Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was this just Kori Ellis trolling or .. ? Anyone willing and or able to divulge relevant details? Just curious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T Park bought it and I heard he's hoping to turn it into a gay/feminist sports forum. Might be time for us to find a new place to talk Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T Park bought it and I heard he's hoping to turn it into a gay/feminist sports forum. Might be time for us to find a new place to talk Spurs.
    Yeah I wish the posters would leave and this place would be good again.

The reputation its gotten amongst writers the last 8 years is embarrassing.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was just trolling. LJ stopped by and laughed at all of us for believing her.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was just trolling. LJ stopped by and laughed at all of us for believing her.
    I laughed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    T Park is old school.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And rename it the Jeff Errors Appreciation Forum. Dude loved to slurp that 's .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bigger, better Malik Rose, or something like that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone would pay for this piece of is an idiot, plain and simple. This place has been a joke for 10 years and running. It has zero value. Let the domain name expire and reopen it as a new place, or just add a .org, .us or whatever extension and try again.

posters going away will mean there will only be 3-4 posters, which would probably be a stupid circle jerk of the new owners and their ass-kissers who need online affirmation "modding" an absolute hole that no one cares about.

And "good" posters on here?? LMAO. Yeah, because talking non-stop about fringe D-league talent and Eurotrash stash picks that will NEVER make it anywhere is "good" posting. This site has been a dumpster fire and the only reason I post is to be like everyone else here- a useless troll.

To try and act like this place has any merit or value as a legit sports debate forum, you're ing out of your mind and have zero handle on reality. If you paid anymore than what Go Daddy values the domain at, you just might be dumber than people like Kool and Thread and those disgusting pedophiles Avante and Kid Toucha. Just let this place die already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anyone would pay for this piece of is an idiot, plain and simple. This place has been a joke for 10 years and running. It has zero value. Let the domain name expire and reopen it as a new place, or just add a .org, .us or whatever extension and try again.

posters going away will mean there will only be 3-4 posters, which would probably be a stupid circle jerk of the new owners and their ass-kissers who need online affirmation "modding" an absolute hole that no one cares about.

And "good" posters on here?? LMAO. Yeah, because talking non-stop about fringe D-league talent and Eurotrash stash picks that will NEVER make it anywhere is "good" posting. This site has been a dumpster fire and the only reason I post is to be like everyone else here- a useless troll.

To try and act like this place has any merit or value as a legit sports debate forum, you're ing out of your mind and have zero handle on reality. If you paid anymore than what Go Daddy values the domain at, you just might be dumber than people like Kool and Thread and those disgusting pedophiles Avante and Kid Toucha. Just let this place die already.
    Still posts on SpursTalk

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still posts on SpursTalk
    Yeah, nothing constructive. Garbage still needs to be sent to the dump, ya know? Sorry my assertion hurt you so much you had to use such juvenile deflective behavior to cope. #2simple.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, nothing constructive. Garbage still needs to be sent to the dump, ya know? Sorry my assertion hurt you so much you had to use such juvenile deflective behavior to cope. #2simple.
    What kind of content would you like to see added to SpursTalk? I might be able to help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have no clue. Back before the mavs ever won a damn thing this place actually had substance. It's a pitty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as others would say if i started this thread HOW IS THIS SPURS RELATED?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have no clue. Back before the mavs ever won a damn thing this place actually had substance. It's a pitty.
    No, I saw what it was back then. A huge pissing contest between Lakers and Spurs and Mavs fans. There might have been maybe a handful of good posters and then people like you. I've no interest in antagonizing you, but as a Lurker looking in, you were basically a punching bag and your takes were always shat on by the few who knew what they were talking about. Sorry buddy, but don't let nostalgia make you believe something that isn't true. Your "glory days" here were people making fun of your poorly thought tattoos on your calves but don't think you were a Bruno or a Timvp with actual thoughts that made sense and were respected, you weren't. At all.

To be perfectly honest, message boards are essentially dead. Take it to Reddit or Twitter or somewhere where you can differentiate morons and twits and trolls from people who know what they are talking about and don't want to waste their time talking about garbage fringe players that are insignificant and of no consequence. No more threads about pipe dreams or old trash.

You can't fix this place, it is what it is. You can't be serious here, I know I'm rarely, if ever serious. I come here to talk trash to the same people who've been here for a decade that live vicariously through sports rivals. They are simple and easy to pick apart and this place is a great way to be facetious and rotten online since the internet regulates people into pussery by the PC police.

Just let it be or let it die. No one who legitimately wants to talk relevant basketball stays here after seeing a few threads in this place.

And just LOLING at guys like this goob trying to wax nostalgically about this turd. Sorry gents, you bought a Wagon Queen Family Truckster when you saw an Escalade thru your rose tented glasses. #buyersremorse

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember the scene in Apocalypse Now when Willard, the character played by Charlie Sheen comes back to the boat after looking for the commander of the river outpost near Cambodia? Rockets are flying around and the chief of the boat says,

Chief Phillips: Did you find the commanding officer?

Willard: No, there's no one in charge here. We'll go on up the river.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I saw what it was back then. A huge pissing contest between Lakers and Spurs and Mavs fans. There might have been maybe a handful of good posters and then people like you. I've no interest in antagonizing you, but as a Lurker looking in, you were basically a punching bag and your takes were always shat on by the few who knew what they were talking about. Sorry buddy, but don't let nostalgia make you believe something that isn't true. Your "glory days" here were people making fun of your poorly thought tattoos on your calves but don't think you were a Bruno or a Timvp with actual thoughts that made sense and were respected, you weren't. At all.

To be perfectly honest, message boards are essentially dead. Take it to Reddit or Twitter or somewhere where you can differentiate morons and twits and trolls from people who know what they are talking about and don't want to waste their time talking about garbage fringe players that are insignificant and of no consequence. No more threads about pipe dreams or old trash.

You can't fix this place, it is what it is. You can't be serious here, I know I'm rarely, if ever serious. I come here to talk trash to the same people who've been here for a decade that live vicariously through sports rivals. They are simple and easy to pick apart and this place is a great way to be facetious and rotten online since the internet regulates people into pussery by the PC police.

Just let it be or let it die. No one who legitimately wants to talk relevant basketball stays here after seeing a few threads in this place.

And just LOLING at guys like this goob trying to wax nostalgically about this turd. Sorry gents, you bought a Wagon Queen Family Truckster when you saw an Escalade thru your rose tented glasses. #buyersremorse

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Living in gy's head rent free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember the scene in Apocalypse Now when Willard, the character played by Charlie Sheen comes back to the boat after looking for the commander of the river outpost near Cambodia? Rockets are flying around and the chief of the boat says,

Chief Phillips: Did you find the commanding officer?

Willard: No, there's no one in charge here. We'll go on up the river.
    Martin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ Living in gy's head rent free.
    Hold up... am I supposed to be " gy"?

1.) Thanks for capitalizing the F, if it was meant for me.
    2.) Did you just use a lame shtick after complaining about the "useless trolls"
    3.)Do you just like stating the obvious or...
    4.) There is no 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought there would be new owners since the originals have become apathetic. Should've figured they were trolling, it's why they built this place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and look at his ing response to your post

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or you could just have fun in the mud with the rest of the pigs...
    It's not like you haven't stooped to the bottom here more than once. And you enjoyed it.

We're all hypocrites around here.

Thread Information