Page 77 of 120 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2992
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FBI agent (who donated to Obama) got a warrant from a judge (who donated to Obama)
    So FBI agents and judges can only deal with trump if they voted for or donated to trump. Got it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is an asshole but I just can't see him selling info on American agents.
    Why do you think he took 180+ classified do ents? Trump being Trump it's hard to imagine he didn't have something in mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A former President has the legal right to access any and all of the do ents created during his Presidency, classified or otherwise. Period.

The second before Trump left office, by his very actions alone in taking do ents he could be said to have declassified them.

The former President cannot be charged under the Espionage Act of 1917 thanks to Article II of the Cons ution: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. Trump IS the Executive Branch and the Commander-In-Chief. Therefore subordinates and agencies can't tell him to cross the I's and dot the T's so to speak.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe not but he is an idiot and could just easily get people outed.
    He did it with Israel.

I guess nobody remembers what a dumbass he was with the Israeli intelligence community.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

because you have only the past 5 years to see with your own eyes that he is a grifter 24/7

he continued to lie and receive money for his bogus “stop the steal” hoax
    (250 million plus dollars)

he took a phone call from putin and the syrian dictator overnight and by morning pulled our troops out of the region causing many to be murdered ( pretty sure trump got paid for it)

he sold 8 billion in arms to the saudis

he pardoned the asshole who grifted 25 million for a build the wall hoax even tho the extortion involved his core supporters

he extorted the ukrainian president

he stood at helsinki and told the world he chose russia over the usa

you saw all this with your own eyes

but why should you believe your lying eyes when dear leader told you to only believe him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A former President has the legal right to access any and all of the do ents created during his Presidency, classified or otherwise. Period.

The second before Trump left office, by his very actions alone in taking do ents he could be said to have declassified them.

The former President cannot be charged under the Espionage Act of 1917 thanks to Article II of the Cons ution: The executive Power shall be vested in a President of the United States of America. Trump IS the Executive Branch and the Commander-In-Chief. Therefore subordinates and agencies can't tell him to cross the I's and dot the T's so to speak.
    Beep boop, Yam s lost his security clearance when he was booted from the WH and has no need to know. Plus, Biden made sure Yam s did not get security briefings, traditionally given to ex-presidents as a courtesy to keep them informed, if their advice is needed ().

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beep boop thinks yam s is still the president, tbh

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He's not president.

The law tells him he has to cross the Is and dot the Ts.

the magic wand theory

If everything is declassified he can tell everyone what he took and why.

Why won't he do that?

He scurred.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think if the economy was doing great, inflation was down, America was strong and safe and Democrats had a list of accomplishments to brag about and their poll numbers were skyrocketing they would waste their time on Trump?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol no. "period."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beep boop thinks yam s is still the president, tbh
    He's not president.

The law tells him he has to cross the Is and dot the Ts.

the magic wand theory

If everything is declassified he can tell everyone what he took and why.

Why won't he do that?

He scurred.
    Sorry this is happening to you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inspecting the haul from Mar-A-Lago,

doj finds very little that falls under client attorney privilege

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Inspecting the haul from Mar-A-Lago,

doj finds very little that falls under client attorney privilege
    Did they find the nuclear secrets yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did they find the nuclear secrets yet?
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry this is happening to you.
    I didn't realize Biden got his house raided. Oh wait that was your Dear Leader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kash Patel: DOJ ‘intentionally’ left my name unredacted to 'threaten me,' politicalize Trump affidavit | Just the News

https://justthenews.com/podcasts/joh...ed-threaten-me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kash Patel: DOJ ‘intentionally’ left my name unredacted to 'threaten me,' politicalize Trump affidavit | Just the News

https://justthenews.com/podcasts/joh...ed-threaten-me
    Trump had already named him and Jhn Slmn in June.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wetting his pants desperately trying to call on the red hats to riot of he's prosecuted as a last line of defense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RINO Lindsey Graham wetting his pants desperately trying to call on the red hats to riot
    fify

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol calling Graham a RINO after he tried to get Georgia to change its election results for Dear Leader. Just call them heretics, it's what you really mean.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden admin backs damage assessment on Trump docs, but claims Biden 'not involved' | Just The News

https://justthenews.com/government/c..._campaign=trjs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump had already named him and Jhn Slmn in June.
    Patel wrote a whiny note demanding that his complaint be heard, then started crying like he was the victim when they publicized it.

Be careful what you wish for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Earlier this year, the Bureau secured 184 boxes of classified material from Trump's home. Despite the president's extensive cooperation and voluntary surrender of the do ents, the FBI nonetheless cited this incident in the affidavit as establishing "probable cause" to conduct the raid."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump wetting his pants desperately trying to call on the red hats to riot of he's prosecuted as a last line of defense
    ex president calling for violence and praising it, it was regular even when he was a candidate. Trump's been teasing violence the while way.

Thread Information