Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast
    Can't Start Threads Kill_Bill_Pana's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is report since Rockets steals Luis Scola from TAU they will attempt steal Carl Landry from Rockets and get even.

Landry is be offer 2 years $15 millions contract.

http://www.ballineurope.com/european...wold-teammate/

Carlos Delfino has a new/old teammate!

July 25, 2008

After Carlos Delfino signed a nice contract with Eurocup team BC Khimki, it looks like the Khimki managers wanted more from the Raptors than “just” Delfino.

A few hours ago, the club and the Eurocup website announced that Jorge Garbajosa has signed a two-year contract with Russian club BC Khimki.

It also looks like another American player is leaving his home country: Carl Landry from the Houston Rockets is rumored to be signing with Spanish club Tau Ceramica - We will keep you updated.

http://www.sportowefakty.pl/kosz/200...-za-landryego/

15 million dollars for Landry's ego?

author: Patryk Kurkowski, 2008-07-25, 11:38, : inf. by Patrick Kurkowski, 2008-07-25, 11:38, the source: inf. / media Proper / foreign media
    (0) • comment • comments (0) •print article

25-year-old American - Carl Landry last season defended the colors Houston Rockets. The team from Texas was not the primary character. Despite this TAU Ceramica Vitoria are very interested in acquiring the player. According to some media Basque team offer 206 cm (6-9) in height up 15 million dollars for two seasons performances in their team.
    Carl Landry in 2007, he was elected in draft with the number 31 trainers by the Seattle Supersonics. But the debut of the floor most leagues in the world undergone team Houston Rockets. 25-year-old American in played 47 matches, which is noted for its account 8 points and 5 collections.

Despite this TAU Ceramica Vitoria offer up 15 million dollars for two seasons performances in their teams. It is not known, however, whether Landry agrees to the game on the Old Continent.

Carl measured 206 cm (6-9) in height and on the floor act as a powerful wing.
    Last edited by Kill_Bill_Pana; 07-26-2008 at 11:24 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    oh no!!!!

holy crap that's 7 million dollars a year. No way can the Rockets match that amount. The MLE is 5.8 million a year and Landry will get taxed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fixed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no!!!!

holy crap that's 7 million dollars a year. No way can the Rockets match that amount. The MLE is 5.8 million a year and Landry will get taxed.
    Do not worry. Is say he much prefer stay in NBA with either Rockets or trade to other team. But he is ask for MLE and is not be offer it by Rockets and they is not willing trade him yet.

TAU has offer more than MLE $7 million per season. So we wills ee what happen, but this is nothing like size of contract Childress get. But still is much more than Rockets is want to pay from what reports is say.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    dammit, Landry is better than 50:50 gone from the Rockets if that's the offer. The only way he stays with Rockets is because he wants to stay in USA and try to win NBA le. But I were him, I'd take the money. A le is never guaranteed and a ball players lifespan is very limited barring injury.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rockets only offer him so far 711,000 dollar qualifying offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh no!!!!

$14 million is gross amount not net. Offer is $4 million net per year. Still this amount $14 million gross is much above MLE of $5.8 million gross. Very small contract compare to Childress one of $22 million net. Still like say more than Rockets is want pay base on report.

Way I hear TAU is interest as get even for Rockets take Scola. They believe even though Scola want come NBA that Rockets steal him. He was not able come to NBA without shoe contract from China. Just like TAU do before to Spurs with Scola and with Splitter and now Suns with Dragic.

They is known for screw NBA teams over and they feel anger at Rockets for Scola so they want try screw NBA team again.

Be interest see if Landry decide take this offer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets only offer him so far 711,000 dollar qualifying offer.

Compare to $14 millions in Spain team?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Compare to $14 millions in Spain team?
    Rockets Organization

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rockets Organization
    Why is Rockets always have such stupid managers? Same ones that allow Van Gundy make all decisions. Same ones make fun of Spanoulis mom. They have good young player like Landry and not even try keep him?

They is also same idiots keep start Rafer Alston at point guard and keep Luther Head always on team

Rockets owner need grow brain and get rid of these idiots.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I think if this Tau offer is serious then Morey will up his offer to the full 5.8 MLE for him. But even then, it is still not enough to compete with Tau for his services.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think if this Tau offer is serious then Morey will up his offer to the full 5.8 MLE for him. But even then, it is still not enough to compete with Tau for his services.
    Maybe he will offer more years than TAU? It seem his agent is mad about some test Rockets demand he must do for knee. He must do this before get contract. TAU will not make same demand. Maybe this is problem also?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Maybe he will offer more years than TAU? It seem his agent is mad about some test Rockets demand he must do for knee. He must do this before get contract. TAU will not make same demand. Maybe this is problem also?
    Morey is asking Landry to undergo arthroscopic exploratory surgery to make sure the knee is ok. Landry says his knee is fine and will not do the surgery. So there is an impasse. Landry's agent Buddy Baker says that the knee issue was raised by Morey to drive Landry's value down. If Tau doesn't make the same demand and offers more money and a 2 year contract, then there is probably a better than 50 percent chance that Landry will take the money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Morey is asking Landry to undergo arthroscopic exploratory surgery to make sure the knee is ok. Landry says his knee is fine and will not do the surgery. So there is an impasse. Landry's agent Buddy Baker says that the knee issue was raised by Morey to drive Landry's value down. If Tau doesn't make the same demand and offers more money and a 2 year contract, then there is probably a better than 50 percent chance that Landry will take the money.
    Is starting position also issue? Tau would allow him start at power forward next to Splitter at C. And Prigioni is perfect point guard for him way he is able set players up for many open dunks.

PG Pablo Prigioni
    SG Igor Rakocevic
    SF Pete Mickeal
    PF Carl Landry
    C Tiago Splitter

This is actual very good Euro team for match and fit player such as Landry. Fit athletic and dunk player very well. And team like this will have good chance win Spanish championship and cups. I try think and this is best team in Euroleague I think for him to be fit in with so TAU be interest make sense.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Is starting position also issue? Tau would allow him start at power forward next to Splitter at C. And Prigioni is perfect point guard for him way he is able set players up for many open dunks.

PG Pablo Prigioni
    SG Igor Rakocevic
    SF Pete Mickeal
    PF Carl Landry
    C Tiago Splitter

This is actual very good Euro team for match and fit player such as Landry. Fit athletic and dunk player very well. And team like this will have good chance win Spanish championship and cups. I try think and this is best team in Euroleague I think for him to be fit in with so TAU be interest make sense.
    With a team like that and the money he would get, I think he would have to be insane to say no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I check and it seem that NBA MLE is only $5.5 millions not $5.8 millions is this correct?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I check and it seem that NBA MLE is only $5.5 millions not $5.8 millions is this correct?
    Correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stern has a much bigger problem than he ever could have anticipated.

Landry was HUGE for the Rockets last year. After Yao went down Landry played great. He played in the Big 10, and is undersized, but he was great last year.

Rockets screwed and up pissed Landry off by demanding he get his knees checked out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indazone CSKA is now try get Scola. Just like PAO tried. We know Rockets refuse let this happen. Now CSKA is offer even bigger contract than PAO did. PAO offer was 3 years €24 million like $38 million and this after the taxes. Is say CSKA make offer "bigger" than this.

Is Scola going to get mad at Rockets if this continue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there's no way possible for CSKA to sign Scola unless the Rockets want that to happen. I think it's safe to say he'll stay with the Rockets next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, there's no way possible for CSKA to sign Scola unless the Rockets want that to happen. I think it's safe to say he'll stay with the Rockets next year.
    Yes I agree but will he not get mad at lose so much money?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just want for these americans to bolt back to the nba after only playing 1/3 of their deal

Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Stern has a much bigger problem than he ever could have anticipated.

Landry was HUGE for the Rockets last year. After Yao went down Landry played great. He played in the Big 10, and is undersized, but he was great last year.

Rockets screwed and up pissed Landry off by demanding he get his knees checked out.
    they told him to get it checked right after the playoffs ended for the rockets. his agent told him otherwise. i have a very strong su ion landry is going to need microfracture (i have had 2 acl reconstructions and 1 microfracture on the same knee) and that is why the rockets want the knee scoped. you can't tell everything from an MRI and they will only know the condition of the knee once they get in there.

and kill bill...can you post a link to your rumor? landry's agent came out just a few hours ago stating that he has not received any significant offers and the offer you are talking about would certainly qualify as significant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Does anyone else wish Kill Bill Pana could actually speak English?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they told him to get it checked right after the playoffs ended for the rockets. his agent told him otherwise. i have a very strong su ion landry is going to need microfracture (i have had 2 acl reconstructions and 1 microfracture on the same knee) and that is why the rockets want the knee scoped. you can't tell everything from an MRI and they will only know the condition of the knee once they get in there.

and kill bill...can you post a link to your rumor? landry's agent came out just a few hours ago stating that he has not received any significant offers and the offer you are talking about would certainly qualify as significant.
    Landry agent is obvious much smarter than Morey. This Morey is idiot. No business knowledge he act like rookie. Landry agent is play him same way Spanoulis one do. Is mention in TV in Europe TAU makes this offer 2 years $14 millions to Landry.

Is confirmed by agent. Landry prefer stay Rockets or get trade to other team because he want MLE. It says Rockets refuse and is demand he get some test on knee. TAU make no such demand. So sound like 50/50 chance thing to me he will stay in NBA or sign in TAU and sound like Landry agent is make Morey look like fool.

Thread Information