Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY is a magpie, he doesn't give own takes.
    He (often) defers to wise people. You don't.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ that's my video

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is just the start of the Zionist Jew World Order.

International communism = Talmudism = Judaism = Zionism

New World Order / One World Government

Chumpettes thinks this will go away one day and everything will be back to normal.

And it's all based on a lie and hoax of a virus. We're surrounded by dead-brain zombies.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I am very cold on Trump. I tend to always be this way with American Presidents in late 1st term. I don't see a scenario in my head where I would vote Democreat in 2020. I am so redpilled. The pressure Polska receives from the EU only fuels

How bout yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am very cold on Trump. I tend to always be this way with American Presidents in late 1st term. I don't see a scenario in my head where I would vote Democreat in 2020. I am so redpilled. The pressure Polska receives from the EU only fuels

How bout yourself?
    I trust no politician. Ever since this Covid-19 hoax/sham began, I no longer associate myself with the left like I used to. I am disgusted at how guillable and naive the left is in believing the fear propaganda by MSM.

As a former leftist, I can smell bull from Trump, Republicans and Zionist Israel that most conservatives are oblivious too because they have a blind spot for these things.

I am proud to say that I've broken free from the left vs right paradigm. The only ones who create and add fuel to the left vs right are mainstream conservatives and liberals. That includes Trump.

As long as people have trust in politicians, presidents and political parties , things will never get fixed. As long peope keep thinkng that their side (left or right) is the good side, things will never get better. Both sides work for the same masters. Different clowns, same circus.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I trust no politician. Ever since this Covid-19 hoax/sham began, I no longer associate myself with the left like I used to. I am disgusted at how guillable and naive the left is in believing the fear propaganda by MSM.

As a former leftist, I can smell bull from Trump, Republicans and Zionist Israel that most conservatives are oblivious too because they have a blind spot for these things.

I am proud to say that I've broken free from the left vs right paradigm. The only ones who create and add fuel to the left vs right are mainstream conservatives and liberals. That includes Trump.

As long as people have trust in politicians, presidents and political parties , things will never get fixed. As long peope keep thinkng that their side (left or right) is the good side, things will never get better. Both sides work for the same masters. Different clowns, same circus.
    Well, the right will for the foreseeable future have the "underdog" angle. And it fits perfectly with conservatism.

Beyond that. Times change, scenarios and strategies do as well. Don't get too caught on your own labels. The party themselves change and the current curve is clear.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's meant to be a distraction. The fact that they put commies and fascists on different ends of the spectrum shows it was bull from the start. If you aren't a good lemming in the middle, you're doing something wrong.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so-called "conservatives" trust Repug govt and right wing hate media

The oligarchy strategy has been since St Ronnie to propagandize and slander against the govt For The People because "Govt Is The Problem",

to MISgovern so the The People will hate govt, and

to defund/destaff govt For The People,

so the only functional part of govt-they-love is For The Oligarchy

with "tax expenditures" for the oligarchy,

with $Ts for the corrupt MIC (includes eternal GWOT),

non-enforcement and annulling Labor and environmental regs.

etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone want their screen name removed from the list of followers...
    It's funny how TGY lumps me in with everyone when I could not give 2 s about any video he's ever posted and wouldn't waste my time watching them neither.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how TGY lumps me in with everyone when I could not give 2 s about any video he's ever posted and wouldn't waste my time watching them neither.
    Did you just get off your church/synagogue? Blake misses your daily rants.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I am with you on that. To answer your original question, I can only speak for myself. I use to be a die hard republican until TARP, Obama, Obama bail outs, and Obamacare. That’s when I began to try and figure out who really controls things and I began to find information on central banking which has made more sense than anything

Republicans have contributed to deficit spending and wars that I use to think were justified by humanitarian reasons. I have come to realize that regardless of who is in power, our debt will increase, we will always be at war, and the governments powers will grow as individual rights and liberties will decrease

it is a difficult step to come to the conclusion that the political party you have defended for so long is a sell out. It’s difficult to admit that you have been fooled. Obama was suppose to be the grass roots non-career politician and Trump is suppose to be the renegade cowboy that’s bucking political correctness giving the masses the impression that they are the anti elite, but yet the debt continues to climb, we are experiencing soft martial law, and we continue to harass countries that don’t play by the rules the USA/UN establishes. The US military (god bless all that serve) unfortunately has become the strong arm of the elite.

TGY is exactly right. It’s hard to get out of the two party paradigm, because it is nurtured and perpetuated by universities, Hollywood, media, and of course politicians

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like Carlin said (veracity still up for debate) I spent my childhood wading around in swamps with the snakes and tadpoles and such, no telling what I came across in those bayous. I also never got sick, never had a cold or flu or anything of the sort. Only time I ever ran a fever was strep and that was knocked out by on round of antibiotics. That could be part luck and partly genetics.

I knew kids that weren't allowed to cross the gravel roads (no pavement) and would swell to all if they got a bee sting or an ant bite, needed SPF 500 and would burn on a full moon. I rarely wore anything but shorts, no shoes or shirts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bane of this forum is the ability to create a tag list. You might as well be a ing telemarketer. I never understand why anyone would tag another poster. We have PM's. If you want to tell me something in private, PM me. I also have a visitor message forum (we all do).

Site owners should charge people who attempt to monetize the forum.

Thread Information