Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, your Kobe hatred is showing again. I've said it before, he's the greatest B player in NBA history. So much so that people think he was a legit Alpha cornerstone who could carry teams. He had a motor, but always needed a beefy transmission to drive that .
    I can see your point. I’m not saying he can’t possibly be the best beta of all time but when you look at the body of work, I’d say magic was clearly better overall and pippen and mchale didn’t go into a power struggle to set their teams back years like Kobe did. Stern came in to save the day but that’s not because kobe was a greater best man than pippen or mchale, it’s just that he was in LA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cp3 for sure. I’m waiting on your re ed response though, you have an ability to outdo yourself every time.
    If Kobe won all 5 rings with Fisher as his "PG" wouldn't one deduce that he'd win at least as much with a better rebounder, better passer, better defender, better shooter, and better facilitator of an offense? Fish is clutch because he was option 5 on better teams. CP was option 1 or 2 on inferior ones.

If you can't see how CP and Kobe AND likely Dwert wouldn't rang I don't know what to tell you.

Fish's "defense" got a lot of perimeter players paid - including Tony Pork-her

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s why the lakers were annihilated in 03 by the spurs and embarrass at the brightest stage by the pistons the next year. Kobe got his alpha wish and proceeded to miss the playoffs and go bounced by the Suns tw times in the first round.
    Stoudemire, Prime Nash, Matrix, Barbosa vs Kobe, Odumb, Smush, Chris Mihm, and Kwame Brown. Seems fair

All stars are highlighted. FH

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can see your point. I’m not saying he can’t possibly be the best beta of all time but when you look at the body of work, I’d say magic was clearly better overall and pippen and mchale didn’t go into a power struggle to set their teams back years like Kobe did. Stern came in to save the day but that’s not because kobe was a greater best man than pippen or mchale, it’s just that he was in LA.
    Magic is a top 10 player, yet you calling him a beta? And you expect to be taken seriously?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How did I miss this post?

Your Spurs have no room. I find it peculiar that the 1996 Spurs went 62-20 that year, but went 20-62 the next. Same roster. And they had a top 50 player. Perhaps they tanked and colluded with Stern to draft some skinny Wake Forest dude? FH
    Stopped reading after this. Google is tu amigo.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stopped reading after this. Google is tu amigo.

You read my . Unless you been recently diagnosed with liabetes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Kobe won all 5 rings with Fisher as his "PG" wouldn't one deduce that he'd win at least as much with a better rebounder, better passer, better defender, better shooter, and better facilitator of an offense? Fish is clutch because he was option 5 on better teams. CP was option 1 or 2 on inferior ones.

If you can't see how CP and Kobe AND likely Dwert wouldn't rang I don't know what to tell you.

Fish's "defense" got a lot of perimeter players paid - including Tony Pork-her
    The funny thing is this is exactly what I thought your re ed ass would say, as if shaq and MVPau weren’t in the equation.

Going from shaq kobe or MVPau kobe to kobe whoever is more than one step of change. The most important change is that kobe is going from beta to alpha, which we have witnessed leads to missed playoffs and first round exits.

And yes MVPau was still there, but he was mentally checked out after lsinf his gf.

Stoudemire, Prime Nash, Matrix, Barbosa vs Kobe, Odumb, Smush, Chris Mihm, and Kwame Brown. Seems fair

All stars are highlighted. FH
    That’s why the lakers were 7th or 8th seed. Laker fan once again throwing odom under the bus.

Magic is a top 10 player, yet you calling him a beta? And you expect to be taken seriously?
    He wasn’t from 80 to 85? He was arguably a beta until 1986. Read up on your history book son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You read my . Unless you been recently diagnosed with liabetes
    DRob and Rifleman were out all season. The leading scorer played overseas the year prior (Dominique). Not the same roster.

RIF

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    DRob and Rifleman were out all season. The leading scorer played overseas the year prior (Dominique). Not the same roster.

RIF
    Being held out is a more apt description. MAGA Pop had his eye on the prize: Jim Dunan

I ain't mad tho. Boston had the most ping pong balls det year. San Antonio Spurs getting him is the lesser of two evils

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    amb can't count. Odumb NEVER made an all star team and is overrated by you farmers. He showed some promise as a Heat player in the Leastern Conference. As a Laker he was inconsistent at best until MVPau moved him to the bench.

MVPau came to the Lakers in 2008, midseason. He was NOT there when we had Smush. But go off son

Phoenix had 3 all stars and a 6MOY candidate in Barbosa. Of course they beat Kobe. Kobe went to war with a wet popgun until he got help in 2008.

This MVPau is comical. He was 0-12 as an alpha in Memphis. Won 2 rangs B2B when Kobe held his hand. Then hasn't won since he left Kobe. Go off amb . Go off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being held out is a more apt description. MAGA Pop had his eye on the prize: Jim Dunan

I ain't mad tho. Boston had the most ping pong balls det year. San Antonio Spurs getting him is the lesser of two evils
    Your assessment is still wrong - Spurs did not have the same roster.

Either way, what does that have to do with anything I said? There's a reason the Lakers and Celtics have half the NBA les.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your assessment is still wrong - Spurs did not have the same roster.

Either way, what does that have to do with anything I said? There's a reason the Lakers and Celtics have half the NBA les.
    Lakers: the Logo. Best GM in NBA history. He won les as a player and put together Showtime, Shaq & Kobe, then he went to Memphis and sent us MVPau

Boston won 13 of their " les" in the 50s and 60s. Their teams were stacked and there was no such thing as free agency. I'm sure Bill Russell didn't like not being able to stay in the same hotel or eat at the same restaurant as the his white teammates. If free agency existed back then, they are light 5-7 rangs tbh.

That's why. Oh, and before this current CBA ed it all up, LA had deeper pockets than most teams. Mega free agents were always rumored to go there (leverage).

Lastly, location location location. Would you honestly rather live in Fat Antonio or LA?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    amb can't count. Odumb NEVER made an all star team and is overrated by you farmers. He showed some promise as a Heat player in the Leastern Conference. As a Laker he was inconsistent at best until MVPau moved him to the bench.

MVPau came to the Lakers in 2008, midseason. He was NOT there when we had Smush. But go off son

Phoenix had 3 all stars and a 6MOY candidate in Barbosa. Of course they beat Kobe. Kobe went to war with a wet popgun until he got help in 2008.

This MVPau is comical. He was 0-12 as an alpha in Memphis. Won 2 rangs B2B when Kobe held his hand. Then hasn't won since he left Kobe. Go off amb . Go off
    When did I say what you said? I can’t write in Español so I can’t help you there.

But when it was kobe was 4-2 vs duncan, teammates don’t matter.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s why the lakers were annihilated in 03 by the spurs and embarrass at the brightest stage by the pistons the next year. Kobe got his alpha wish and proceeded to miss the playoffs and go bounced by the Suns tw times in the first round.
    Selective memory. Kobe was completely capable. The 2001 WCF was the real NBA finals that year with the two best teams (Lakers/Spurs), and Kobe at age 22 was the alpha and MVP of that series, 33 / 7 /7 / 51%, sweeping the second best team in the league with the largest point differential in WCF history, +22 per game.
    Last edited by namlook; 12-12-2019 at 04:38 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Selective memory. Kobe was completely capable. The 2001 WCF was the real NBA finals that year with the two best teams (Lakers/Spurs), and Kobe at age 22 was the alpha and MVP of that series, 33 / 7 /7 / 51%, sweeping the second best team in the league with the largest point differential in WCF history, +22 per game.
    ambchang put down your chopsticks and come this shiiiiiiiiiiiiit

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When did I say what you said? I can’t read or write in English very well so I can’t help you there.
    My bad

But when it was kobe was 4-2 vs duncan, teammates don’t matter.
    Correction: it IS advantage Kobe 4-2 in the playoffs when when both players played. That's a PERMANENT stain on Jim's legacy that all you farmers have to live with. I'm gonna keep reminding ya about it along with his Olympic futility

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you serious? You realize he was basically Tony Parker in 07 for that series, right?

Spurs had their entire defense around shaq and Kobe went up against Antonio Daniels and terry porter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My bad

Correction: it IS advantage Kobe 4-2 in the playoffs when when both players played. That's a PERMANENT stain on Jim's legacy that all you farmers have to live with. I'm gonna keep reminding ya about it along with his Olympic futility

So teammates matter now?

And Kobe couldn’t even make it far enough to meet the spurs without shaq or MVPau is somehow an advantage to kobe.

Hey, Nash is 2-1 vs Kobe in the playoffs, Nash must be better than Kobe. But but but teammates

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So teammates matter now?

And Kobe couldn’t even make it far enough to meet the spurs without shaq or MVPau is somehow an advantage to kobe.

Hey, Nash is 2-1 vs Kobe in the playoffs, Nash must be better than Kobe. But but but teammates
    It's a team sport. Teammates always mattered son. Jim never won a le with a supporting cast as bad as Kwame Brown, Smush and the rest of the Get Fresh Crew. Neither did Shaq.

Shaq is the "most dominant ever" who is known mostly for dunking on players and scoring. Kobe has more points than him, all-time AND more rangs.

Kobe is better than Jim head to head in the playoffs when both players played, had 2 Gold Medals** vs 1 Bronze* by Jim, has a wife and kids living under his roof (not by court order either ), has an Oscar, and doesn't have to work part-time as a coach to make ends meet (i.e. child support payments, mortgage payments on that $1 million dollar gym he bought mi amig, and alimony payments).

Yet white media says both Shaq and Jim are better? FH

*visual proof of his internationally known Olympic stain

**compared to Kobe's Gold Medal in 2008

**And 2012

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers: the Logo. Best GM in NBA history. He won les as a player and put together Showtime, Shaq & Kobe, then he went to Memphis and sent us MVPau

Boston won 13 of their " les" in the 50s and 60s. Their teams were stacked and there was no such thing as free agency. I'm sure Bill Russell didn't like not being able to stay in the same hotel or eat at the same restaurant as the his white teammates. If free agency existed back then, they are light 5-7 rangs tbh.

That's why. Oh, and before this current CBA ed it all up, LA had deeper pockets than most teams. Mega free agents were always rumored to go there (leverage).

Lastly, location location location. Would you honestly rather live in Fat Antonio or LA?
    How many of LA's les came from another state?

Boston got 10 of their rings by raping your team annually.

The rings won in those days should be wiped from the annals of NBA history. It should restart after the merger.

The NBA works from profit sharing, so the small market teams pretend the NBA draft is to make them more compe ive but in reality they are sifting through talent to find the superstars they can send to larger markets to create profit sharing revenue for the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a team sport. Teammates always mattered son. Jim never won a le with a supporting cast as bad as Kwame Brown, Smush and the rest of the Get Fresh Crew. Neither did Shaq.

Shaq is the "most dominant ever" who is known mostly for dunking on players and scoring. Kobe has more points than him, all-time AND more rangs.

Kobe is better than Jim head to head in the playoffs when both players played, had 2 Gold Medals** vs 1 Bronze* by Jim, has a wife and kids living under his roof (not by court order either ), has an Oscar, and doesn't have to work part-time as a coach to make ends meet (i.e. child support payments, mortgage payments on that $1 million dollar gym he bought mi amig, and alimony payments).

**And 2012

Your Lebron, Boozer and Odom were on that 2004 team. You've no room.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many of LA's les came from another state?
    If I buy a car in California and move to Texas, is that "California car" still my car? If I married a girl in Washington state, and move to Arizona, is she still my ?

Just because a franchise moves to a different part of the country doesn't mean the les don't transfer with the team. -200 points for tryna mislead these farmers

Boston got 10 of their rings by raping your team annually.
    You talking about 50 years ago when neither you or me were even born yet?

No free agency. No "brotha" would've willingly stayed in MAGA Boston back then, unless they had toPERIOD.

From 1986 to 2008, they won 2 rangs. How many have the Lakers won since 1987?

The rings won in those days should be wiped from the annals of NBA history. It should restart after the merger.
    Okay. Take away Boston's 10 rangs from the 50s and 60s, and then take away Minneapolis Lakers 5. Boiled down:

Lakers 11
    Boston 7
    Bulls 6
    Dubs 5
    Spurs 4.61

We still winning :tosst

The NBA works from profit sharing, so the small market teams pretend the NBA draft is to make them more compe ive but in reality they are sifting through talent to find the superstars they can send to larger markets to create profit sharing revenue for the NBA.
    Yep, your Spurs been getting Purple and Gold foodstamps for years to subsidize Jim and Amy's divorce

Small market teams will keep ing up. Look at Milwaukee (KAJ --> Lakers)
    Look at Orlando (Shaq --> Lakers)
    Look at Memphis (MVPau for Kwame )
    Look at Nawlins (AD for Longo package )

Lakers will stay relevant as long as these rich white guys keep buying NBA teams as "investments" tbh. Any idea who the next Laker star from a small market team will be? Here's a hint: his lil brother plays for the LA Defenders.

The Bucks couldn't keep a disgruntled KAJ back in the day. Perhaps history repeats itself?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your Lebron, Boozer and Odom were on that 2004 team. You've no room.
    - I knew you'd go there. Here's my retort: Jim led Baby Bron to Bronze. Kobe led Bron to B2B Golds. The difference is leadership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Duncan won a le in 03 with no other player even remotely close to an all-star. Just because it said Parker, Ginobili and Robinson didn't mean those are prime versions. The second best player on that team was Jackson.

And again, throwing Odom and the Juice under the bus. I am not saying Kobe should win a championship, but he should make the playoffs that year. MVPau, in that same year, had Bonzi Wells (Juice level), Stromile Swift (), Mile Miller (aka worst ROY of all time, and most definitely not as good as Odom) as his sidekicks, and other main characters like Jason Williams, Brian Cardinal, Dahtay Jones and Earl Watson. Guess what? The Grizzlies made the playoffs.

Kobe scored a lot of points, because he shot a lot. He kept getting the green light to chuck, and as a result, as the most bricks in the history of the league, which would likely never be surpassed.

Oh, wait, the previous statement you said teammates always matter, but now, it's Kobe More RANGS At least stay consistent in the same post.

**And 2012

But Kobe is better because he has better team accolades.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - I knew you'd go there. Here's my retort: Jim led Baby Bron to Bronze. Kobe led Bron to B2B Golds. The difference is leadership.
    Kobe played like in 08, Lebron led him to the Gold. The media was busy talking about "intangibles" and "leadership" because, once again, Kobe couldn't win without someone dragging him.

Thread Information