My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They weren't after his passports.
    Lol he could just take off and leave the USA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly I think he didn’t receive anything. I think he made a deal with Putin when he won in 2016 that he would pass him classified docs and if he didn’t Putin would broadcast everything. My guess is the DOJ is on to this and that’s why they are keeping everything so hush hush
    Yeah russia spent 30k on Facebook adds wow
    Clinton spent 1 trillion

People want to make sure usa legal citizens vote but liberals want illegals to actually vote in elections

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Remember, Comey announced the reason that Hillary Clinton was not being prosecuted is that negligence is not enough under these statutes. You need intent and willfulness, and I think it's going to be very hard to pin willfulness or intent on a busy president, who was still claiming that he was the real president.

''He didn't want to leave the White House. He was doing everything in his power to remain on. The last thing I'm sure he was thinking about was what boxes get packed and what gets put in them.''

Dershowitz said the FBI gave itself an open warrant to seize whatever it wanted, as opposed to issuing a subpoena that would have had to itemize what it wanted to take.

''Apparently they found his passports in them; that's what the vice is of a search warrant as distinguished from a subpoena,'' he continued. ''In the subpoena, you'd have to specifically ask for the search for the passports. If you didn't ask for them, they wouldn't be turned over.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol he could just take off and leave the USA
    He could. He has yet to be charged with anything. That's how the system works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Remember, Comey announced the reason that Hillary Clinton was not being prosecuted is that negligence is not enough under these statutes. You need intent and willfulness, and I think it's going to be very hard to pin willfulness or intent on a busy president, who was still claiming that he was the real president.

''He didn't want to leave the White House. He was doing everything in his power to remain on. The last thing I'm sure he was thinking about was what boxes get packed and what gets put in them.''

Dershowitz said the FBI gave itself an open warrant to seize whatever it wanted, as opposed to issuing a subpoena that would have had to itemize what it wanted to take.

''Apparently they found his passports in them; that's what the vice is of a search warrant as distinguished from a subpoena,'' he continued. ''In the subpoena, you'd have to specifically ask for the search for the passports. If you didn't ask for them, they wouldn't be turned over.
    He had been given a subpoena months earlier.

Pedobro is lying to you.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Interesting take on timing of Trump's Rico suits vs Comey/McCabe/Strzok/Page/Clinesmith and Clinton and the raid on MAL.

================================

The RICO suit

The disposition of classified material isn’t really what this is all about anyway.

This section, we really will keep brief. I want to address just three points. One of them is pretty big, but has gotten little if any attention. It’s at the end,

The first and easiest is that Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart – of Jeffrey Epstein defense fame – signed off on the Mar-a-Lago warrant for the U.S. District of Southern Florida a mere 44 days after recusing himself from the Trump RICO case against Hillary Clinton et al.
    Judge Bruce Reinhart appears on Newsmax TV in 2015. Via YouTube

The list of recusals on the Trump RICO suit is impressive. The first magistrate judge to be assigned recused the day after the case was filed in March 2022. Reinhart himself was put on the case as magistrate judge in April because his predecessor recused. Since Reinhart, three more magistrate judges have recused (here, here, and here). The current magistrate judge, Patrick M. Hunt, has hung in there for about five weeks now.

But the RICO suit has a very interesting factor of its own to enliven this recusal history. The day before Reinhart recused (that is, 21 June 2022), Trump’s counsel filed an amended complaint. The original complaint was entered in March 2022; the amended complaint is a humdinger, more than doubling the number of facts asserted in evidence.

I haven’t had time to go through all the added facts (many of which, like the originals, come from John Durham’s court filings). The amended complaint also added some defendants. It was after this filing that the exit parade of magistrate judges began.

That brings us to the second point. Also ensuing on the filing of the amended Trump complaint was a request from the U.S. Department of Justice (“United States”) to subs ute itself as defendant for five of the original defendants: Comey, McCabe, Strzok, (Lisa) Page, and Clinesmith. The request was filed 14 July 2022.

Said U.S. Attorney Juan Antonio Gonzalez: “Because plaintiff’s tort claims [against the five defendants] are based upon conduct within the scope of these former FBI employees’ employment with the government, the United States is the sole and exclusive defendant for those claims. … The Court should subs ute the United States as defendant for James Comey, Andrew McCabe, Peter Strzok, Lisa Page, and Kevin Clinesmith.”

Then, inevitably: “Upon subs ution, the Court should dismiss the United States [as a defendant] for lack of subject matter jurisdiction.”
    U.S. Justice Department. Wikimedia Commons

This was a big move by DOJ to get the Crossfire Hurricane/FISA-faking team out of the line of fire in Trump’s RICO suit. Those who aren’t following the RICO suit closely probably haven’t even heard about it. It’s interesting that DOJ asserts Kevin Clinesmith’s alleged behavior – falsifying claims for the FISA authorization on Carter Page – was conduct within the scope of his employment; but let that pass for the moment.

Here’s the really interesting thing, at point three. The trial judge, Donald Middlebrooks, granted the motion to subs ute on 21 July 2022. He dismissed the FISA Five from the list of defendants and subs uted the United States. But he acknowledged Trump’s right to come back with counterargument on that, and he deferred ruling on the DOJ motion for outright dismissal, after the United States was subs uted.

And that’s when DOJ, which had known about the material at Mar-a-Lago for months (since at least February 2022, if not before), and had sent the FBI to look through it on 3 June 2022, actually pounced.

On 4 August, Trump filed in opposition to the judge’s 21 July decision to subs ute United States and dismiss the complaint against the FISA Five. The opposition motion opened with this uncompromising Argument heading: “DEFENDANTS ARE NOT EN LED TO WESTFALL CERTIFICATION AS THEY ACTED OUTSIDE OF THE SCOPE OF THEIR EMPLOYMENT IN MALICIOUSLY PROSECUTING PLAINTIFF.”

The same day, Trump filed opposing Hillary Clinton’s earlier motion to dismiss the RICO complaint (the Clinton motion having been made on the basis that Trump had failed to state a claim). His counsel also answered in opposition to motions to dismiss from four other defendants.

The warrant for the Mar-a-Lago raid was requested and issued the next day, 5 August 2022.

The DOJ’s subs ution move in July frankly shapes up as a tactic to put the United States into the RICO lawsuit as a defendant, where it wasn’t one before. Then it’s followed by a fishing-expedition raid on Mar-a-Lago on a remarkably thin pretext, accompanied by a barrage of wild media speculation about nuclear secrets, espionage, Saudi Arabia, and my personal favorite (so far): a theory that Trump’s possession of a file on Emmanuel Macron is connected to a scheme to give the Russians kompromat on the French president.

This is maneuver warfare going on, not the stately-paced pageant of law enforcement and jurisprudence.

It’s doubtful the purpose of leveraging the United States into the lawsuit was solely to get the suit dismissed. If that doesn’t work, there are still things the United States can do that no other defendant can, to make Trump’s life as the plaintiff difficult.

If nothing else, the raid on Mar-a-Lago will probably succeed in getting material Trump may have hoped to bring in evidence to the RICO suit stamped all over with “pending federal case.”

If you think about it, DOJ already knew what Trump had on the DOJ/FBI RICO defendants sourced from classified federal records. Trump had the information DOJ – and ODNI – already knew how to collect and assemble. Perhaps he had more than was contained in the package of declassified materials he sent to DOJ in January 2021 for publication; perhaps he had only that. If the Justice Department sought to verify such su ions either way, it was during the FBI inspection at Mar-a-Lago in June 2022 that that was probably done.

But now, even if Trump had copies held separately and could still deploy the declassified materials to build a case for his RICO suit at trial, DOJ has its hooks in the information, and a damaging counter-narrative in the media already underway.

https://theoptimisticconservative.wo...mps-rico-suit/
    FBI Sought Do ents Trump Hoarded for Years, Including about Russiagate

https://www.newsweek.com/fbi-sought-...iagate-1734280

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI Sought Do ents Trump Hoarded for Years, Including about Russiagate

https://www.newsweek.com/fbi-sought-...iagate-1734280
    once again you're backflipping into thinking Trump has some grand long term plan to take down the mean ol' Dems and Deep State once and for all!

Here's the reality: Your Trump was president for four years and did absolutely all about your little pet conspiracy theories. You need to ask yourself why you needed to, and still need to, believe he will.

Also, why would this knob keep anything so important to his grand plan in an unlocked basement for years?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    once again you're backflipping into thinking Trump has some grand long term plan to take down the mean ol' Dems and Deep State once and for all!

Here's the reality: Your Trump was president for four years and did absolutely all about your little pet conspiracy theories. You need to ask yourself why you needed to, and still need to, believe he will.

Also, why would this knob keep anything so important to his grand plan in an unlocked basement for years?

because….6D chess!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Passports were scooped up incidentally with all Trumps other stuff.

Trumps team notified immediately and offer to give back any passports that were his.

Just another of the Big Liars spouting and you sheep lapping up his every word.
    Ah yes the endless repeat of excuses for the FBI just like yrs past when they illegally spied on a duly elected POTUS. You s are weak willed men!

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    As opposed to the endless repeat of lies and excuses and more lies by a certified loser former president and his brainless minions who can't accept reality? What the is wrong with some of you? You dumb s would rather keep stroking the shaft than to realize how ing ridiculously stupid you sound.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ah yes the endless repeat of excuses for the FBI just like yrs past when they illegally spied on a duly elected POTUS. You s are weak willed men!
    You mean Kennedy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why are you still here fatty? Find a treadmill and do yourself a favor already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As opposed to the endless repeat of lies and excuses and more lies by a certified loser former president and his brainless minions who can't accept reality? What the is wrong with some of you? You dumb s would rather keep stroking the shaft than to realize how ing ridiculously stupid you sound.
    IDGAF about Trump in the least but I really don't GAF about the alternative in the WH rn. them and all the re s who make excuses for them while ushering in our demise.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why are you still here fatty? Find a treadmill and do yourself a favor already.
    So not Kennedy? Pretty sure he was spied on. Who the heck are you talking about then?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So not Kennedy? Pretty sure he was spied on. Who the heck are you talking about then?
    All that saturated fat is giving you brain damage you ing re .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    i'm done being mean here to those who are mean to me. my great grandmother wouldn't approve at all if she was around and she didn't raise me to be as such.

take care everyone regardless of our past here.

blake i specifically want to address you. no one deserves the pain you had to endure in your marriage; no one. i'm sure you're a good dude and i'm sorry for being so damn childish for so damn long.

i wish nothing but the best for you all. i swear.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Good job Trump. This screenshot would be perfect in adding another obstruction charge.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Good job Trump. This screenshot would be perfect in adding another obstruction charge.

That has nothing do with obstruction you stupid .

Why did you go into hiding and stop posting in the political forum after Mueller investigation completed and Trump wasn't put in prison?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That has nothing do with obstruction you stupid .

Why did you go into hiding and stop posting in the political forum after Mueller investigation completed and Trump wasn't put in prison?
    Oh it has to do with Comet Ping Pong Pizza?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh it has to do with Comet Ping Pong Pizza?
    Such a deflecting pussy

You going to dodge again you little ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not funny. They probably met in a submarine offshore, and had code words like "covfefe" and such

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's not funny. They probably met in a submarine offshore, and had code words like "covfefe" and such
    Your hands hate you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the passports — two of which were reportedly expired and a third that was a diplomatic passport, similar to those all presidents receive

Why would Numb Nutts think he gets to hold on to a diplomatic passport only for current presidents?

Oh that's right, in Grifter World he still is presidnet.

As to whining about the 2 expired passports, whiners gonna whine.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 08-17-2022 at 04:53 PM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your hands hate you.
    You hate yourself. You know you’re a pussy. You know you’re too broke to pay a measly 2 grand. You know you’re a welsher. You know I’ll run your ass out of the political forum and into hiding like I’ve done numerous times. You know you’re my .

Thread Information