Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who do you rely on for US and World wide health information?
    def not the cdc nor the who... both are like bill nye with their fake "science".

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You never showed your math fldren

Not once.

Why are you afraid of math?
    Lololooollloll

Thats a lie.

Chumpdump taking medical advice from cdc director who is obese. Irony.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololooollloll

Thats a lie.
    Then show your math, fldren.

I'm calling you out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    def not the cdc nor the who... both are like bill nye with their fake "science".
    cdc director obese. Who director sweats every time he talks. Not healthy

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then show your math, fldren.

I'm calling you out.
    why would you believe someone advising you how to be healthy who isn't healthy? Pretty dumb

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why would you believe someone advising you how to be healthy who isn't healthy? Pretty dumb
    Why are you trying to change the subject so desperately?

Show your ifr math.

Go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol for real!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok.

Give us your sources.
    You KNOW who NOT to believe.

Then WHO do you believe?
    And why?

You are not in all the hospitals doing research and seeing patients at every place in the US and the World so give us your sources.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok.

Give us your sources.
    You KNOW who NOT to believe.

Then WHO do you believe?
    And why?

You are not in all the hospitals doing research and seeing patients at every place in the US and the World so give us your sources.
    lol don't worry about my sources just realise you've been duped by yours buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol don't worry about my sources just realise you've been duped by yours buddy.
    There you go.
    Dont worry about your sources...
    If they are better in YOUR estimation, why not share them and help the poor general under educated public like us?

Thats a completely ty tap out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have been duped, help us understand what you do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There you go.
    Dont worry about your sources...
    If they are better in YOUR estimation, why not share them and help the poor general under educated public like us?

Thats a completely ty tap out.
    dude PG if you've seen the cdc and who flip flop like i have then why are they still your source for info? it would be logical not to buy into their bs any longer. you don't need new sources to tell you that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude PG if you've seen the cdc and who flip flop like i have then why are they still your source for info? it would be logical not to buy into their bs any longer. you don't need new sources to tell you that.
    If people in science dont flip flop they are doing something VERY wrong.
    There is NO WAY with a virus as new as this we are going to get everything correct.

If new evidence presents new models you go with it. Science has ALWAYS worked like this. The problem is when it gets mixed with politics.
    In science, you always point out the weaknesses in your model or current case and explain why. This is clearly NOT done in politics, especially under this current president.

Because presidents WILL make mistakes. People ARE fallible, no one is a God. Science is as good as we have got. If you have a better method for studying and then trying to predict disease, name it please. Science self corrects itself, thats part of its strength. Somewhat makes a claim, you continue to test it, if someday there is a BETTER model you go with that. Sorry if this is uncomfortable. But it IS the truth of our trying to understand.

So you keep on going with a guy who says he is always correct, dont change course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is NO WAY with a virus as new as this we are going to get everything correct.

If new evidence presents new models you go with it. Science has ALWAYS worked like this. The problem is when it gets mixed with politics.
    In science, you always point out the weaknesses in your model or current case and explain why. This is clearly NOT done in politics, especially under this current president.

Because presidents WILL make mistakes. People ARE fallible, no one is a God. Science is as good as we have got. If you have a better method for studying and then trying to predict disease, name it please. Science self corrects itself, thats part of its strength. Somewhat makes a claim, you continue to test it, if someday there is a BETTER model you go with that. Sorry if this is uncomfortable. But it IS the truth of our trying to understand.

So you keep on going with a guy who says he is always correct, dont change course.
    Don't be obtuse. Flip flopping is one thing, but blaming the outcome on someone not in the science community is quite another. When the CDC takes no heat for their claims because it's pushed to someone else, they are free to up constantly.

I guess the ty test kits they insisted on were part of the scientific process. Science is true; scientists, not so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be obtuse. Flip flopping is one thing, but blaming the outcome on someone not in the science community is quite another. When the CDC takes no heat for their claims because it's pushed to someone else, they are free to up constantly.

I guess the ty test kits they insisted on were part of the scientific process. Science is true; scientists, not so much.
    There are hacks in every profession.
    Science included.

But to throw out an entire agency based on your love of guns because THEY want to keep track of homicides via weapons is the ultimate hackish thing to do.
    Congrats.
    Hack.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There are hacks in every profession.
    Science included.

But to throw out an entire agency based on your love of guns because THEY want to keep track of homicides via weapons is the ultimate hackish thing to do.
    Congrats.
    Hack.
    I haven't thrown out the agency, but when your agency releases ed up over and over, the agency has to be called out. You pretend it was one person doing it, but the CDC doesn't issue statements based on what one lowly scientist said.

As for the gun issue, I've covered that in another thread. They tainted their own study with bias, which is why they weren't funded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

they flipflop because it's their pol agenda. you don't go claiming the virus can't jump person to person without a body of evidence. infact they had evidence to support contrary to the who's initial response considering all the videos coming out of china early on.

stop making excuses for these monsters!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a government agency bends so freely to the will of the party in power, especially one like the CDC, they should be ridiculed. Defund the CDC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't thrown out the agency, but when your agency releases ed up over and over, the agency has to be called out. You pretend it was one person doing it, but the CDC doesn't issue statements based on what one lowly scientist said.

As for the gun issue, I've covered that in another thread. They tainted their own study with bias, which is why they weren't funded.
    My agency.... What agency do you want to use here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a government agency bends so freely to the will of the party in power, especially one like the CDC, they should be ridiculed. Defund the CDC.
    Its already been done fool.
    And give who control? The NIH has a different job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they flipflop because it's their pol agenda. you don't go claiming the virus can't jump person to person without a body of evidence. infact they had evidence to support contrary to the who's initial response considering all the videos coming out of china early on.

stop making excuses for these monsters!
    Show me the article you read were the CDC said the virus is NOT transmitted person to person.
    Post it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its already been done fool.
    And give who control? The NIH has a different job.
    Federal siloing isn't a requirement. CDC functions could fall under NIH. I think much of what the CDC does is good, but it doesn't take a lot of political bias to influence how info is shared and that sows distrust in the scientific process.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Show me the article you read were the CDC said the virus is NOT transmitted person to person.
    Post it.
    i said the WHO but you can possibly see it yourself on their twitter page.

Thread Information