Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950 LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1228
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 1854, the Republican Party was formed to oppose the Kansas-Nebraska Act, which intended to spread slavery into American territory. Furthermore, Republicans were at the forefront of the effort to demolish the Confederate States of America (1861-65).

On January 1, 1863, Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president, issued the Emancipation Proclamation, which emancipated enslaved Black people during the Civil War.

The Civil War wasn’t North v. South, as illustrated in the Lincoln-Douglas debates in the northern state of Illinois. It was a Democrat-against-Republican battle.

The notorious Dred Scott decision (blacks were property) in 1857 was decided by a Supreme Court majority of 7 Democratic justices in favor and 2 Republican judges against.

Jim Crow laws were enacted by Southern Democrat-dominated state legislatures in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century to impose racial segregation and undo political/economic gains made by Black people during Reconstruction.

By 1900, more than 20 black Republicans had served in Congress. Democrats did not elect a single black representative until 1935.Until 1979, every black senator was a Republican.

When federal troops withdrew from the South after reconstruction ended, Democrats’ white supremacy laws re-emerged with a vengeance, enforced by the paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party, the KKK, which was used to suppress blacks from voting Republican.

Democrats are also the party of abortion. Planned Parenthood, was established by eugenics racists.

Margaret Sanger, was designed to eradicate the "undesirables," and this practice continues today, with more black infants aborted in New York City than are born.

Democrat Woodrow Wilson re-segregated many federal agencies and screened the racist film Birth of a Nation at the White House.

Democrat FDR, declined to welcome four-time gold medallist Jessie Owen (a diehard Republican) to the White House and incarcerated 120,000 Japanese Americans.

Against the desires of Democrat governor Orval Faubus, Eisenhower reintegrated the military and imposed school integration in Little Rock.

Democrat LBJ started the welfare state and said “I’ll have those n#@!rs voting Democrat for the next 200 years”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the republicans were always the good guys why do you always show support for the confederacy which was the dems

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if the republicans were always the good guys why do you always show support for the confederacy which was the dems
    Show me the posts.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    In 1854, the Republican Party was formed to oppose the Kansas-Nebraska Act, which intended to spread slavery into American territory. Furthermore, Republicans were at the forefront of the effort to demolish the Confederate States of America (1861-65).

On January 1, 1863, Abraham Lincoln, the first Republican president, issued the Emancipation Proclamation, which emancipated enslaved Black people during the Civil War.

The Civil War wasn’t North v. South, as illustrated in the Lincoln-Douglas debates in the northern state of Illinois. It was a Democrat-against-Republican battle.

The notorious Dred Scott decision (blacks were property) in 1857 was decided by a Supreme Court majority of 7 Democratic justices in favor and 2 Republican judges against.

Jim Crow laws were enacted by Southern Democrat-dominated state legislatures in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century to impose racial segregation and undo political/economic gains made by Black people during Reconstruction.

By 1900, more than 20 black Republicans had served in Congress. Democrats did not elect a single black representative until 1935.Until 1979, every black senator was a Republican.

When federal troops withdrew from the South after reconstruction ended, Democrats’ white supremacy laws re-emerged with a vengeance, enforced by the paramilitary arm of the Democratic Party, the KKK, which was used to suppress blacks from voting Republican.

Democrats are also the party of abortion. Planned Parenthood, was established by eugenics racists.

Margaret Sanger, was designed to eradicate the "undesirables," and this practice continues today, with more black infants aborted in New York City than are born.

Democrat Woodrow Wilson re-segregated many federal agencies and screened the racist film Birth of a Nation at the White House.

Democrat FDR, declined to welcome four-time gold medallist Jessie Owen (a diehard Republican) to the White House and incarcerated 120,000 Japanese Americans.

Against the desires of Democrat governor Orval Faubus, Eisenhower reintegrated the military and imposed school integration in Little Rock.

Democrat LBJ started the welfare state and said “I’ll have those n#@!rs voting Democrat for the next 200 years”
    beep boop

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Under pain of death; of course.

, I'd say I take it up the ass if it was between that or getting shot in the head...

Abolitionism is the origin of Woke, BLM, ugly mulatto babies which seem to be teeming like termites in the cities lately.
    If you're in favor of slavery, be a man and say so.

You're just being a little passive aggressive like every Lost Cause bag who can't stand being the person he actually is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why do you want confederate monuments to remain standing, Qhris?

Be honest.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're in favor of slavery, be a man and say so.

You're just being a little passive aggressive like every Lost Cause bag who can't stand being the person he actually is.
    I am...

I'm openly Pro-Hitler, too, fwiw.

Why do you want confederate monuments to remain standing, Qhris?

Because it's a part of American history that is bound to its hip and America in 1776 (actually 1789) was founded on principles including slavery. The Confederacy is a symbol of freedom and the right to keep states' rights (in this case, the main issue was states' rights to be anti-abolitionist) as a fundamental Cons utional right.

The Union's bullying of the Confederacy was a neocon plot to enforce tyranny in the name of Muh-Muh Human Rightz and would be emblematic of its 20th century actions across the globe, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Andy admitting he is in favor of slavery on a message board….now go tell some black people that in real life andy. Chop chop. I can already read the headline.

”Bed, Bath, and Beyond employee shot deed after letting People of Color know that they should still be slaves”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am...

I'm openly Pro-Hitler, too, fwiw.

Because it's a part of American history that is bound to its hip and America in 1776 (actually 1789) was founded on principles including slavery. The Confederacy is a symbol of freedom and the right to keep states' rights (in this case, the main issue was states' rights to be anti-abolitionist) as a fundamental Cons utional right.

The Union's bullying of the Confederacy was a neocon plot to enforce tyranny in the name of Muh-Muh Human Rightz and would be emblematic of its 20th century actions across the globe, tbh.
    The main issue was slavery. The confederates said so. Look at the secession do ents.

So you're pro-slavery.

OK.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The hobbit needs to degrade a race.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems take control of PA House, again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kari Lake loses a third time

An appeals court Thursday rejected Republican Kari Lake’s challenge of her election loss to Democrat Katie Hobbs in the 2022 Arizona governor's race.

The three-judge panel upheld a lower court ruling that said Lake had not provided evidence to support her claims that the November results were tainted by illegal votes and misconduct by election officials.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/202...loss-rcna71131

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Fetterman?

Saw while on the treadmill today. Hope he recovers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brnovich lied, he also hid.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Here's my final 2022 Senate Projection Map:

Algorithm (as always)

Tilt = <+1.5%
    Lean = +1.5-5.0%
    Likely = +5.0-15.0%
    Safe = >15.0%

tilt blue washington
    red new hampshire

holy what a wishcast

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No...

KBJ. Ketanji Brown-Jackson.

53 Democrat votes.

Hopefully only 50 if Laxalt holds on (likely), Masters pulls ahead of Kelly (possible but about 35-40% chance), and Walker defeats Warnock in the Dec. 6th runoff (about 60-65% likely, since the libertarian candidate will not be on the ballot).
    The best part of the midterms was even the day after when Republicans were wishcasting stuff that clear had no chance of happening

saying Masters had a 35-40% chance of beating Kelly the day after the election

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's my final 2022 House Projection Map:

Here's my final 2022 Senate Projection Map:

Algorithm (as always)

Tilt = <+1.5%
    Lean = +1.5-5.0%
    Likely = +5.0-15.0%
    Safe = >15.0%

The best part of the midterms was even the day after when Republicans were wishcasting stuff that clear had no chance of happening

saying Masters had a 35-40% chance of beating Kelly the day after the election
    And throwing "libertarian" into the wishcasting mix; is there anything more descriptive than that of an ugly teenaged crying into a pillow for not being invited to the prom?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trying to stop the official count in favor of an ad hoc hand recount, as one does these days.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    trying to stop the official count in favor of an ad hoc hand recount, as one does these days.

Thank god Hobbs and Mayes won, Lake and Abraham Hamas would be encouraging the Qboomer county supervisors to obstruct elections as much as possible.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No...

KBJ. Ketanji Brown-Jackson.

53 Democrat votes.

Hopefully only 50 if Laxalt holds on (likely), Masters pulls ahead of Kelly (possible but about 35-40% chance), and Walker defeats Warnock in the Dec. 6th runoff (about 60-65% likely, since the libertarian candidate will not be on the ballot).
    still laughing at this prediction being made despite actual election results showing Laxalt and Masters were dead.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is actually staring to look really close to the Red Wedding I wanted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kari Lake's going to win, so you Democrats can chew on that one at least.

AZ gone on the electoral college map for Dems. At least they didn't get the equivalent of her in PA in Mastriano.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    he made this prediction AFTER the results were already in and showing that Lake would need great returns on the remaining ballots to win

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

@Millenial_Messiah
    how’d this turn out for Laxalt

Thread Information