Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    America cannot do a damn thing to us -Imam Khomeini

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No evidence my ass. They have drone video of them removing an unexploded mine for Chrissakes.
    Read the statement by the Japanese tanker owner. He said there's no mine I. The world that can damage a ship so high up above the surface

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure they can. They can bomb Iran to the Middle ages.

But after Iraq, lybia, and Syria failures, their confidence is shot. And with good measure as I believe if they start a war with Iran, it would go like e that Bob Marley song. Everytime the bucket go to da well one day the bottom of it drop bye.

The bottom of the bucket would drop. Middle East would be on fire and many of their sitting duck sailors on the floating bathtubs would be annihilated.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "confidence is shot."

absolutely not.

War is a business and MIC and BigOil have lost no confidence in their ability to encourage and profit from GWOT, $100Bs of profit.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US already has.

They have a choke hold on their oil exports.
    And it does hurt.

The question becomes was this a good idea in the first place seeing the US left yet another agreement.
    Eventually it becomes harder to deal with people when they know you have a leader who will change his mind and statements from day to day.
    Stability and honesty do have rewards associated with them.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

But after Iraq, lybia, and Syria failures, their confidence is shot. And with good measure as I believe if they start a war with Iran, it would go like e that Bob Marley song. Everytime the bucket go to da well one day the bottom of it drop bye.

The bottom of the bucket would drop. Middle East would be on fire and many of their sitting duck sailors on the floating bathtubs would be annihilated.
    If they coulda, they woulda already. They already did that with Saddam. God protects this Revolution, even if theoretically USA could hurt us

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The US already has.

They have a choke hold on their oil exports.
    And it does hurt.

The question becomes was this a good idea in the first place seeing the US left yet another agreement.
    Eventually it becomes harder to deal with people when they know you have a leader who will change his mind and statements from day to day.
    Stability and honesty do have rewards associated with them.
    Trash has proven to the planet that his AmeriKKKa's word, contracts, agreements are worthless, which of course his BFF Pootin loves.

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Bin Salmon the loser says Iran did it... at anyone who sides with DAESH symphatizer bin Salmin

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Panicky Trump Brothers Seek Podiatrist Notes After Dad Sends Troops to Middle East

WASHINGTON —In a state of panic after their father dispatched troops to the Middle East, Eric Trump and Donald Trump, Jr., have both sought medical notes from a Manhattan podiatrist.

According to an official statement from Donald Trump, Jr.,’s spokesperson, John Barron, Jr., the two Trump boys obtained the medical notes “out of an abundance of caution.”

The podiatrist’s notes, which were made public by Barron,

paint a picture of two otherwise healthy young men with foot problems that can only be described as dire.

According to the podiatrist, Eric Trump is unable to operate his feet while chewing gum,

while one of Donald Trump, Jr.,’s feet appears to be permanently lodged in his mouth.

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...to-middle-east

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

and then the US drills off its own shores as it has always saved for a rainy day

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they coulda, they woulda already. They already did that with Saddam. God protects this Revolution, even if theoretically USA could hurt us
    1979 revolution was a crock and a disgrace to mankind, social open-mindedness, feminism, and LGBT rights. Set back the entire nation and a whole culture 500+ years back from modern society.

#ReligionIsCancer

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    1979 revolution was a crock and a disgrace to mankind, social open-mindedness, feminism, and LGBT rights. Set back the entire nation and a whole culture 500+ years back from modern society.

#ReligionIsCancer
    The Shah was a ing puppet and had it coming. Take your LBGQT rights elsewhere, got. Iran is growing strength day by day, and America can't do a damn thing to us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Shah was a ing puppet and had it coming. Take your LBGQT rights elsewhere, got. Iran is growing strength day by day, and America can't do a damn thing to us.
    Religion is the ultimate gotry and cancer, especially the stronger it gets. Forget LGBT for a moment; what do you have to say about the national prude at ude and ass-backwards social policies, and suppression of 50% of your population, i.e. women?

Say whatever about the Shah but he was secular and fair and liberal on social policy. Young women were dressed in midriffs and hipster wear rocking Beatles tanks and long, beautiful hair in Iran, prior to the great cancer of 1979. How can one not acknowledge this?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Religion is the ultimate gotry and cancer, especially the stronger it gets. Forget LGBT for a moment; what do you have to say about the national prude at ude and ass-backwards social policies, and suppression of 50% of your population, i.e. women?

Say whatever about the Shah but he was secular and fair and liberal on social policy. Young women were dressed in midriffs and hipster wear rocking Beatles tanks and long, beautiful hair in Iran, prior to the great cancer of 1979. How can one not acknowledge this?
    You sound pretty ignorant.

Iran has Christian and even Jewish populations that live in peace and are not oppressed.

The same thing cannot be said about US closest allies. Israel and Saudi. Israeli only count Jewish people and oppress the other. And Saudi, you can't even bring a Bible through Saudi customs without getting beheaded

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Mosaddegh was better tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Shah was politically repressive, totalitarian, and upset Ms, so the mullahs had plenty of cooperation in their Islamic revolution.

Background and causes of the Iranian Revolution

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Background_and_causes_of_the_Iranian_Revolution

He was liberal socially, but all religions want to force their oppressive, power-grabbing rules onto everybody, so US/UK puppet had to go

Last edited by boutons_deux; 06-20-2019 at 08:12 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You sound pretty ignorant.

Iran has Christian and even Jewish populations that live in peace and are not oppressed.

The same thing cannot be said about US closest allies. Israel and Saudi. Israeli only count Jewish people and oppress the other. And Saudi, you can't even bring a Bible through Saudi customs without getting beheaded
    Saudistan (House of Saud) is absolutely horrible too, I'm not denying that. Look at their history and how they basically used ISIS-like schemes in the 1910s to destroy the Hashemite (Muhammadan) empire, stealing Mecca, Medina and the rest of the area from Muhammad's own descendants because they weren't "Muslim enough".

I honestly believe the Sunni zealots are worse than the Shi'a ones. But let's not ignore that the Ayatollahs are at least 70% as bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He was liberal socially, but all religions want to force their oppressive, power-grabbing rules onto everybody.
    You also described your butt buddies Lenin and Stalin there, .....buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saudistan (House of Saud) is absolutely horrible too, I'm not denying that. Look at their history and how they basically used ISIS-like schemes in the 1910s to destroy the Hashemite (Muhammadan) empire, stealing Mecca, Medina and the rest of the area from Muhammad's own descendants because they weren't "Muslim enough".

I honestly believe the Sunni zealots are worse than the Shi'a ones. But let's not ignore that the Ayatollahs are at least 70% as bad.
    Can't disagree but it's their country. Let them live however they want. Just like we let live our closest allies however they want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    US mega drone downed by Iran

This ain't no simple ton drone it's a 120 million dollar drone bigger than a Boeing

What a ing embarrassment for orange with hair

"The loss of the Global Hawk drone is significant. These huge birds, with a wingspan larger than a Boeing 737, are considered strategic assets. They were build as replacements for the infamous U-2 spy planes. They carry highly classified sensors and cost more than $120 million a piece."

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In before Bolton Braveheart speech

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont be a dumbass.

We have fcked with you and continue to do so.
    Good luck with that economy and security, especially with the orange haze in control.
    And as long as your country has religious nuts who have the final say, good luck with that.

And it hurts. Dont be a fool.
    Iran could be quite a shining light in all of this if it were not for the zealotry of Sunni v. Shia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont be a dumbass.

We have fcked with you and continue to do so.
    Good luck with that economy and security, especially with the orange haze in control.
    And as long as your country has religious nuts who have the final say, good luck with that.

And it hurts. Dont be a fool.
    Iran could be quite a shining light in all of this if it were not for the zealotry of Sunni v. Shia.
    Yeah Iran can be a shining light just like Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq are right? We liberated those countries after all.

American ignorance is a danger to the world

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah Iran can be a shining light just like Lybia, Afghanistan, Iraq are right? We liberated those countries after all.

American ignorance is a danger to the world
    Read my post again.

Of course the US has fcked with Iran.
    but... It still a question if they would not go religious nutty anyway.
    This holds them back, we of course, do not help.

Iran is very different than the countries you mentioned.
    dont be foolish. This is a well educated country with promise and a long proud history.

Thread Information