Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    That’s right. Their only play at this point is to prey on the fears of their gullible, paranoid base. God knows they offer no policy solutions to advance our interests.
    Back when I was voting Democrat, we were standing up against multiple large scale military invasions. Today you people are fighting an invisible racist enemy and a conspiracy about the system being mean to you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back when I was voting Democrat, we were standing up against multiple large scale military invasions. Today you people are fighting an invisible racist enemy and a conspiracy about the system being mean to you.
    You're the enemy.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Don't be scared babe

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be scared babe
    Don't hit on me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They really are too stupid and/or brainwashed to reason with. canceling hamberders.

Sometimes I wonder if they are trolling because now the stuff they are saying is just flat out crazy 😂

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I wonder if they are trolling because now the stuff they are saying is just flat out crazy 
    yep, either fantastic trolls, or ing ignorant, stupid, deluded POS degrading America

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I wonder if they are trolling because now the stuff they are saying is just flat out crazy 
    All these things become tribal shibboleths and badges of recognition, it has nothing whatsoever to do with objective accuracy and "propositional truth-value."

They were already at war with democracy, on Jan 6th they started a rebellion against the US government and the election of Joe Biden.

It's about identifying friends and enemies. That's what these bull media hoaxes are really all about.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Fringe belief that only crazy people believe and doesn't reflect the beliefs of Republicans continues to be pushed by (checks) the ranking Republican in the House of Representatives.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stop being a pearl clutching pussy and take a look at the policy proposals being put forward by the democrats. Pretty progressive tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Stop being a pearl clutching pussy and take a look at the policy proposals being put forward by the democrats. Pretty progressive tbh.
    I'm a Native European. I support gay rights and birth control. But American progressivism is too far for me and I'm only in my 30's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a Native European. I support gay rights and birth control. But American progressivism is too far for me and I'm only in my 30's.
    Like rebuilding our infrastructure and paid time off for maternity leave? That’s too progressive for you? off. You’re not even paying attention to what’s happening. You’re wrapped up in Fox News propaganda.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Like rebuilding our infrastructure and paid time off for maternity leave? That’s too progressive for you? off. You’re not even paying attention to what’s happening. You’re wrapped up in Fox News propaganda.
    I'm not watching Fox or anything for that matter. This forum and my friends is my only digestion of politics. American politics is too tribal and negative.

I support such initiatives on surface level. I am not anti-Biden nor have people asked me as I am not engulfed in politics. I believe we are all victims getting caught up in the fringe talking points.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not watching Fox or anything for that matter. This forum and my friends is my only digestion of politics.
    Oh no. That explains why you’re so ill informed. Nice chatting with you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says Bonnerific 2.0

Everything I've said about who I am is a fact. I've had this user name since I first joined. How about you Jeffery, you fat ass weird mother er?
    then post a pic of your actual truck, and of yourself to show you’re really not a fat piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Just making fun of people who make fun of their counterparts who post this kind of fringe non news.

LOL.
    I got a guy for you to laugh at now then buddy. Little know guy by the name of Kevin McCarthy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got a guy for you to laugh at now then buddy. Little know guy by the name of Kevin McCarthy

"He wants to control how much meat you eat" = "BIDEN'S BANNING HAMBURGERS!!!!"

lol, ducks effect.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

COME AND TAKE IT HAMBURGER TACTICAL PATCH (HOOK FASTENER 3.0 X 2.0 -CT7)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (you'll never see any ketchup on WH23's hamburger)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "He wants to control how much meat you eat" = "BIDEN'S BANNING HAMBURGERS!!!!"

lol, ducks effect.
    Is Biden going to control how much meat you're going to eat? Does Biden want to control how much meat you eat? Or is Kevin McCarthy lying and scaremongering?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Biden going to control how much meat you're going to eat? Does Biden want to control how much meat you eat? Or is Kevin McCarthy lying and scaremongering?
    After Biden bans hamburgers he gonna ban puppies and ice cream too. Be aware Middle America we coming for you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

COME AND TAKE IT HAMBURGER TACTICAL PATCH (HOOK FASTENER 3.0 X 2.0 -CT7)
    Molon Labeef

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sometimes I wonder if they are trolling because now the stuff they are saying is just flat out crazy ��
    Most of them are.

The hallmark of modern conservatism is violence and dishonesty.

"owning the libs" as a part of that iden y is central to that, a mild form of violence, and if they have to use dishonesty to do that, even if the pwnage is all in their heads, they do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (you'll never see any ketchup on WH23's hamburger)
    Ketchup: Geordi NO
    y Ketchup: Geordi YES.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep, either fantastic trolls, or ing ignorant, stupid, deluded POS degrading America

I'm guessing its Probably a little bit of both at this point

Thread Information