Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poppovich must be getting some under the table endorsements. He's been been spewing some extremely delusional Leftist crap lately and I know he's smarter than that. I hate to say this because I actually liked the Spurs and Poppovich growing up, even as a Dullass Mavprick fan, but this cranky old man Poppovich needs to be strapped down and taken for a joy ride in JR Smith's passenger seat

just another example of a guy who's successful but a textbook asshole. I have no idea how he still has the le of 'classy'. We all know how he is with the media and he also tried to milk the Craig Sager cancer story for awhile in order to look like the good guy
    His wife has his ear and probably the TV remote as well. Liberals need constant reprogramming so they don't get triggered when confronted with facts.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Poppovich must be getting some under the table endorsements. He's been been spewing some extremely delusional Leftist crap lately and I know he's smarter than that. I hate to say this because I actually liked the Spurs and Poppovich growing up, even as a Dullass Mavprick fan, but this cranky old man Poppovich needs to be strapped down and taken for a joy ride in JR Smith's passenger seat

just another example of a guy who's successful but a textbook asshole. I have no idea how he still has the le of 'classy'. We all know how he is with the media and he also tried to milk the Craig Sager cancer story for awhile in order to look like the good guy
    I'm all for that. And afterward if he is still belligerent just mop the in' floor with him like Trump did Hillary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm all for that. And afterward if he is still belligerent just mop the in' floor with him like Trump did Hillary.
    He won but mop the floor is more alternative facts he lost the popular vote ...he won fair and square ...but lets,not exaggerate.
    Look I'm done underestimating the man.I told my family around xmas dinner in 2015 he might win ...and they laughed but even I figured hillary might win a close one.
    Trump keeps winning and winning he may be an Asshole but so is, Pop. Pop is a liberal Asshole, Trump is some alternate conservative one but lately he is winning a lot more than Pop.
    Respect his gangsta
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 02-06-2017 at 10:28 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And deep in your hearts there is a lot of you fellows that appreciate me keepin' a ledger on us. I've taught you fellows the goodness of absolute victory & the goodness of absolute loss. Before I lit you guys didn't know what the an NBA le meant, or, it's counterpart= NBA le loss meant. You'd only known the former and even that you were pitiful at. I evolved SF. Then when '13 happened I sat yer asses down and indoctrinated you in what total loss looks like and how it is encapsulated in the white papers of the ledger. Where it belongs, how to set it in it's place, etc.

Now? You guys go off into the hinterlands of Internet and talk "Cubby."

Me
    Did Atlanta experience total loss tonight?

And your Bama did, as well.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Did Atlanta experience total loss tonight?

And your Bama did, as well.
    [[[Then when '13 happened I sat yer asses down and indoctrinated you in what total loss looks like and how it is encapsulated in the white papers of the ledger. Where it belongs, how to set it in it's place, etc.]]]

I brought the protocol here.

Me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He won but mop the floor is more alternative facts he lost the popular vote ...he won fair and square ...but lets,not exaggerate.
    Look I'm done underestimating the man.I told my family around xmas dinner in 2015 he might win ...and they laughed but even I figured hillary might win a close one.
    Trump keeps winning and winning he may be an Asshole but so is, Pop. Pop is a liberal Asshole, Trump is some alternate conservative one but lately he is winning a lot more than Pop.
    Respect his gangsta
    Please. Trump mopped the in' floor with Hillary's broad ass.

Trump & me differ on very, very little. One such difference:::Get to 270PERIOD

There is nothing else.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't mind cubby being happy that his guy one and all... but seeing cubby freeze out old friends like Kool, and cavorting with that miserable son of a Nation in the political forum...

Grim business indeed...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't mind cubby being happy that his guy one and all... but seeing cubby freeze out old friends like Kool, and cavorting with that miserable son of a Nation in the political forum...

Grim business indeed...
    In for penny, in for pound.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please. Trump mopped the in' floor with Hillary's broad ass.

Trump & me differ on very, very little. One such difference:::Get to 270PERIOD

There is nothing else.
    Like I said he won fair and square ...but mopped is just as exaggerated as the crowd size he claimed at the inauguration and a lie they keep living off of and warring to defend...who cares if Obama had a bigger crowd in 2008. We in 2017 wgaf? But by lying about it made it a bigger story which led to alternative facts ..
    Come on Cully for a guy that claims to only care about winning why are you and Trump exaggerating the margin of victory or the crowd that attended his coronation?
    Smacks of insecurities and hypocrisy to me ...

But like I said I'm done fighting Trump all he does is win because of supporters like you who refuse to acknowledge any faults made by the man.

Liberals need to drop the act like everything Trump has done is evil ...he makes Sense at times, tbh. When he isn't acting bat crazy he has some valid points and is a voice for a lot of frustrated Americans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Grim business indeed...
    Is this true!? Cully, have you forsaken Kool? For CN?!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Grim business indeed...
    You shouldn't look at it as such. This is a basketball forum. When it comes to justice and equality I'm actually fighting for Cully's rights as he's not even fighting for his own. He doesn't know what his rights are. I'm pretty sure if you ask him why he's supporting Trump he can't give an intelligent answer. Like he's done he will say that Trump beat Hillary and that's all they hang their hat on. Ok yes he beat Hillary now what? It's time to govern and guess what he's already proving to be inept.

History will likely prove I'm on the right side of these issues and for just cause. I can easily articulate why I supported Obama the real question is can Cully articulate what he and what Trump stand for without the standard "Make America Great Again" line while holding their s. I don't think he can. In fact I haven't run across an intelligent argument for why any Trump supporter favors him. All I hear is the anti-intellectual about not being politically correct. Fact is Trump supporters are a mile wide but an inch deep.

Salvo fired by Kool and I dont give a who doesn't like it including Cully. I'm a real and I'm gonna say real .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You shouldn't look at it as such. This is a basketball forum. When it comes to justice and equality I'm actually fighting for Cully's rights as he's not even fighting for his own. He doesn't know what his rights are. I'm pretty sure if you ask him why he's supporting Trump he can't give an intelligent answer. Like he's done he will say that Trump beat Hillary and that's all they hang their hat on. Ok yes he beat Hillary now what? It's time to govern and guess what he's already proving to be inept.

History will likely prove I'm on the right side of these issues and for just cause. I can easily articulate why I supported Obama the real question is can Cully articulate what he and what Trump stand for without the standard "Make America Great Again" line while holding their s. I don't think he can. In fact I haven't run across an intelligent argument for why any Trump supporter favors him. All I hear is the anti-intellectual about not being politically correct. Fact is Trump supporters are a mile wide but an inch deep.

Salvo fired by Kool and I dont give a who doesn't like it including Cully. I'm a real and I'm gonna say real .
    Preach Kool glad you are back with a fire in your belly the time off has done you well, player.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Preach Kool glad you are back with a fire in your belly the time off has done you well, player.
    No doubt. I don't begrudge people voting for that ass hat...but just know that he's an ass hat....and come prepared to articulate why... if you think you're gonna just be allowed to come on here and spew bull about the guy and get away with it then you're delusional. Fact is they don't know why. these people don't even know why they're mad. They have nothing better to do than to think somehow they are being offended or being mistreated. It's a human mental condition. They just have nothing better to do with their time than to feel offended at nothing. It makes them feel some warped sense of accomplishment. I pity them in a sense when I see them. Walking around with them dam Make America Great Again hats on not realizing how re ed and foolish they truly look. LOL

Trump is their PIMP. Mr Thurston Howell the III indeed!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No doubt. I don't begrudge people voting for that ass hat...but just know that he's an ass hat....and come prepared to articulate why... if you think you're gonna just be allowed to come on here and spew bull about the guy and get away with it then you're delusional. Fact is they don't know why. these people don't even know why they're mad. They have nothing better to do than to think somehow they are being offended or being mistreated. It's a human mental condition. They just have nothing better to do with their time than to feel offended at nothing. It makes them feel some warped sense of accomplishment. I pity them in a sense when I see them. Walking around with them dam Make America Great Again hats on not realizing how re ed and foolish they truly look. LOL

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

God damn't Kool stop being the voice of reason in here.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Is this true!? Cully, have you forsaken Kool? For CN?!
    Absolutely.

I'm shoulder-to-shoulder with CN.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's drunk out of his mind.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Please, you got the black man's playbook and you're following it chapter & verse.

In the words of The President of the United States:::"What have you got to lose?"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like I said he won fair and square ...but mopped is just as exaggerated as the crowd size he claimed at the inauguration and a lie they keep living off of and warring to defend...who cares if Obama had a bigger crowd in 2008. We in 2017 wgaf? But by lying about it made it a bigger story which led to alternative facts ..
    Come on Cully for a guy that claims to only care about winning why are you and Trump exaggerating the margin of victory or the crowd that attended his coronation?
    Smacks of insecurities and hypocrisy to me ...

But like I said I'm done fighting Trump all he does is win because of supporters like you who refuse to acknowledge any faults made by the man.

Liberals need to drop the act like everything Trump has done is evil ...he makes Sense at times, tbh. When he isn't acting bat crazy he has some valid points and is a voice for a lot of frustrated Americans.
    When I see a fault I've called him on it. I was first to state the fantastic difference in his crowd size and Hussein Obama's crowd size. That was Me.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    When I see a fault I've called him on it. I was first to state the fantastic difference in his crowd size and Hussein Obama's crowd size. That was Me.
    You noting doesnt absolve turning a blind eye when the president tells blatant lies ...and wars with the middle ground media.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You noting doesnt absolve turning a blind eye when the president tells blatant lies ...and wars with the middle ground media.
    Hussein Obama blatantly lied as well.

& I have absolutely no problem with Trump warring with any level of Media. They've had this coming. I've no sympathy for them whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know Pop's a good dude just based on how many degenerate spurstalk posters he's pissed off lately
    The problem here is I dislike him because he keeps tanking games. I dont give a about anything outside basketball when I talk spurs.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The problem here is I dislike him because he keeps tanking games. I dont give a about anything outside basketball when I talk spurs.
    Get over yourself. We don't live in a vacuum, you ham, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get over yourself. We don't live in a vacuum, you ham, you.
    So there's something else other than making the playoffs and winning the last game?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please, you got the black man's playbook and you're following it chapter & verse.

In the words of The President of the United States:::"What have you got to lose?"

and that's the crux of your problem. You've been suckered your whole life into believing this is a blacks man's playbook when it's actually a civil playbook a humanitarian playbook. This is about the have's and the have nots and contrary to popular belief just because you are white you're still part of the have not crowd. It's just that you've been foolishly led to believe that you're part of the elite crowd when your not. No one has taken anything away from you Cully. You've always gotten back what you've earned. Not everyone has been so fortunate as you've been in your life. Despite that you think someone owes you something...that an inferior race took an opportunity from you or your kids when that's clearly not the case. You're mad and you don't really know why...not just you but all who think like you.

Take Trump for example. He's a spoiled rich kid who's mind never developed beyond a 10 yr old boy because of his extreme wealth and privledge. How could you possible want someone like that representing you. You're better off with a Jeb Bush, John Kaisch, or dare I say Ted Cruz. Think about it. Trump has no real complaints or gripes about this country. He doesn't love this country he's never sacrificed anything for it and now he's openly trashing it. (see his latest comments on to Bill O'Rielly on how America's previous leaders were nothing but killers like Putin). For Trump this is nothing but a look at me tour and all he's done is piggy back off the ignorance and hate of his supporters. This is not about a playbook this is about plain basic common sense that most of yall just don't seem to have.

what I've got to lose. Everything! Do you really want me to start listing all of the progress and previous accomplishments of those of fought for "civil" rights. What I've got to lose is the silliest I've ever heard.

Thread Information