Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't get how braindead troglodytes think kneeling during the anthem has something to do with a flag

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some dumb responses here.

Pop's a prick for saying anyone who disagrees with him is ignorant. That's the definition of a condescending and arrogant response. Pop wants to look woke thinking it's going to get him some street cred with his liberal wino alcoholic liberal buddies. If he was being legit he'd be okay with both sides disagreeing, instead of acting like he's intellectually or morally superior somehow.

And to act like Kap isn't playing out of politics and being black balled? Please, the NFL trotted out Ray Lewis after he killed a snitch. Michael Vick after he ran his dog fighting ring. If a guy is talented enough every team in that league has proven they'll hold their nose and sign a guy if they think it'll help them. Kap is a trash QB and isn't playing because he sucks. The NFL is so social justice now, it's even more of a testament to how bad he sucks as a QB that no one will sign him just to virtue signal. Not many guys in the league who threw for seven yards in a game (just about any bum off this forum could manage that).

This post is spot on in many areas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The right thing to do is talk about USA team not bringing other people up
    What the former football player did has Nothing to do with the USA basketball.

He is paid to coach basketball not tell me what he thinks on other subjects
    I have no problem if he goes on cnn foxnews msnbc and talk about politics but not on basketball time
    Too bad no one gives a what you want someone to talk about when theyre being interviewed. Suck it up snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still don't get how braindead troglodytes think kneeling during the anthem has something to do with a flag
    What is the reason for it except for drawing attention to yourself instead of having people look to the flag during the song out of respect!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad no one gives a what you want someone to talk about when theyre being interviewed. Suck it up snowflake

You first tough guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is the reason for it except for drawing attention to yourself instead of having people look to the flag during the song out of respect!
    To trigger whiny ass old s like you

And that's quite a reach. It has nothing to do with the flag. Your little pea brain I'm sure probably gets that on some level

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Re . It was mahmoud abdul-rauf.
    thanks for making my point

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't mind Pop's opinion, but I find it interesting that he throws shade on people who hug the flag, while at the same time places a backup quarterback (at best) on a pedestal as some martyr of social injustice.

I mean, seriously, Kaep didn't sacrifice anything. He isn't a true activist. He kneeled and ended up getting a Nike contract.

I think Bo Jackson said it best, when he said an activist would be out in the sweltering heat in DC protesting.

Bo didn't question the cause, he questioned the energy expended by such an activist.

Pop just says some really odd things at times. I will never forget when he blasted the fans for cheering so much when Boban checked into the game. Pop was being a complete hypocrite in that situation for assuming that the cheers were disingenuous of the fans.

Look, I really respect Pop, but he isn't beyond reproach.

but that is so dishonest...

kap could have protested in a number of ways -and EVERY ONE OF THEM

would have been disrespectful

TO RACISTS!!!!

March down the street:"they hate america - why not just leave!"

wear clothing with a patch in protest; "disrespecting the uniform"

hold a rally : "look at those flags - look at those thugs"

he was going to sit during anthem - but consulted with a WHITE soldier - a war hero -

who advised him that "taking a knee" was the way soldiers showed respect to a fallen comrade -

so he did

and of course the racists lost their .

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    muh flag

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably has something to do with using the anthem stage to protest for random cause which is something that can be done forever because there will always be something to protest. That added to fact those people recognize the value of the anthem.

Your big brain surely could've figured that out.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Re . It was mahmoud abdul-rauf.
    Rahim was pretty good tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you don't want people to connect on an American level then I assure you they'll fall back to racial groups. You have it your way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In America if you are not having your way feel offended and you might get your way
    Feeling offended is now the magic word not please and thank you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but that is so dishonest...

TO RACISTS!!!!

March down the street:"they hate america - why not just leave!"

wear clothing with a patch in protest; "disrespecting the uniform"

hold a rally : "look at those flags - look at those thugs"

he was going to sit during anthem - but consulted with a WHITE soldier - a war hero -

who advised him that "taking a knee" was the way soldiers showed respect to a fallen comrade -

so he did

and of course the racists lost their .
    I have no issue with the kneeling, but at the same time, I have no problem with ownership not wanting it to hurt their franchise. I mean, I can't say or do anything I please at my job. I can't even go out to a bar with my company shirt on. I represent more than myself, and I fully acknowledge and agree with that fact.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TO RACISTS!!!!
    ^ this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is a lib , is he aware of the Uranium One deal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol short memory cuckolds offended by Kap.

He first sat during the anthem, a soldier called him out for it and suggested he should kneel instead. Then he kneeled, and all of a sudden it’s anti patriotic? That’s disrespecting the flag? Kneeling is the ultimate show of respect TBH. Get your head out of your bum if you feel that’s disrespecting to the flag and or the country. If you don’t like someone shoving in your face a nasty issue that affects our beloved country, at least be humble enough to keep it shut. Freedom of speech is the base of democracy.
    If you think the USA is a democracy you are dumb AF. We are a cons utional republic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop
    Is
    Woke

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably has something to do with using the anthem stage to protest for random cause which is something that can be done forever because there will always be something to protest. That added to fact those people recognize the value of the anthem.

Your big brain surely could've figured that out.
    So again what does that have to do with the flag?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    If you don't want people to connect on an American level then I assure you they'll fall back to racial groups. You have it your way.
    re

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But bringing attention to something that is wrong at your own personal risk - is still miles ahead of doing absolutely nothing and NOT risking yourself.

Had we been blessed with a true leader instead of a racist -

this leader - could have taken the issue - brought positive attention to the cause -
    encouraged the DOJ to ins ute a number of changes to help solve the issue or at least lessen it.

Together they could have been a positive force - instead of using the issue to throw red meat to racists and actually make the issue worse.

But keep hating on the patriot that tried to do something positive

and

keep supporting the traitor who pledged allegiance to an enemy foreign government and then had enough evil motives to try and paint the patriot as some kind of hater of america.

not too hard to see this issue clearly - if you can put your racism on the shelf for a minute
    Pop made the claim Kaep "fixed" something yet you can't name one thing Kaep fixed. You are such a loser that you can't take the 'L' and instead try to attribute motive to someone you don't know on the internet in order to shame them. That is textbook fascism.

I will give Kaep some credit, he sucked playing in the NFL and was able to fix his bank account by being a social justice warrior. I don't blame him, chase the money bro and if you can do something positive go for it.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God fascists are annoying.

We shouldn't worship the government here. This ain't China. Go away.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So again what does that have to do with the flag?
    Um, the anthem is literally a song about the flag and called "The Star-Spangled Banner".

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damnit, I'd thought I'd be hit with default "racist" comment that you morons call everyone that deviates from your groupthink.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God fascists are annoying.

We shouldn't worship the government here. This ain't China. Go away.
    Nobody argued that. Keep beating down them strawmen.

Thread Information