Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We didn't have RJ when we won.
    Lucky James.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lebron is as calculated of a businessman as Floyd sometimes. He knew the finals record talk was all bull , and only vanillatown clowns like Spursistan, K..., Daslicer would care about that . His main motivation was the talk about Curry being better than him, tbh It definitely would hurt if you were an alpha bull negro for all these years, and out comes a lightskin manlet who's thought to be better than you by even the smartest basketball minds

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron is as calculated of a businessman as Floyd sometimes. He knew the finals record talk was all bull , and only vanillatown clowns like Spursistan, K..., Daslicer would care about that . His main motivation was the talk about Curry being better than him, tbh It definitely would hurt if you were an alpha bull negro for all these years, and out comes a lightskin manlet who's thought to be better than you by even the smartest basketball minds
    It wasn't bull . & he still ain't out of the woods. If he ends up with the 2 + the 1 that Amy lodged it ain't enough. Sure, it's enough for Media, but, not for the likes of "us." No way.

3 is puny. Looks puny. Looks weak. Looks light. No, he'll need at least 4, 5 would set him up kindly.

But, 3? No.

Believe.
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It wasn't bull . & he still ain't out of the woods. If he ends up with the 2 + the 1 that Amy lodged it ain't enough. Sure, it's enough for Media, but, not for the likes of "us." No way.

3 is puny. Looks puny. Looks weak. Looks light. No, he'll need at least 4, 5 would set him up kindly.

But, 3? No.
    Yeah Lebrons 3 look pretty pitiful I mean it's not like someone with 5 got carried to more than half his rings by the most dominant center of his generation or anything.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah Lebrons 3 look pretty pitiful I mean it's not like someone with 5 got carried to more than half his rings by the most dominant center of his generation or anything.
    Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

ADDENDUM:::James 3 does look puny. He needed a divorce twixt the Duncans to get that 2nd one. Nobody wants to talk about that. But, I do.

You ed up there, See. And I aim to sit right down on your in' face, ass end first and have a jolly old in' time over it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great thread
    Props to the OP

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

ADDENDUM:::James 3 does look puny. He needed a divorce twixt the Duncans to get that 2nd one. Nobody wants to talk about that. But, I do.

You ed up there, See. And I aim to sit right down on your in' face, ass end first and have a jolly old in' time over it.
    Sounds like you're breaking your own code and trying to lodge an asterisk on his 2013 ring.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like you're breaking your own code and trying to lodge an asterisk on his 2013 ring.
    No, it's legit. He won his 1st 5th in '13. He won his 2nd 5th in '14.

+ shut the up. You got your 17.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sick of people discussing Lebrons final record. To me it doesnt mean jack . The team he had last year had ZERO chance, he actually got credit for even beating them twice, the team he in 2007 had no shot either.

The bad loss on his record was the Mavs series, I think thats the series he will live with regret because if he had won that he would be sitting here today with 4 les, a 3-peat, a Cleveland le etc (obviously things may play out differently had he won). This le this year stood out more, I think I might be the single most important finals win in NBA history, it holds a lot more weight because it was the greatest comeback of all time against the 73 win team, against the unanimous, mvp, with a game 7 win on the road.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sick of people discussing Lebrons final record. To me it doesnt mean jack . The team he had last year had ZERO chance, he actually got credit for even beating them twice, the team he in 2007 had no shot either.

The bad loss on his record was the Mavs series, I think thats the series he will live with regret because if he had won that he would be sitting here today with 4 les, a 3-peat, a Cleveland le etc (obviously things may play out differently had he won). This le this year stood out more, I think I might be the single most important finals win in NBA history, it holds a lot more weight because it was the greatest comeback of all time against the 73 win team, against the unanimous, mvp, with a game 7 win on the road.
    Let him stand on that record. He earned it. It's his.

3 looks puny. Looks piss pot.

, if Ozzie & Harriet Duncan were still married he'd only have the 2. Count your blessings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Slow down Dale, you're blithering.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They were still divorced in 2014. What's your excuse?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They were still divorced in 2014. What's your excuse?
    None. By then Tim had gotten used to the idea and the sting had dulled. The worst that could happen HAD happened.

What damage there had been had been done.

Right, D?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Slow down Dale, you're blithering.
    No. Without RJ I got a case. It's thin, but, it's a case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None. By then Tim had gotten used to the idea and the sting had dulled. The worst that could happen HAD happened.

What damage there had been had been done.

Right, D?
    No. You're wrongly associating his marital issues with the outcome of the Finals when you should be looking at it from the other direction.

Just be thankful she didn't do that 10 years earlier. You'd be look up at us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Without RJ I got a case. It's thin, but, it's a case.
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Who without RJ? Spurs? Warriors? Cavs? Nets?

Do you just mutter words and see where it takes you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Who without RJ? Spurs? Warriors? Cavs? Nets?

Do you just mutter words and see where it takes you?
    BS.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No. You're wrongly associating his marital issues with the outcome of the Finals when you should be looking at it from the other direction.

Just be thankful she didn't do that 10 years earlier. You'd be look up at us.
    Of course you're never ing wrong.

Maddening mother er, you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you're never ing wrong.

Maddening mother er, you.
    Your 1975 rose colored glasses are providing you with all the confirmation bias you need. Someone here has to balance your bull with fact.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    3 looks puny. Looks piss pot.
    Three is a nice neat number for LeBron. The le in Cleveland is the validator, imo. I curve LeBron's grade because he was drafted by the Cavaliers.

How many les do you think he should have, Cully?

My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count

Today's NBA.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Just shows that D-Wade was the top dog all along in Miami. He was the mentally strong dude.
    "Oh, Lebron is down 2-0 to this team after 2 road games. Shows you that his sidekick was the alpha all along"

ing dumb ****. Lmao

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Proving again you are a weak troll. I have never even brought up Lebron's Finals record. I have actually gone on record a bunch of times stating he's better than Kobe.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Proving again you are a weak troll. I have never even brought up Lebron's Finals record. I have actually gone on record a bunch of times stating he's better than Kobe.
    I'm a pretty weak troll to get you to respond to me daily.

Thread Information