Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While we are doing this John B schooled me yesterday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While we are doing this John B schooled me yesterday.
    Throw enough mud at the wall and some of it will stick

john b and his repe ive-posting ass. Everyone knows your thoughts john. Shove them up your ass instead of posting about it for the millionth time please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

john b and his repe ive-posting ass. Everyone knows your thoughts john. Shove them up your ass instead of posting about it for the millionth time please
    haha bro bro who peed in your cheerios?

A Spurstalk get to together post trade to drown our sorrows would have been entertaining I must admit!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don’t know why you’re so uptight man. We’re just all Spurs fans here, some a little more overboard, some just casuals, some are good with research and numbers, others are just happy to ride along. But by the end of the day, we’re all Spurs fans. I have nothing personal with you, and appreciate your inputs like everybody else. But you like to attack personalities when they don’t go your way. Lighten up. Bruh skip my posts if you don’t like them. I’m just here supporting my favorite team and voicing out my takes. I’m a fan. That’s what fans do. Many here are just happy to have found ST for what it is, to follow their favorite team, and even get a firsthand news from people like LJ who has the connections, great insights from Ecstatic, Chinooks, Kingkev, SAGirl, etc and even you Dejounte. So I don’t know your problem with me. I have no problem with you. So cheer up mate, take care of that herpes that’s bothering you , and lighten up. Spurs are about to venture into the unknown

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand getting picks, but it just feels like we're going to have a revolving door roster of a bunch of mid to late first round talent that we want to suck enough, but keep our fingers crossed they show more promise than the usual bench-rotation players that come from those picks.

It seems a whole lot of variables need to be in our favor to get where we want to be sooner than a 10 year rebuild like most tank-tastic franchises see. Hopes and prayers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand getting picks, but it just feels like we're going to have a revolving door roster of a bunch of mid to late first round talent that we want to suck enough, but keep our fingers crossed they show more promise than the usual bench-rotation players that come from those picks.

It seems a whole lot of variables need to be in our favor to get where we want to be sooner than a 10 year rebuild like most tank-tastic franchises see. Hopes and prayers.
    If all you say is true…..we’d be experiencing the norm right? Damn success has spoiled our en led fan base��

Thread Information