Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Let's break that down slick.

I've been knee deep into football since the late 50's, read all I could played all year long, it was football season 12 months out of the year on my block. Played 20 years organized football, I can talk players no present NFL coach has ever heard of, trust me. Google does me no good. And no the game is not all that complex.

Fat....hahahaha~~~

The Chiefs have had a slew of smallish speedy backs, ....Stone Johnson Olympic sprinter***, Warren McVea 9.4. Joe Delaney 9.4/1000 yards as a rookie, Jamaal Charles 10.18. Why not the fastest of them all...Tyreek Hill?

Last week Hill had a 33 yard scamper and his career averages a gaudy 7.9...yep...7.9.

Now here is what's going to happen , we are going to see Hill get more carries. I'm the guy who said....Hill needs to play offense more not just return kicks, guess what? Hil will have more carries, wanna bet on that amigo?

I don't lie guy, I just have a ton of experience and guys like you can;t handle it.

*** died from injuries sustained in a preseason game.
    You’ve never been on the sidelines for an NFL game with coaches. You just live vicariously through them with the Google function. , you don’t even attend NFL games.

You care so much for people to believe that you know the NFL. Then when they call you out on your bull , you just keep trying to regurgitate your fake resume, and try to prove it, and just beg for them to believe it. “Please believe me! I’m an NFL Historian! Look, I can name the ENTIRE 49ers lineup from 1973!”

No one here gives a . Everyone on this site hates you and makes fun of you. You’re a 70 year old on a site in which everyone here is in their 20’s-40’s. It’s no wonder that everyone here thinks that you liked teenagers when you were in your 30s. Just go away.

You’ve never been on the sidelines for an NFL game with coaches. You just live vicariously through them with the Google function. , you don’t even attend NFL games.

You care so much for people to believe that you know the NFL. Then when they call you out on your bull , you just keep trying to regurgitate your fake resume, and try to prove it, and just beg for them to believe it. “Please believe me! I’m an NFL Historian! Look, I can name the ENTIRE 49ers lineup from 1973!”

No one here gives a . Everyone on this site hates you and makes fun of you. You’re a 70 year old on a site in which everyone here is in their 20’s-40’s. It’s no wonder that everyone here thinks that you liked teenagers when you were in your 30s. Just go away.
    Then there is always reality.

Why you ignore it...??? There is nobody anywhere who can talk the game on my level, And I constantly prove that. Look at you, calling strangers fat, refusing to accept the fact us old s will know a ton of those 20-40ites don't. A guy into the game for over 55 years knows the game, ok stupid?

Why do I need to act like I don't possess all this knowledge, that make sense to you?

I don't need to go to a concert to know what bands can cook. I don't need to stand on a sideline to get....

win the turnover battle
    run the ball
    stuff the run
    get the QB
    protect yours

....wins football games.

Seen a lot of football guy, played a lot of football, read a ton of books on every aspect of the game.

Not at all concerned with being liked, anyone who says....you liked teenagers....isn't someone I worry about....ok? If everybody here was cool with each other. I'd be the same, but it's never been like that, this is survival of the fitest.

The Texans/Chiefs very first great RB was a guy similiar to Tyreek Hil named Abner Haynes out of North Texas State, he was about the same size. Great runner, first 1000 yard Chiefs rusher. I have his rookie card, and it's a beauty.

That's not mine.

Google?....................hahahahahahahaha~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

poster....come on guy cool all . I don't want to know all that . Keep it simple.

Ha~~~~
    Last edited by JohnnyZ; 12-05-2018 at 12:17 AM.

Thread Information