Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely didn't see Michael Jordan pulling this weak .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless he's been quietly scouting talent on the side, Wright has done nothing of value. He's bungled multiple free agency signings and always seems to trade our assets when the value is lowest. We haven't gotten one over on a team since he's been with us. Our moves always used to make sense and squeeze every ounce of value out of our assets. Now we're just as likely to let a player walk for free as trade him.

As a GM he has no role in motivating players, caring for their injuries, or calling them out. Involving himself in any of those aspects of the organization makes him a less effective GM.

I usually won't take Kawhi's side but if he was disrespected by our garbage GM like this, and Pop backed the GM, and he isn't exactly enamored with living in SA to begin with, I could understand him beginning to plan his next stop.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was intentionally sitting out, for an injury he still is currently playing through.
    I mean the meeting in China with Jerry West in 2017 was way before any of that so whatever. They can try and point the finger at Wright but they’d be disingenuous bags, which he and his uncle are.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little ing . PLAY OUT YOUR CONTRACT.

Govt, stay away!
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PATFO should’ve fired Wright immediately. He’s been a garbage GM ever since he got that position.

By the way from what I heard the Spurs medical staff missed a broken bone in his hand somewhere around 2014 and that’s where the beef with the medical staff initially started.
    No they caught it, it’s why he sat out for over a month.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If one day u met God and God gives you a chance to ask him 1 question and he will give you the true answer, what would you ask for?

1) Is there life after death?
    2) Is there aliens?
    3) How do human beings come about?
    4) What exactly happened with Nephew and the Spurs?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If one day u met God and God gives you a chance to ask him 1 question and he will give you the true answer, what would you ask for?

1) Is there life after death?
    2) Is there aliens?
    3) How do human beings come about?
    4) What exactly happened with Nephew and the Spurs?
    Looks like timvp could have the answer at number 4...don't know if he's the God but at least in spurstalk I suppose he's the main one.... ������

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard is one of the biggest assholes in sports yet is coddled by the league.

Coddled by some of the es on this board too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi unleashed his white liquid all over the Spurm pussies yesterday

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If true, that might be the only time Wright has been right since he's been with the Spurs tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That pussy was looking for excuses to get out. Either TP hurt his feelings and now we hear that other guy also hurt his feelings. Pussy move by nephew

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That pussy was looking for excuses to get out. Either TP hurt his feelings and now we hear that other guy also hurt his feelings. Pussy move by nephew
    Agreed I don't get the idiotic spur fans that are emotional about this considering Kawhi was going to always leave. They just have to accept it and move on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoever said it was right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nephew fiasco was basically a bad breakup, even with bad breakups the pain will ease with time which I think for a lot of us is already happening in some form...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record, Brian Wright is one of the most politically correct humans in existence. He wouldn't say that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For the record, Brian Wright is one of the most politically correct humans in existence. He wouldn't say that.
    Fair enough. Why won't you divulge the information you have on this again? Just don't want to lose the source or?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Nephew fiasco was basically a bad breakup, even with bad breakups the pain will ease with time which I think for a lot of us is already happening in some form...
    Agreed I got over Kawhi last year when the Nuggets embarrassed him in that game 7.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi unleashed his white liquid all over the Spurm pussies yesterday

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's really hard to judge Brian Wright at all while the shadow of Pop looms over the franchise. If Pop doesn't want to rebuild, Brian Wright is not rebuilding. Speculation on my part, but it seems insane that Wright would be able over rule Pop. I still say the maneuvering he did to get Morris was pretty savvy and it is not his fault that Morris is a weasel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As dejounte would say-" brian wouldnt have the balls to say that to kawahis face"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed I got over Kawhi last year when the Nuggets embarrassed him in that game 7.
    I need it to happen for the rest of his career tho. That chip he won in Toronto along with VanVleet clowning us next to him reignited the while thing. Those embers are gonna burn for awhile.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My theory is it was Peter Holt. He probably had some liquid courage in him, got red faced n confronted kl for basically stealing his money. Thus he's asked to step down and kids take over. This goes along with kl saying he'd play for pop but not the organization
    Last edited by ismael-robert; 03-28-2021 at 05:05 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My theory is it was Peter Holt. He probably had some liquid courage in him, got red faced n confronted kl for basically stealing his money. Thus he's asked to step down and kids take over. This goes along with kl saying he'd play for pop but not the organization
    "Beginning in September of 1967 [Peter Holt] put in an action-filled tour of duty as a rifleman with Company A, 2nd of the 22nd in the 25th Infantry Division...He was a good soldier who came home from Vietnam in 1968 with a Silver Star, three Bronze Stars, and a Purple Heart. Holt received the latter after a bullet grazed the base of his neck during an intense firefight with the NVA in which Holt survived only after burrowing beneath the dead bodies of two fellow soldiers."

https://vvaveteran.org/34-6/34-6_peterholt.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/10/s...f-victory.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fair enough. Why won't you divulge the information you have on this again? Just don't want to lose the source or?
    The "I Know Something You Don't Know" syndrome?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Beginning in September of 1967 [Peter Holt] put in an action-filled tour of duty as a rifleman with Company A, 2nd of the 22nd in the 25th Infantry Division...He was a good soldier who came home from Vietnam in 1968 with a Silver Star, three Bronze Stars, and a Purple Heart. Holt received the latter after a bullet grazed the base of his neck during an intense firefight with the NVA in which Holt survived only after burrowing beneath the dead bodies of two fellow soldiers."

https://vvaveteran.org/34-6/34-6_peterholt.html

https://www.nytimes.com/2003/06/10/s...f-victory.html
    So in other words someone who doesn't put up with someone being a cat and did the most selfless act of putting his life on line for country...not for people to grow up feeling privileged

Thread Information