Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At home tonight against a lottery-bound but improving Hawks team. Trae Young is playing well. Let’s get it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Collins is DOUBTFUL for the Hawks. Spurs have to win this one, and I’m confident they will, especially coming off a bad home loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still loseable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It'll be a 1 pt game with 2 minutes to go.

I'd like to see get Lonnie Walker get more burn these last 5 games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks by 10 tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs by 4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Hawks are 3rd in the league in 3pt shots made, but only mediocre in 3pt percentage, 15th. Which means they shoot a lot of them. So perimeter defense, or lack thereof, will matter, as usual.

Hawks are worst in the league at turnovers. Maybe the Spurs defense can be perky enough to take advantage. Um. I don't know if I've ever before been hoping the Spurs defense can be... perky. We'll see.

Go Spurs Go!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Collins is DOUBTFUL for the Hawks. Spurs have to win this one, and I’m confident they will, especially coming off a bad home loss.
    Bruh, they just struggled against the ing Cavs and instead of coming out with more fire against another lottery-bound team the next game they came out even tier. Gonna be surprised if the Hawks don't have a chance to win this at the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    in before Trae drops 50 on 50Mills/Forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who is dreading this game? If they win by 20, it just makes me think that they didn't bring their best effort in the last several. But if they come out and stink it up in another loss, I'm going to be so ready for this season to just be over.

I hope Pop holds Derek White out, so I can believe that his poor play has been the result of his plantar fasciitis, and that there's hope that we'll see the good Derek White again in the future. And that way, if the Spurs lose, I can blame Forbes' and Mills' defense. Or something.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's the deal with the new Secret Garden pic in your sig, Bill. I mean, no thigh gap or anything. Excellent subject, but the composition is so unlike you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, they just struggled against the ing Cavs and instead of coming out with more fire against another lottery-bound team the next game they came out even tier. Gonna be surprised if the Hawks don't have a chance to win this at the end.
    I mean you’re not wrong. Just feel like they’re gonna bring it tonight given the cir stances.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Am I the only one who is dreading this game? If they win by 20, it just makes me think that they didn't bring their best effort in the last several. But if they come out and stink it up in another loss, I'm going to be so ready for this season to just be over.

I hope Pop holds Derek White out, so I can believe that his poor play has been the result of his plantar fasciitis, and that there's hope that we'll see the good Derek White again in the future. And that way, if the Spurs lose, I can blame Forbes' and Mills' defense. Or something.

Yeah, most of this season after a loss i would say, well White was hurt or barely coming back from injury or Gay was out, or we were playing a tough opponent. But the last game against the Kings, we were healthy and at home and still lost. During a time where we need every win. Not good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs by 20+ tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    After last game I'm not feeling confident. We play in Denver tomorrow so it ain't gonna be easy. Maybe if the girl in Bill's sig sits underneath their basket when they shoot ft's? That might help!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    9 point favorite for a game that's a toss up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Mills will turn a 5 point lead into a 10 point deficit heading into the 4th

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the deal with the new Secret Garden pic in your sig, Bill. I mean, no thigh gap or anything. Excellent subject, but the composition is so unlike you.
    Umm...not sure. I didn't know I had a style bro! Guess, we're just trying for a little art!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Geesh! Can the Spurs possibly let us down again with another home loss to a bottom feeder of a team in Atlanta, that seems to be playing well enough, that they can still loose to this team? This team continues to play down to bellow .500 teams' level, with no "Appropriate Fear" for their opponent, perhaps. We'll see if they will come out inspired tonight & bring hustle and energy, as well as keep the pedal to the metal for a blow-out & bring home the W! Gonna need to get all the rest they can get for a B2B against Denver. DW4 will have his hands full with Young, too. Like everyone else in the Forum who are questioning White's recent performance: is it possible that White's plantar fasciitis could still be an issue where he's probably dealing with pain & discomfort, & this is the reason for his poor play lately, as well as his limited minutes as one way to nurse it? This is another winnable game, well... unless CIA Pop has something up his sleeve for the playoff seedings... NAH! GSG!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like to say Spurs by 20 and see some Lonnie and Moore out there. Please let it not be last sec shot by Trae at half court to get these ST posers ing again, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's my Mugen at tbh? Too many optimistic Homer's in here

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like to say Spurs by 20 and see some Lonnie and Moore out there. Please let it not be last sec shot by Trae at half court to get these ST posers ing again, please.
    And if they lose, re s like yourself will say they lost on purpose again

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hawks win with some off balance, awkward floater from Young.

This after DeRozan misses 2 18 footers and gets stripped after taking every single shot from 2:30 under in the 4th.

Thread Information