My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'm getting these deals on pre-black friday :

EVGA SuperNOVA 750W - 80 Plus Gold (for $70) or Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 850W (for $90) from Newegg
    LONDISK Internal 960GB SSD 2.5 SATA III for $170 from Newegg
    PureVPN 5 Year Deal in $79 and $578 off from here
    EKWB EK Fluid Gaming A240 Complete Dual 120mm Water / Liquid Cooling Kit 240mm for $160 with $20 giftcard from here
    BitDefender Total Security 2019 for $90 from here

Are these good deals or should I wait for 23rd?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i already got my fill...

picked up a ps4 slim (1 TB), spiderman, god of war, horizon zero dawn: complete edition, return to arkham (arkham asylum + city), and the last of us: remastered for a combined $256.30 after tax and everything. figured its a combined bday/christmas gift to myself

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I picked up Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy XV in the last CPY sale. Those guys were running that 100% off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I picked up Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Final Fantasy XV in the last CPY sale. Those guys were running that 100% off.

I'm thinking about getting a smart watch. might as well try one of those out. Non Apple though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am thinking of getting a drone and buying a wireless dog fence for my Pomeranian.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    best time of the year to watch deadbeats fighting over bargains

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the early stages of a kitchen/bathrooms remodel. Probably getting related to that. I'm set on personal tech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably see if I can grab a few more pairs of Beats. This is the perfect time to hand out my old pairs and Christmas presents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably see if I can grab a few more pairs of Beats. This is the perfect time to hand out my old pairs and Christmas presents.
    I bet you could use a cool one, huh Clark?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet you could use a cool one, huh Clark?
    I don't get the reference. Christmas Vacation?

But yes...I like to constantly rotate my stock of premium Beats. Black Friday (no racist) is the perfect opportunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But yes...I like to constantly rotate my stock of premium Beats. Black Friday (no racist) is the perfect opportunity.
    The original Vacation. Eddie handing Clark a half empty Coors after offering him a cool one. You handing out used earbuds for gifts reminded me of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The original Vacation. Eddie handing Clark a half empty Coors after offering him a cool one. You handing out used earbuds for gifts reminded me of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bend over, I'll in show ya a Black Friday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    didnt buy on t hat day

monday is cyber monday with same deals... probably wont be spending on either...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    went to walmart last night for red dead 2 but no deals and nothing online either unless i got the premium copy or system bundle. first time i ever decide to buy something on black friday and it was a total flop. lame...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    went to walmart last night for red dead 2 but no deals and nothing online either unless i got the premium copy or system bundle. first time i ever decide to buy something on black friday and it was a total flop. lame...
    That's what you get for shopping at redneck central.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what you get for shopping at redneck central.
    what google? i first checked google and it said $29 at walmart. since there's a walmart not even a mile away i figured i'd check it out in person.

you're bitter because you're a and thus you follow me into every thread in order to take your weak ass jabs that don't land. learn to be a man but then again shopping at forever21 will never teach you anything about manhood.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got a Roku Ultra for half off. Amazon made it too easy to pass up. Didn't really need or want anything else ATM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Got a Roku Ultra for half off. Amazon made it too easy to pass up. Didn't really need or want anything else ATM.
    Roku isn't as easy or expansive for piracy, but you can still configure a few add-ons that will add to the value of the device.. I personally hate it because they used a proprietary OS vs. Android

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Final Fantasy XV? I never liked the originals, but in the years since the 8 disc one that came out for PS1, I've come to appreciate certain turn based RPG's.. I see the CPY one on sale includes 4K textures too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is Final Fantasy XV? I never liked the originals, but in the years since the 8 disc one that came out for PS1, I've come to appreciate certain turn based RPG's.. I see the CPY one on sale includes 4K textures too?
    I haven't played it yet. The 4k textures are a separate purchase, but they're also on sale.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Roku isn't as easy or expansive for piracy, but you can still configure a few add-ons that will add to the value of the device.. I personally hate it because they used a proprietary OS vs. Android
    Yeah, I don't care about piracy in set top boxes. Would get something else if I was.

Thread Information