either, and Reck trying to compare Benghazi to this was re ed to even begin with.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to get much worse for her shortly as the links I posted detail.

Obama is going to her hard. Might be his greatest accomplishment in his two terms.
    Update: Boehner to form select committee to investigate Benghazi

House Speaker John Boehner is “seriously considering” appointing a select committee to investigate the attacks on the U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, according to a senior GOP leadership aide. The move comes after the revelation of an email from a top Obama national security official, Ben Rhodes, instructing Susan Rice to focus on an anti-Muslim internet video to explain the attacks.

“The new emails this week were the straw that broke the camel’s back,” says the aide. “The Speaker was furious to learn that the admininstration withheld relevant do ents from a congressional subpoena. He’s sick and tired of this evasion and obstruction from the administration, and wants a solution to finally force accountability, get to the truth, and provide justice.”

Boehner, who has paid careful attention to the Benghazi developments since the attacks, has resisted calls to appoint a select committee, preferring to allow the various committees of jurisdiction to pursue investigations of their slices of the attacks on their own. Aides say Boehner continues to believe that the work of those committees has been valuable. “The current committees investigating the attack have done good work, using their authority, including subpoena authority, to gather facts, interview hundreds of witnesses, and conduct dozens of hearings. But this week’s events demonstrate a new level of stonewalling and obfuscation by the administration that requires a new level of investigation.”

The House Oversight and Reform Committee issued a subpoena for Benghazi-related do ents in August of 2013, but the Rhodes email and a second set of talking points that originated with the White House were released to the public for the first time this week after Judicial Watch, a conservative research group, obtained them via a Freedom of Information Act request. For these reasons, according the aide, “the reasons for appointing a committee now are straightforward.” The aide continued: “For the first time we have clear and public evidence that the White House was more involved in misleading the American people than it had previous admitted. And, second, it’s now proven that the administration withheld relevant do ents from a congressional subpoena request. While the existing investigatory committees in the House have full subpoena power, the administration has now demonstrated it is willing to flagrantly defy such subpoena requests, compelling the House to consider taking the strongest actions possible in an effort to ensure Americans have the truth about what happened.”

The details of the exact structure of the special committee are still under discussion, but a source tells THE WEEKLY STANDARD that Rep. Trey Gowdy, a lawmaker with a reputation for tough questioning of administration witnesses, is under consideration to chair it. Gowdy has participated in meetings of an ad hoc committee of House members from various committees of jurisdiction who have met informally to compare notes and shape strategy on the Benghazi investigations.

Separately, TWS has learned that at least two committees will begin an immediate inquiry into the odd pattern of classification that preceded the release of Benghazi do ents this week. Some of the previously unclassified redacted do ents released to Judicial Watch were classified by the administration in February, after the subpoena from the House Oversight Committee and the FOIA request from Judicial Watch.

Boehner has largely stayed in the background on Benghazi, but he has demonstrated a keen interested in the growing controversy behind the scenes. In private conversations with members of Congress and others, Boehner cites key dates in the long Benghazi timeline from memory. He has also shown a particular interest in the stories of US security and diplomatic personnel who were on the ground during the attacks.

A final decision on a select committee could come “very soon,” according to a Republican aide.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...zi_789000.html
    Gowdy going hard

I asked you a simple question and you failed to answer. Try again. Was lying about the cause of the attack acceptable? Or do you actually believe the attack was because of video?
    Challenge accepted.
    Cant and won't find anything from me about Benghazi
    Obama is going to her hard
    Gowdy going hard

Both TSA and thesannityannex account chalk full of Benghazi . You're a shameless congenital liar.

Next time, dont make it so easy.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Challenge accepted.
    Cant and won't find anything from me about Benghazi
    Obama is going to her hard
    Gowdy going hard

Both TSA and thesannityannex account chalk full of Benghazi . You're a shameless congenital liar.

Next time, dont make it so easy.
    What are the dates of those posts? You claimed I swallowed a 5 year witch hunt. You’ll need a five year span of posts.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    immediate goalpost moving instead of admitting defeat.

I only went into the top results and got these from the top. They're from 2014 and onward. Go ahead, you can click on your own posts, they won't give you an invalid error as yours often do.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA always hoping we forget his unbroken string of conspiracy mongering.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    immediate goalpost moving instead of admitting defeat.

I only went into the top results and got these from the top. They're from 2014 and onward. Go ahead, you can click on your own posts, they won't give you an invalid error as yours often do.
    You claimed I was in on a 5 year long Benghazi witch hunt, in order to prove that you’d need to produce posts from me discussing a Benghazi witch hunt over a 5 year period. You didn’t and you can’t. Not only did you not back your re ed claim but you tried to compare something that happened (Benghazi) to something that never existed (Trump/Russia collusion).

Congrats forum dunce you once again earned your namesake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Than what’s your point? You tried to jump in and defend Reck claiming I did the same. I didn’t.
    I never did any such thing. That’s why I said “I’m not defending anybody.” Stop putting words in people’s mouths.

Wasn’t trying to defend anybody. Just found it curious that the line of argument you were using applies equally to the argument we were having earlier. If the devil is in the details, seems your claims of Mueller-Barr cooperation are, to drop the name of a really ty band, highly suspect.
    This was my point. You’re avoiding an answer and trying to make me be some white knight when I’m not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And for the umpteenth time, you still have t answered my question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is mentally ill.

Banned
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    TSA is mentally ill.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA is mentally ill.
    He's willing to believe the worst of anyone who's on the other side of the political fence. It's understandable but you'd think he'd have learned a lesson after four or five ridiculous embarrassments tho.

Thread Information