Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJ looks like . I was expecting him to look like a man amongst boys, honestly. He's been really really underwhelming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just begs the question: does Pop want to keep Patty as the microwave or does he want him to start?
    I think he starts. I tend to think to start the season Pop goes to his veterans and then starts the experiment mode Pop after. Just a hunch since we have no idea if they are really standing pat or adding others to the roster.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    white and murray combining for 3-23 from the field ... patty needs to earn his money

dat RC always drafting steals

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think Bryn should be taking all of them under his wing.
    see. sarcasm. it's allowed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"typical spurs pick, always finding late round gems"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apa has plenty of balls. You're being stupid.
    He makes threads constantly, to be scrutinized and talked about.
    That takes no balls? How often do you put yourself in a position to be shat upon with your own threads?

Oh, you can say - talking on the web has no balls, but he talks more than you.

Stop.

He generates topic discussions and you've been -deep in his threads, yourself.

This is damn dumb and if you're going to come at me with quality of the board , it's better than a dead board and I don't see you generating much discussion.
    You're a counter-punch guy, Just like I'm sure you're going to counter-punch me, but you know I'm right:

He is a member that generates discussion and, let's be honest: there ain't a lot of Spurs fans, as compared to other franchises, on message boards.
    This is what we got and while it is a cesspool, is a god-damned boon for Spurs fans.

So off. Talk about the lack of balls to some chick that'll agree with you.
    Did your zen garden burn down?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what's up with Murray?

While Mirray posts on IG about putting in the work, the guy that ACTUALLY is looking better and better is Bryn. Obviously still had his limitations, but dude looks quicker and surer with the ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder why we have Patty when we have Forbes.
    Patty is so much faster he can play a little defense and actually get to the basket on drives occasionally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "typical spurs pick, always finding late round gems"
    "That Jean-Charles/Milutinov/Murray/White will be the 2022 Finals MVP, how did 29 teams let the Spurs have him?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what SL is for. Work those wrinkles out Murray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White's shots were good shots, in and out, they'll fall other nights. Murray's shots were wild ass shots on a wing and a prayer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did your zen garden burn down?

For just a moment. I'm back. Ohm...
    Ohm...

Lol.

For reals though! Give me ten minutes. I broke out my piano... Total Zen and GSH, I think you are one of the very best here.
    Very best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Pop and RC better start burning up the long distance budget and get a point guard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray's in love with his dribbling and floaters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think he starts. I tend to think to start the season Pop goes to his veterans and then starts the experiment mode Pop after. Just a hunch since we have no idea if they are really standing pat or adding others to the roster.
    Knowing Pop, I cannot see him going with a rookie. So, no White. But unless Dijon picks it up, I really don't see Pop going with him. So, although Pop might want to keep Patty in his microwave role, I don't see an alternative acceptable to Pop other than Mills to start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk. Home to boy Spurs fans.

You basement dwelling posting dip s should go outside and absorb some vitamin d from the sun. Or at the very least, stop sucking all the you seem so content with sucking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wonder what's up with Murray?

While Mirray posts on IG about putting in the work, the guy that ACTUALLY is looking better and better is Bryn. Obviously still had his limitations, but dude looks quicker and surer with the ball.
    Murray's inability to shoot the ball is killing him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop went with Parker as a rookie.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apa has plenty of balls. You're being stupid.
    He makes threads constantly, to be scrutinized and talked about.
    That takes no balls? How often do you put yourself in a position to be shat upon with your own threads?

Oh, you can say - talking on the web has no balls, but he talks more than you.

Stop.

He generates topic discussions and you've been -deep in his threads, yourself.

This is damn dumb and if you're going to come at me with quality of the board , it's better than a dead board and I don't see you generating much discussion.
    You're a counter-punch guy, Just like I'm sure you're going to counter-punch me, but you know I'm right:

He is a member that generates discussion and, let's be honest: there ain't a lot of Spurs fans, as compared to other franchises, on message boards.
    This is what we got and while it is a cesspool, is a god-damned boon for Spurs fans.

So off. Talk about the lack of balls to some chick that'll agree with you.
    What if he knows Apa personally and said the true as Apa being a chick?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Murray was 0 for 10. White looked much better in transition. Murray hasn't shown that he can consistently make an outside jumper.

Blossomgame was good on D tonight. Held Tatum down pretty much the 2nd half and shut down Brown in the first half. Hit a couple of open threes. If he does that throughout summer league and training camp, he'll at least earn a 2 way contract.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk. Home to boy Spurs fans.

You basement dwelling posting dip s should go outside and absorb some vitamin d from the sun. Or at the very least, stop sucking all the you seem so content with sucking.
    You tell'em, Don Harris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The announcers mentioned Boston has to move two of Smart, Bradley, and Crowder to make room for Hayward. Why isn't RC's drunk ass on the phone trying to pick up Crowder and/or Bradley?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray definitely still a disappointment. Just doesn't have the skills yet and is still a project.

At least White is ready to play. Forbes looks very ready. How many other guards will the Spurs keep in their roster?

Blossomgame was able to hit some of his open 3's. Which is a good sign.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The announcers mentioned Boston has to move two of Smart, Bradley, and Crowder to make room for Hayward. Why isn't RC's drunk ass on the phone trying to pick up Crowder and/or Bradley?
    I guess that Utah will be interested in Aldridge.

Let's get Crowder and Boris Diaw in this trade!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is a Do What Thou Wilt player.

Let's get real here: He ain't riegning himself in and Pop jus drafted a player that he just might trust to run a team over Murray...
    Is Murray done for? s No! But i think his moments in Pop's mind of him being the PG is fading and fading fast.

He could still be a of a limited combo-guard though... and a killer leader of a bench group that crushes other teams benches in the RS.

Dammit, I wanted him to expand and refine more... maybe I'm expecting too much from the annual Kawhi software reboots that happens every year.

Thread Information