Page 474 of 491 FirstFirst ... 374424464470471472473474475476477478484 ... LastLast
Results 11,826 to 11,850 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are alot more articles explaining what an unethical piece of of a human being he is too.
    Written by Spurs fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    james padding stats in garbage minutes

enrique ballhogging chasing his own stats blowing 10+ pt leads, only to have the backup pg mills come back in and extend it again...remember when he fmvp was handed out, wtf was he doing standing next to it, trying to steal kawhis lime light

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ur smarter than this...there are whole articles explaining LeBron's scoring with and without Kawhi on him
    Allowing James to average 28 ppg on 50% shooting is nowhere near 'stopping' and 'clamping down' a player by any means. James had a great series, but his supporting cast let him down.

There was no way Miami was going to beat the Spurs with the way Pop coached, motivated, and constructed that lineup. That was Pop at his coaching peak. Months after winning the 14 ring, every team in the NBA team was trying to copy the beautiful game.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    being owned by Matt 135 y/o Barnes
    He was owning him so much that Doc declared they had to double him after Gm 3

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    There are alot more articles explaining what an unethical piece of of a human being my mom is too.
    FIFY

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Ur smarter than this...there are whole articles explaining LeBron's scoring with and without Kawhi on him
    ...but they are blinded by rage and fury.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Those corpses closed out games 5 and 6 vs rockets without him.
    The Rockets closed the Clippers w/ Josh Smith & Cory Brewer. NEXT!

In that first half the whole team played great, Aldridge had all of one point less than kawhi (on one less shot). Even pau was great , between him and Aldridge they took over the paint. Manu and green were playing great d and hitting 3s at a high clip

There is nothing to dissect. Softrige turned into a pussy the minute he couldn't frontrun......as ALWAYS. Kawhi was bodying/demoralizing Iggy/Snake/Donkey/Klay & they looked like world killers the minute he stepped off the court.

If kawhi played on a team like LeBron's 2004-10 Cavs, Timmy 2000-2004 spurs, or Lillard's blazers or Davis pelicans nobody would even know who he is, the teams wouldn't even make the playoffs with load management and he'd likely have a career ending injury if he didn't load manage.
    You mean if he actually had a team built around him instead of being plug/play? Lillard is a low-key choker that has been carried by CJ on plenty of occasions when they BOTH weren't choking. Davis is a beta & doesn't have the mentality to be an alpha on a championship team (he's cut from the same cloth as Softridge).
    BTW, Kawhi wouldn't have had to load manage if tyFO's Dr. Nick didn't misdiagnose him on multiple occasions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Allowing James to average 28 ppg on 50% shooting is nowhere near 'stopping' and 'clamping down' a player by any means. James had a great series, but his supporting cast let him down.

There was no way Miami was going to beat the Spurs with the way Pop coached, motivated, and constructed that lineup. That was Pop at his coaching peak. Months after winning the 14 ring, every team in the NBA team was trying to copy the beautiful game.
    What part of LeBron scored most of those points on other ppl in garbage time don't u understand?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What part of LeBron scored most of those points on other ppl in garbage time don't u understand?
    The whole narrative that Kawhi 'clamped' down on Lebron was to justify his award as the Finals MVP in 2014.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn while demar is having 30 point "good" games, kawhi is effortlessly scoring 43 on the way to victory.

excellent trade PATFO. max and extend the man
    against the Cavs while sitting out half the season your stupidity is on another level

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sam Prezi best GM in the league.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    against the Cavs while sitting out half the season your stupidity is on another level

The collective stupidity of Duncan2K5, Kawhitstorm, and Genovaswitness is comical. Irritating, but comical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi won a le in Toronto. Good on him tbh. He leveraged that le into running the Clippers. Really smart move. I would do the same thing if I was in his position. The only problem I foresee is that Doc Rivers runs on conflict. I don't know how good Kawhi does with conflict. And don't bring up he and LMA didn't get along or whatever. The Boston Celtics had fights in practice. Rondo and Allen hated each other as teammates. KG made a teammate cry in public. Chris Paul and Deandre Jordan weren't even talking to each other. Doc brought in his son and gave him a stupid contract and more playing time that he clearly didn't deserve.

And now it's starting in LA. Williams and Harrell (both es) are causing rifts. Teammates are fed up with Kawhi calling them out when he doesn't even play. And Doc won't do a thing about it. He is worthless at handling egos tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The collective stupidity of Duncan2K5, Kawhitstorm, and Genovaswitness is comical. Irritating, but comical.

hey when is the rockets replay gonna happen? Are the tickets available on stubhub?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Kawhi won a le in Toronto. Good on him tbh. He leveraged that le into running the Clippers. Really smart move. I would do the same thing if I was in his position. The only problem I foresee is that Doc Rivers runs on conflict. I don't know how good Kawhi does with conflict. And don't bring up he and LMA didn't get along or whatever. The Boston Celtics had fights in practice. Rondo and Allen hated each other as teammates. KG made a teammate cry in public. Chris Paul and Deandre Jordan weren't even talking to each other. Doc brought in his son and gave him a stupid contract and more playing time that he clearly didn't deserve.

And now it's starting in LA. Williams and Harrell (both es) are causing rifts. Teammates are fed up with Kawhi calling them out when he doesn't even play. And Doc won't do a thing about it. He is worthless at handling egos tbh
    I guess he should be like LeBrat & subtweet teammates.

Folks tried to play the same narrative last season with Ibaka being asked to come off the bench & Lowry losing his BFF along w/ the ceding the alpha status to Kawhi. At the end of the day, to the victor go the spoils. If anything Kawhi handles it the right way by not spilling the beans to the media which actually drives them crazy b/c they have to publish or perish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess he should be like LeBrat & subtweet teammates.

Folks tried to play the same narrative last season with Ibaka being asked to come off the bench & Lowry losing his BFF along w/ the ceding the alpha status to Kawhi. At the end of the day, Kevin Durant AND Klay Thompson went down for a gift-wrapped Raptors asterisk le win. If anything Kawhi handles it the right way by not spilling the beans to the media which actually drives them crazy b/c they have to publish or perish.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow brandon ingram hitting game winners now.

I'm sure glad we traded kawhi to siberia to spite him instead of getting young pieces.

demar had a 30 pt game OMG!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wow brandon ingram hitting game winners now.

I'm sure glad we traded kawhi to siberia to spite him instead of getting young pieces.

demar had a 30 pt game OMG!!!!
    Don't tease DeMar...he has depression...do u want him to off himself in a HEB parking lot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's rich. Fans who gleefully suck the of an autistic who can't tie his shoes without his uncle's approval are calling out a player for having mental health issues.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and posting on the wrong team's board.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't blame him for not wasting his prime years two years ago playing with Gasol, Forbes and an average head coach.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is sick that Duncan dude is walking a fine line between being a Kawhi Stan or actually wanting to have a physical relationship with Kawhi. This is getting really weird!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn KD called Kawhi one of the top 5 toughest players to guard. great trade PATFO

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    CRY! (Fax your tears to 1-800-Butt-Hurts)

Thread Information