My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I keep reading here and elsewhere that the Raptors rested KL x number of games and hey, they won the chip! That must therefore be the formula for winning a ring. What Clippers fans either willingly or ignorantly overlook is that the Clippers are in the West, they did not have the best record the prior year (finished 8th seed), and the strongest player who left the East to allow the Raps to move ahead (barely past the 6ers) is now in the West. So when the Clippers fans comment that playoff position doesn't matter.. well sure, in the East, if Lebron left and you can overcome the Philly team. We all know the Celtics implode in the post season and the RS MVP doesn't have the horses around him to overcome.

In the West though, the Clippers need to consider the early matchups. If they get matched against Houston or Lakers, they might have an early exit. There's probably not going to be the toppling of stars due to injury that cleared the path for Toronto. They are just as likely to have injuries to injury magnets Paul George and Kawhi Leonard. So rest is fine, but don't try to excuse it away as "playoff seeding doesn't matter because Toronto!".

Even now, sans their Finals MVP, Toronto is still rolling right along with the 2nd best record, 2 games behind the Bucks. This is where they finished last season with KL- 2 games back of the Bucks.

So though the Clippers fans have a reason to be excited about their prospects this year vs last, the gas lighting about seeding needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clipper Nation - any comments bro?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

I looked at Bucks and Rockets schedule and I don't see them playing back to backs like this. Is Adam Silver anti-Clippers?

I love how there's so many road back to back games that lead up to the Clippers-Lakers game. Adam Silver always giving Lebron more advantage

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I looked at Bucks and Rockets schedule and I don't see them playing back to backs like this. Is Adam Silver anti-Clippers?

I love how there's so many road back to back games that lead up to the Clippers-Lakers game. Adam Silver always giving Lebron more advantage
    Your comments and lack of knowledge are duly noted

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Your comments and lack of knowledge are duly noted
    What's wrong with what I said?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Clipperfan expecting the league to enable and accomodate Kiwi's load management

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What's wrong with what I said?
    Here's your answer son:

Clipperfan expecting the league to enable and accomodate Kiwi's load management

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine load managing in the West. Let's see how that turns out

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Here's your answer son:
    That wasn't your answer. You had nothing to say before the other poster came in

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That wasn't your answer. You had nothing to say before the other poster came in
    It was obvious son. Tryna load manage in the West

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It was obvious son. Tryna load manage in the West
    You went ghost for 30 minutes with no reply. As soon as that other laker fan replied you came in and quoted him which means you were monitoring this thread for 30 minutes hoping someone else will bail you out after that post you made.

And that post doesn't even address what I was saying

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You went ghost for 30 minutes with no reply. As soon as that other laker fan replied you came in and quoted him which means you were monitoring this thread for 30 minutes hoping someone else will bail you out after that post you made.

And that post doesn't even address what I was saying
    Dude, I am not always on ST (contrary to popular belief ). I do have a life.

It absolutely addresses what you are whining about. If Kiwi didn't need load Management, you wouldn't have complained about the schedulePERID.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "You went ghost on me. For 30 minutes I didn't get your attention"...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Dude, I am not always on ST (contrary to popular belief ). I do have a life.

It absolutely addresses what you are whining about. If Kiwi didn't need load Management, you wouldn't have complained about the schedulePERID.
    You don't have a life. How convenient you came back to this thread after that other laker fan replied

It doesn't address what I'm whining about at all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You don't have a life. How convenient you came back to this thread after that other laker fan replied

It doesn't address what I'm whining about at all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I was right after all. You have nothing to say because you're a low iq poster. When confronted you just spam laughing smileys all day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was right after all. You have nothing to say because you're a low iq poster. When confronted you just spam laughing smileys all day.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    At first you said you have a life and you're not on ST all day, and now you're replying every minute. How insecure are you that you have to lie about this. You spamming that laughing smiley isn't fooling anyone. Pathetic loser

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    At first you said you have a life and you're not on ST all day, and now you're replying every minute. How insecure are you that you have to lie about this. You spamming that laughing smiley isn't fooling anyone. Pathetic loser
    Who's alt is this?

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Who's alt is this?
    Dumb low IQ skin who spends every minute of his life on Spurstalk talking about how he has a life and is not on ST all the time.

Pathetic that you even had to lie about that. You're not fooling anyone

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dumb low IQ skin who spends every minute of his life on Spurstalk talking about how he has a life and is not on ST all the time.

Pathetic that you even had to lie about that. You're not fooling anyone
    I feel like I'm being attacked

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I feel like I'm being attacked
    Still got nothing to say. This is what happens talking about basketball to low IQ s like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    While other teams indeed play half of their games on the road, the Lakers and Clippers get home games when playing "road" games against each other. That alone should make up for the b2b with another game after a rest day. Let's stop calling it 3 in 4. Let's call it one b2b and a single game. How much rest should a 20 something year old athlete need from playing a 30 minute (to them) game where they get a 2 minute rest two or three times, and several other breaks including the 20 minute halftime? Are these athletes or Alzheimer's patients? Odd no one needed this 10 years ago.

Someone has to tell the emperor he has no clothes. Kawhi Leonard is concerned about Kawhi's financial future, he doesn't give a about the NBA. This kind of "me first" approach got bolstered by the lightning in a bottle win Toronto pulled off last season. Now other teams' star players are trying it. The warden (Silver) in his short tenure has basically lost the entire prison.

Thread Information