My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lewy & Mahrez to Barca
    Mahrez is a Barcelona fan so you never know

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And just like that in minute 90, another unforgettable night at the Bernabéu started. Quick succession of two goals from Rodrygo, then a penalty made by Benzema.

It must feel much worse than losing with something like 0:4.

Even with 90 minute mark past, down overall one goal, you see Madrid players building their play patiently, looking for the free man, great center from Carvajal, great header from Rodrygo. Other team would just go all in to the area, including the goal keeper, and throw some air ball doesn’t matter where, hoping for the best.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I’m starting to think the removal of the away goal rule was a good idea, it’s been resulting in crazy open games

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Another proof that the bald fraud is nothing without Messi

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Another proof that the bald fraud is nothing without Xavi and Iniesta
    Agreed

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    If Real win the CL (they won't) after dispatching Missi and while Penaldo wallows at United

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    If Real win the CL (they won't) after dispatching Missi and while Penaldo wallows at United
    Liverpool shouldn’t score the 1st goal if they want to to win the Final tbh

Also, UEFA, my application for the CL Final ticket didn’t go through , but some towel dressed ugly rich Camel er who discovered soccer 2 years ago and whose dad accidentally found oil , will have a VIP seat in Stade de France

Don’t feel bad Manchester City, I know what it feels like to not get a ticket for the Final

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

Also, UEFA, my application for the CL Final ticket didn’t go through , but some towel dressed ugly rich Camel er who discovered soccer 2 years ago and whose dad accidentally found oil , will have a VIP seat in Stade de France

Don’t feel bad Manchester City, I know what it feels like to not get a ticket for the Final
    fkin sucks man

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    RM have thrown in some incredibly clutch performances.
    They absolutely know how to win from almost any position.
    Okay.
    This is the best CL performance knockout rounds I have ever seen by a team.
    RM is crazy clutch. The saves, that header hit perfectly after it had already hit another RM player... how did he judge the flight properly?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Fraudiola ing over Mahrez' CL performances with dumb subs for the 2nd straight year
    Mahrez shoud request a transfer, ing bald fraud of
    Lefty, lefty, lefty.....
    Pep was screaming at him the entire time he was in to shut people down on his side.
    I saw exactly what Mahrez was not doing, he was late into position on defense on his side of the field.
    Its very tough to take a guy who has that rocket leg off the field but things were not getting done. And he had run his game.
    When RM switched Vini Jr to the other side away from Walker RM was getting huge spaces and Walker was running out of gas. That the side Mahrez was on. They switched Walker over to that side and after a few more lung bursting runs he was done. Walker was totally fried.

Really what it came down to is RM is in superior shape or City is worn down more as they still have to try and go for EPL games. DeBruyne, Walker, and Mahrez got run off their feet. Walker chased down Vini Jr numerous times and he has the speed but no way he can outlast Vini Jr. That kid is endless energy and just softens up teams for these late wins. And the saves made on Grealish were magical. Grealish was faking players to their knees and had two fantastic saves made against him.

Bottom line is RM absolutely fights tooth and nail to the end. I have never seen anything like these comebacks.
    Congrats, what a TEAM. Imo Vini Jr is the absolute sparkplug RM must have to do this 3 flipping times. He misses, he loses the ball, but he always is putting pressure on. He is like a boxer who just jabs the opponent into exhaustion. Benzema has been incredible as well, but that little ball of nuclear power has HUGE stamina.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

Oh jeez.
    Okay this is rotten. Ordinary fans who actually love the game not getting in.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The best moment of this game is the Bernabeu crowd getting up and cheering their team up after City scored
    They knew something was bound to happen

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Mahrez has been city best player imo. KBD is so overrated.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Congrats to the Madrid bandwagoners ITT, tbh...

Citeh
    Pep Jackson
    most overrated coach ever
    product of Missi

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Wondering how would shortened Zidane’s rotations work against newest PL teams tactics that use 4-5 quality players in second half to keep full 90 minutes pressure. It seems Ancelotti adapted to newest innovations.

Good to see money is not all in football and a traditional associates team like Madrid taking out PSG, Chelsea and City in a succession, even after losing a game to each team.

Those €45M spent on Vini Jr and Rodrygo each when where just promising stars in Brazil look really good moves, talent scouts are top notch.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Agreed
    The fat Belgian waffle maker always runs out of gas in the middle of the 2nd half

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Congrats to the Madrid bandwagoners ITT, tbh...

Citeh
    Pep Jackson
    most overrated coach ever
    product of Xavi and Iniesta

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    You have not watched KDB all year.
    But he definitely completely ran out of gas against Madrid.
    When Modric out ran him to a ball I knew he was done. That was pitiful.

Mahrez is technically extraordinarily gifted (except he refuses to go right which has caused him to be overplayed in the EPL)
    And Mahrez is NOT a defender. Unless he has someone right next to him.
    Its somewhat the same type of situation with Ronaldo except Ronaldo is an old man. Ronaldo is the most gifted goal scorer possibly ever. But now he is a huge liability on defense. Also Ronaldo can not run at people from midfield out anymore. He has to stay closer to the goal now. He is not valuable over the entire field like he used to be. Ronaldo needs to go to a team that needs him ONLY to score. Because scoring is extraordinarily difficult, its a very tough decision with these types of players.

Mahrez needs to go to Tottenham to bring them glory.
    The glory of trying to finish 4th. j/k

People making fun of Pep is funny. The guy has improved more players than any other coach and its not even close. But he is such a baby.
    Its always easy to make fun of a coach after a bad loss. Its no shame against THIS Madrid team.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Taking Mahrez off was dumb, he was the only City player who could have scored a 2nd. goal

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Taking Mahrez off was dumb, he was the only City player who could have scored a 2nd. goal
    Grealish made two great moves to get himself open, get on goal and take good shots.
    The defending was incredible and possibly even lucky to get to the ball.
    We just have to disagree here. They had plenty of guys who could have scored, they just did not. And Madrid was definitely calmer with the ball but Grealish really did some damage with those moves.
    Soccer is cruel like that.

I will say Foden got completely run down as well. Which is why I think Vini Jr. was the special man that day. I bet he could run a qualifying Olympic time in the 10 K from what I saw on the field. Dude can do multiple sprints like its a walk in the park.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I really like Mahrez.
    He is extraordinarily gifted. But all players have their strengths and weaknesses.
    If he really wants to be "the man" on a team he needs to go elsewhere. MC will bring up other young guys who constantly put older guys on the bench.
    As long as Pep's the coach.

He was on a team in the EPL who won the le because the really big teams in the EPL were going through a transition and Mahrez and Vardy were incredible together. Made for each other. Very skilled and blazing speed.
    LC won the le with Tottenham nipping at their heals. That is a very unusual year.

BTW Benrama had a really good game coming on the field for West Ham against Frankfurt in the Euros.
    The weird thing is he almost got into a fight which I have never seen him do. He is always really composed and calm.
    But he was a very valuable sub as West Ham was all over the goal and just could not get one to go in the 2nd half.
    In fact I would say he sparked the team to not give up with his skill getting the ball to people and good shots.

Anyhows... I like your players. Very skilled. Guys that dont have to be fast to be very valuable.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I really like Mahrez.
    He is extraordinarily gifted. But all players have their strengths and weaknesses.
    If he really wants to be "the man" on a team he needs to go elsewhere. MC will bring up other young guys who constantly put older guys on the bench.
    As long as Pep's the coach.

He was on a team in the EPL who won the le because the really big teams in the EPL were going through a transition and Mahrez and Vardy were incredible together. Made for each other. Very skilled and blazing speed.
    LC won the le with Tottenham nipping at their heals. That is a very unusual year.

BTW Benrama had a really good game coming on the field for West Ham against Frankfurt in the Euros.
    The weird thing is he almost got into a fight which I have never seen him do. He is always really composed and calm.
    But he was a very valuable sub as West Ham was all over the goal and just could not get one to go in the 2nd half.
    In fact I would say he sparked the team to not give up with his skill getting the ball to people and good shots.

Anyhows... I like your players. Very skilled. Guys that dont have to be fast to be very valuable.
    we won’t be in the WC
    We got RealMadrid’ed by Cameroon

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Thread Information