Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I would absolutely take Kuz + a 1st from LA for DeRozan in a S&T. If SA isn’t going to use all their cap space anyways because this FA class is weaker and their man target is gone, getting Kuz + a 1st makes sense and I think Kuz could be flipped for another small asset and fits ok with SA youth/core too.

He’s not great by any stretch and Ive poked fun at him a lot (mostly due to Laker fans overrating the out of him) but he’s not so bad that I would prefer DDR to walk for nothing over him (unless SA needed that cap space of course)
    DPG!?! Good seeing you man!

I'd do it too. I clown on DD all the time, but let's be real here: as a #3 he's way better than when he's a #1. The Lakers could use his 6.9apg too.

But alas, Plantation Pop won't trade with the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DPG!?! Good seeing you man!

I'd do it too. I clown on DD all the time, but let's be real here: as a #3 he's way better than when he's a #1. The Lakers could use his 6.9apg too.

But alas, Plantation Pop won't trade with the Lakers
    For sure…DDR for Kuz is a massive W for LA especially considering their cap position. He’s a legit playmaker and shot creator.

I think SA would do it if LA offered up a first and Kuz and DDR wanted to go there

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For sure…DDR for Kuz is a massive W for LA especially considering their cap position. He’s a legit playmaker and shot creator.

I think SA would do it if LA offered up a first and Kuz and DDR wanted to go there
    DPG? Deeps!!! Sweetheart!!!!!! Pumpkinpuss!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's got endorsements. At least he's got that going for him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuz is 'close' to Jeannie. He ain't going nowhere

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuz is 'close' to Jeannie. He ain't going nowhere
    Did he get a chance to go tourmaline shopping with Mitch, Kobes, Jeannie and you?

Things Lakers do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the Flaker Show asking in return?

An All Star Center like previous Laker *deals*?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven’t been following but why are the kings trying to get rid of hield?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Haven’t been following but why are the kings trying to get rid of hield?
    Butted heads with Luke. Was outta the rotation at one point. OTOH, Luke loves Kuz.

But then again Sac hates the Lakers as much ad SATX. No deal expected tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd take Buddy in a heartbeat. Volume shooter who hits 47% from downtown when wide open. Hint: he'd be wide open from gravity created by Bron and AD.

That being said, Cowtown hates us. No deal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "china" ! It is unfathomable, but you'll have a bevy of NBA teams hot after this ing bum. Then after 1 season with that team he'll be moved along with nary condemnation for acquiring him. It's like a set up, he's juiced in and that is all there is to it.
    Thread, I like your take. You are not a blind Homer or troll. I agree that kuzma is a bummer. I want no part of him in SA. I would rather have that stain Forbes back......you will move him soon. Too many desperate, dumb ass GMs in the Association.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lakers leaking

I'd like DeMarr over Buddy. Buddy 3pt shooting >>, but DeMarr is better everywhere else as a player.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Buddy it is then...maybe

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LG:

Kings send Hield, #1 9th pick to Lakers for KCP, Harrell, #1 22nd pick.

Lakers send #1 9th pick, Kuzma to Spurs.

Spurs send DDR to Lakers, maybe unnamed Spurs player, 2nd round pick to Kings.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would absolutely take Kuz + a 1st from LA for DeRozan in a S&T. If SA isn’t going to use all their cap space anyways because this FA class is weaker and their man target is gone, getting Kuz + a 1st makes sense and I think Kuz could be flipped for another small asset and fits ok with SA youth/core too.

He’s not great by any stretch and Ive poked fun at him a lot (mostly due to Laker fans overrating the out of him) but he’s not so bad that I would prefer DDR to walk for nothing over him (unless SA needed that cap space of course)
    Yeah Kuzma is a good fit in that he sucks and has no upside like the rest of the team outside Murray, White, and Keldon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Buddy it is then...maybe
    Is this under the assumption DePression asks for $28 million a year like he walked away from? Because it would be hard for the Spurs to take back enough salary to get that sign and trade done. Figured DeRozan would ask for something like $18 million, which is the most salary the Lakers could take back in a trade for Kuzma without including other salary. That would put them at about $125 million committed payroll, so they'd have full MLE. Of course this is assuming they renounce Schoder and Harrell opts out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thread, I like your take. You are not a blind Homer or troll. I agree that kuzma is a bummer. I want no part of him in SA. I would rather have that stain Forbes back......you will move him soon. Too many desperate, dumb ass GMs in the Association.
    Kind words, Bigs. Thank ya kindly.

I'm a renaissance man.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Lakers leaking

I'd like DeMarr over Buddy. Buddy 3pt shooting >>, but DeMarr is better everywhere else as a player.
    But is DM gonna crap his pants in Los Angeles, LF? Dollars to donuts BH would not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But is DM gonna crap his pants in Los Angeles, LF? Dollars to donuts BH would not.
    Agreed. Edit: looks like Russ is on the way. If so, hope more moves are forthcoming.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Agreed. Edit: looks like Russ is on the way. If so, hope more moves are forthcoming.
    He'd be like Artest,,,in desperate, almost maniacal need of getting straightened out before he ends up like Carmelo, et al.

His opportunity for salvation is at hand. (the boy) is gone. Only (the man) remains.

He'd be like "J.B. Books" in -The Shootist- fill those empty chambers, heel up, finish off the laudanum, toss the cork & empty bottle upon his unfinished tombstone, kiss Bogart's widow goodbye and take the trolley car to that saloon. They're waitin' on him down there---all his enemies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pop still doesn't want to deal with the Lakers. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop still doesn't want to deal with the Lakers. SMH
    Um, didn't you just post this? He didn't want no mother ing cheeseburgers either.

Thread Information