Page 58 of 134 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 3333
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chris Haynes
    ChrisBHaynes
    1m
    Free agent center Bismack Biyombo has agreed to terms on a return to the Phoenix Suns, league sources tell @YahooSports.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as we remain the bottom three, we all share 14% chance to win the grand prize
    Nothing to worry about cause the current Spurs team sucks
    We won’t be bottom 3 imo. This team plays too hard lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Need to trade Poeltl to ensure we’re not winning any more games than we should be. He’s worth 7-10 wins by himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would still say Poeltl is the best starting center on the market in the event of an Ayton trade. Bismack played well last year, but he's still a bench player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources expect Charlotte to pull the qualifying offer for Miles Bridges making him an unrestricted free agent after being charged for domestic violence by the LAPD.

GOAT self inflicted financial suicide

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would still say Poeltl is the best starting center on the market in the event of an Ayton trade. Bismack played well last year, but he's still a bench player.
    I agree, but DJ was spoon feeding him this year. It will be interesting how he performs this year on a different team or this team without DJ.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sources expect Charlotte to pull the qualifying offer for Miles Bridges making him an unrestricted free agent after being charged for domestic violence by the LAPD.

Beat wife, no bank....don't beat wife, bank.

Tough call.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree, but DJ was spoon feeding him this year. It will be interesting how he performs this year on a different team or this team without DJ.
    I think he'll do fine with Tre, since he can still at least get to the rim. Primo, otoh, has neither the midrange (at least as of last year) nor the explosiveness necessary to make the PnR a defensive juggernaut for opposing defenses, especially when Poeltl isn't a threat beyond like 5 feet.

They'll just play off both of them making that combo pretty much worthless in the PnR

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dennis Schroder says hi

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It appears like Utah is going to try to out tank us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this was my point. Bryn Forbes didn't matter, or at least not for the amount of hate he gets here.

Yes, his defensive philosophy is Turnstile. But this team didn't make or miss the playoffs because of Bryn Forbes. Matter of fact, I doubt our overall seeding in any year he played for us would have been changed by more than one spot had he never been on the team to begin with.

Bryn is an easy target for a fan base used to success that's currently going through rougher seas. His defense is horrible but he also made some big time shots. He also was a decent trade piece both times when we sent him to Milwaukee and Denver. In summary, he's simply not worth the strong emotions he generates on this board, when so many other roster spots should have also been given equal derision.

I think this latest decision by PATFO to finally call uncle on the post neph era highlights just how many awful decisions they made after that bag weasled his way out and trashed the team on his way out.
    I've never disliked Forbes-- he's an undersized undrafted SG who stuck in the league and is picking his spots wisely, and as a 9th man actually has value. It's the fact that PATFO looked at DeRozan & Bryn on the court at the same time and thought "yeah, let's ride with this for multiple seasons and see where it leads." Everything about that era bugged me as a basketball fan-- the mid range emphasis, the large collection of non-defenders, the three point tentativeness... it was just bad & frustrating to watch, and took way too long to finally correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It appears like Utah is going to try to out tank us.
    No need to worry about Utah, unless we're REALLY stupid... even if they go winless, as long as we're bottom 3 we have the same chances at any of the lottery spots than them. It's on US... which is my only fear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See this was my point. Bryn Forbes didn't matter, or at least not for the amount of hate he gets here.
    Were you here for the Jeff Ayres era?! People posted incessantly about him even though he was literally the last guy off the bench!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, sexton got the max. Cleveland gonna regret that one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, sexton got the max. Cleveland gonna regret that one
    Garland not Sexton

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CP0 spoon feeding Poodle would be twice effective

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Damn bring Bridges too. If he does not play for a year so much the better

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah lets bring in a ing asshole who beats women. ing idiot, man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I’d be been renting free in your head lately. I have to tell there’s not much up there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I’d be been renting free in your head lately. I have to tell there’s not much up there
    An ironic statement coming from someone who is fine with domestic abuse. You’re a dumbass, dude.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn bring Bridges too. If he does not play for a year so much the better
    https://theathletic.com/3171667/2022...of-basketball/
    I think if people listen closely to Pop when he talks to the media, it’s pretty simple. Guys who are wanting to do something, participate in something that’s larger than themselves. That have gotten over themselves. That are willing to put team in front of the individual. And obviously, there are characteristics that you look for on the basketball court, but I think the biggest thing is it starts there. It starts with the character of the person. We’ve seen 20 years of the Spurs franchise doing that, and that’s not something we ever want to deviate from. So, in looking for players to join the group, that’s first and foremost where we start, and then it’s an evaluation of everything else behind that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah lets bring in a ing asshole who beats women. ing idiot, man
    Kobe?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he raped- not sure if he beat em too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs should position themselves as a third or fourth team ready to jump in the KD deal, just to ease everyone's plans and in the process extract as many FRP's as they can.

The opportunity to stock mass FRP's is there. Wright shouldn't be hesitant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much ego filled crap on this quote. You don’t need character, you need Tim Duncan. Spurs think they are the John Cena of the NBA. Players just want to win and get paid.

Thread Information