Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great's a relative term; the people crying about the racial stuff just want to overlook that there was no country in the history of the world that was not racist by modern standards to that point. All men are created equal is the logical progression to the magna carta. If we're looking through that scope, then I vote great.

My Pain: Constant & Sharp
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I vote present.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I preferred Trump over shillary mainly because Trump was willing to talk to Russia and Hillary shoot down Russian planes. Shooting down russian planes would have been a fatal mistake and we would either be licking our wounds right now or the world would be back to stone age

I am for any candidate that will stop lying to us about our "all powerful" military and wake us up

Tulsi is my candidate
    My favorite part of the 2016 debates was Chris Wallace just ting all over Clinton's No Fly Zone when he asked something like "so you're prepared to shoot down Russian planes?" and she had to back off it. Trump was pissing me off by never calling her out on that bull but the fat did to prepare (and it showed).

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great's a relative term; the people crying about the racial stuff just want to overlook that there was no country in the history of the world that was not racist by modern standards to that point. All men are created equal is the logical progression to the magna carta. If we're looking through that scope, then I vote great.
    Most of the world was built by Europeans and Asians, they used black people as slaves to do their bidding.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My favorite part of the 2016 debates was Chris Wallace just ting all over Clinton's No Fly Zone when he asked something like "so you're prepared to shoot down Russian planes?" and she had to back off it. Trump was pissing me off by never calling her out on that bull but the fat did to prepare (and it showed).
    She actually didn't back off imo

Agree Trump should have skewered her but the orange with hair barely knows anything

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of the world was built by Europeans and Asians, they used black people as slaves to do their bidding.
    Much of the American West was built for white men by exploited East Asians and Mexicans.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So did everyone. Try to keep up.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She actually didn't back off imo

Agree Trump should have skewered her but the orange with hair barely knows anything
    She backed off in the debate because Wallace wasn't going to let her get away with her talking point, but yeah, she went right back to it after the debate since she was a ty candidate and facts I guess. Of course she was banking on people not knowing her actually executing that talking point would have immediately taken us into war with Russia.

Thread Information