Page 2087 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 108715871987203720772083208420852086208720882089209020912097 ... LastLast
Results 52,151 to 52,175 of 52486
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    that's exactly what I've been pointing out. You can't claim Mueller investigated the dossier when it told the FBI not to pursue it.

Technfg
    This has all been testimony from Mueller's team. Mueller's team investigated the dossier for months

Q What was your initial -- who were you initially working with in that role at the Special Counsel's investigation?

A When I first arrived at the Special Counsel, I worked with Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten, as well as quite a few other intelligence analysts, Stephanie LaParre, Iva Drasinover. We had a team that was working the dossier in particular.

Q Did you work with someone by the name of Brittany Hertzog?

A I worked with Brittany a little bit later. She came in not at the very beginning but maybe a month after, a month or two.

ElNn

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You thought Pizzagate was real

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The corrupt FBI was also on trial in federal court where Igor Danchenko was being tried for making false statements.

Igor Danchenko was acquitted in federal court Tuesday on all four counts of lying to the FBI about where he obtained the phony information that he secretly fed to ex-British spy Christopher Steele for his fictive dossier that smeared Donald Trump as a Russian asset. The loss is another setback for special counsel John Durham, but the verdict comes as no surprise.

The case was tried in Alexandria, Virginia where 80% of residents voted Democrat in the last presidential election. In a politically charged case involving names like Trump and Clinton, it was always an uphill battle for Durham, just as it was in the earlier trial of Clinton campaign lawyer Michael Sussmann who was acquitted by a Washington, D.C. jury in a district where 92% of voters cast ballots for Biden in the last election and a scant 5% for Trump. But the not guilty verdicts are a minor footnote in the sordid story of the greatest mass delusion in American political history.

The Virginia trial was never really about Danchenko at all. Sure, he was the named defendant. But as testimony unfolded it was obvious that he was a conduit for a worthier ambition —a damning indictment of the FBI’s gross misconduct.

Durham candidly admitted it to the jury during his closing argument when he referred to the bureau as "the elephant in the room."

In reality, the crooked FBI was in the dock throughout the weeklong trial, exposed for its years of shameful lies, shocking corruption, and devious cover-ups.

It was former Director James Comey and his sleazy confederates who colluded with the Hillary Clinton campaign to falsely accuse Trump of colluding with Russia. They framed him for alleged crimes he never committed.

The genesis of the lies came from Hillary herself, according to declassified do ents. In the run-up to 2016 presidential election, she personally approved a plan to defame her political opponent as a clandestine Russian mole. Her campaign manager, Robby Mook, confirmed it in an earlier trial five months ago.

But that’s not all. Clinton’s acolytes covertly funded the specious dossier authored by the now-disgraced Steele who was already pocketing cash while on the FBI payroll. Hillary’s cronies and political operatives not only furnished the fabricated garbage in the do ent, but they disseminated it to the Trump-loathing media. With the FBI as witting accessories, the Russia hoax took flight and a dilating witch hunt ensued.

Any intelligent person who has ever read Steele’s preposterous report knew immediately that it was bogus. It read like a dime novel penned by a halfwit.

Naturally, the geniuses in the liberal mainstream media thought it was real. Blinded by their own bias and contempt for Trump, they accepted it as gospel and reported it as such, never bothering to verify any of it. But the FBI knew better.

Early on, the agency easily debunked much of it as demonstrably false. Yet, in October of 2016 they offered Steele a reward of $1 million dollars —the equivalent of a bounty on Trump’s head— if only the former spook would corroborate its contents. Steele could not, of course, because it is impossible to prove the truth of a lie.

Russian national Igor Danchenko was acquitted in federal court on Tuesday on four counts of lying to the FBI. ( )

Although the bureau was unable to verify the dossier, that did not stop the FBI from exploiting it. That same month, Comey signed a warrant application to spy on the Trump campaign by vowing under oath to the FISA court that the faux do ent was "verified" even though it was not.

He further represented to the judge that the dossier was "credible" and that Steele was "reliable," intentionally omitting the vital fact that Steele had been fired by the FBI for lying.

Russian national Igor Danchenko was acquitted in federal court on Tuesday on four counts of lying to the FBI. ( )

Although the bureau was unable to verify the dossier, that did not stop the FBI from exploiting it. That same month, Comey signed a warrant application to spy on the Trump campaign by vowing under oath to the FISA court that the faux do ent was "verified" even though it was not.

He further represented to the judge that the dossier was "credible" and that Steele was "reliable," intentionally omitting the vital fact that Steele had been fired by the FBI for lying.

As Democrats and the media proceeded to convict Trump in the court of public opinion, the sanctimonious Comey and others at the bureau remained mute and happily watched as their nemesis struggled to defend himself.

They continued peddling lies to the FISA court while withholding from both congress and the public their exculpatory evidence that Trump was innocent.

Collusion was a hallucination they helped propagate. They concealed Danchenko’s admission that the dossier was a collection of idle rumors, innuendos, multiple hearsay, and —literally— gossip in a bar. Instead, behind the scenes the FBI manipulated the narrative to depict the president as guilty of conspiring with Russia. Comey, Clinton and others colluded to frame him and evict him from office.

There were countless other acts of misfeasance and malfeasance by the FBI, all of which were driven by the agency’s unabashed hatred of Trump.

They weaponized the law for partisan purposes and politicized our nation’s justice systems. To some extent, they succeeded.

Through their abuse of power they managed to convince tens of millions of citizens that the president was a traitor without a shred of evidence.

There was never any credible evidence that Trump was a Russian agent. There were no seditious acts that he cooked up with the Kremlin or some nefarious cabal to steal the 2016 election.

It was all a damning fiction that cons utes what is surely the dirtiest political trick ever perpetrated in politics.

Special counsel Durham should be commended for his dogged pursuit of the truth. He may have lost the trial, but he succeeded in unraveling a mul ude of pernicious lies.

He exposed how a malignant force of unelected officials committed uncommon corruption through insipid deceptions and malevolent acts. They subverted our rules of law and undermined the democratic process. By their venal acts, they damaged the ins utions of American government. And they squandered the nation’s trust.

Comey and his miserable minions may be gone from the FBI, but the wretched rot lingers.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/danc...ng-russia-hoax

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except, the FBI wasn't on trial. Danchenko was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    gregg jarrett op-ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In August 2017, Jarrett called for a grand jury for Hillary Clinton over her email controversy.[7] A day later, when a grand jury was impaneled by special counsel Robert Mueller in the investigation into Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections, Jarrett said that grand juries were an "undemocratic farce".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gregg_Jarrett

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

greg jarret fox “news”. OPINION

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bannon headed for prison…

more charges pending elsewhere…

just a start of prison life for this traitor-

ALL THE BEST PEOPLE!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has all been testimony from Mueller's team. Mueller's team investigated the dossier for months

Q What was your initial -- who were you initially working with in that role at the Special Counsel's investigation?

A When I first arrived at the Special Counsel, I worked with Supervisory Intelligence Analyst Brian Auten, as well as quite a few other intelligence analysts, Stephanie LaParre, Iva Drasinover. We had a team that was working the dossier in particular.

Q Did you work with someone by the name of Brittany Hertzog?

A I worked with Brittany a little bit later. She came in not at the very beginning but maybe a month after, a month or two.

ElNn
    That it wasn’t in their ‘purview’ doesn’t mean they didn’t look at it all, it simply means it wasn’t pursued as an integral part of the investigation, which, given Mueller’s now known report and the tacit admission here that leads like Dolan were not pursued, prove that statement correct.

You can’t have it both ways. You can’t claim Mueller based parts of his report on the dossier and then turn around and complain, like Durham, that this stuff wasn’t followed. In any case, as the jury found, Durham was wrong.

Technfg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The corrupt FBI was also on trial in federal court where Igor Danchenko was being tried for making false statements.

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/danc...ng-russia-hoax
    This is fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is fake news
    Of course. It’s a Gregg jarrett op ed

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he was on trump /russia team and helped mother russia also?

comrade TSA still working for russia 24/7

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this guy did what trump did routinely- ACCEPT MONEY FROM FOREIGN AGENTS and hide it all while using his position/office to enrich himself and to also work from the inside to help this foreign actor against the interests of the usa…

just like flynn working for turkey and russia
    and bannon
    and julie-yanni

et al

and the FBI busted his ass and he will be prosecuted just like trump should be;

https://www.justice.gov/usao-dc/pr/r...outside-source

good for the integrity of the FBI

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So he was on trump /russia team and helped mother russia also?
    Only a dip would come to that conclusion.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was laundering money from enemies cash - just like all your heroes in the treason administration - and the FBI busted him - just like all the other traitors you defend -

pretty simple actually, and kudos to the FBI agents who have stayed true to the usa - even when they bust one of their own agents -

and any news from Durham investigating the investigators?

lol comrade traitor TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only a dip would believe pizzagate was real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FBI getting it done

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    only a dip would believe pizzagate was real
    only a dip would believe Russiagate was real.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was laundering money from enemies cash - just like all your heroes in the treason administration - and the FBI busted him - just like all the other traitors you defend -

pretty simple actually, and kudos to the FBI agents who have stayed true to the usa - even when they bust one of their own agents -

and any news from Durham investigating the investigators?

lol comrade traitor TSA
    TSA self-owned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what conclusions do you draw?

DOJ thinks it can prove money laundering, illegal lobbying for Deripaska. Allegedly McGonigal concealed a quarter mil in payments from a former Albanian intelligence dude.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 01-24-2023 at 11:01 AM.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    what conclusions do you draw?

DOJ thinks it can prove money laundering, illegal lobbying for Deripaska. Allegedly McGonigal concealed a quarter mil in payments from a former Russian intelligence dude.
    He wasn't on Trump team as dip Spurs Homer claimed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only a dip would believe Russiagate was real.
    Define russiagate

Thread Information