Page 154 of 181 FirstFirst ... 54104144150151152153154155156157158164 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,850 of 4501
    England winning it all now

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Niggs Belgium defeated the strongest team in the world.. huge favorite against France tbh.. we gonna try and do our best but Belgium gonna tap our ass

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    England winning it all now

Africa vs Africa in the semis.

My Team
    Uruguay
    Post Count
    France is ringing TBH. That motivation and hurt after losing the Euro at home it’ll be like the Spurs 14 ring.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Also I don't want to see that Fernandinho in a Brazil kit ever again tbh. in useless piece of . Ca miro is a god compared to him
    tbh brasil got outcoached so bad that fernandinho had to both supply support for hazard/de bruyne/lukaku who manhandled their 1v1 matchup and provide build up play and play recuperation ... smh of course he couldn't do all that. He actually did a of a job tbh..

So glad many new teams still alive and same old winners are out
    As long as game fixing cheating england doesnt ring it will be a massively succesful world cup from every angle
    this nig supports 50% of teams in the tournament

Yup he sucked

We haven't had a good 9 in years now tbh. Imagine going from Ronaldo to these scrubs:

2010 Luis Fabiano
    2014 Fred
    2018 Jesus

son y'all boys need a true 9 with size. against trash pretenders in south america you got by without it, but the first serious pretender/contender you met called you out and said "take the flanks we don't give a " and then you s had nobody to play inside balls to. All that speed/talent on the flanks is pointless without a real center forward, not firminho or jesus.

Tbh they should have played frimino from the get go. They needed a playmaker. A false 9. It only makes sense with neymar and coutinho
    son you don't understand the game at all. they had playmaking but got called out by the belgian coach who overloaded the box and the defensive midfield and surrendered the flanks from the get go. There's no way any team was dribbling inside their box with that setup so without a real 9 we saw Brasil playing headless chicken offense for 90 minutes. i'm teaching you something here son, it's called tactics, it's why euro > world cup these days.

Niggs Belgium defeated the strongest team in the world.. huge favorite against France tbh.. we gonna try and do our best but Belgium gonna tap our ass
    son stop trolling these niggs so hard, they upset tbh

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Tbh.. we can all make fun of Giroud but dude as a pivot has been key for France on all our games... I agree with my nigg dfens on that, Brazil with a dude playing same role than giroud would have scored enough to win this game tbh..

tbh brasil got outcoached so bad that fernandinho had to both supply support for hazard/de bruyne/lukaku who manhandled their 1v1 matchup and provide build up play and play recuperation ... smh of course he couldn't do all that. He actually did a of a job tbh..

this nig supports 50% of teams in the tournament

son y'all boys need a true 9 with size. against trash pretenders in south america you got by without it, but the first serious pretender/contender you met called you out and said "take the flanks we don't give a " and then you s had nobody to play inside balls to. All that speed/talent on the flanks is pointless without a real center forward, not firminho or jesus.

son you don't understand the game at all. they had playmaking but got called out by the belgian coach who overloaded the box and the defensive midfield and surrendered the flanks from the get go. There's no way any team was dribbling inside their box with that setup so without a real 9 we saw Brasil playing headless chicken offense for 90 minutes. i'm teaching you something here son, it's called tactics, it's why euro > world cup these days.

son stop trolling these niggs so hard, they upset tbh
    Gtfo son. They looked extra dangerous in the 2nd because of firmino.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Gtfo son. They looked extra dangerous in the 2nd because of firmino.
    sons they looked extra dangerous because belgium was choking and their offensive players played too out front. Also douglas costa was really stretching them and had much more to do with it then Firminho. Firminho was a better choice than jesus for this match, but Brasil lacks a classic 9 to really penalize belgium's strategy. stop being a stubborn nig and learn something tbh.

Veteran
    Post Count
    After Kane's joke penalty , how can people defend godin and Gabriel Jesus not getting calls today? Without VAR there was an excuse for this ery, now it's just obvious UEFA teams are given a diffent standard.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Africa vs Africa in the semis.

After Kane's joke penalty , how can people defend godin and Gabriel Jesus not getting calls today? Without VAR there was an excuse for this ery, now it's just obvious UEFA teams are given a diffent standard.
    Pretty much. VAR is now a tool to give calls to UEFA teams.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Its true that Kane flops as much as Neymar and England is just a bunch of match fixing ex hooligans

No more hooligans cause Russian hooligans eliminated them

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Sons, I done told ya'll that Belgium would beat Brazil. Though I was a little annoyed at all the golden chances they gave up. Brazil basically choked by not at least getting to extra time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    World Cup is over now Euro 2018 is starting
    Was always gonna be that way, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Wow and this team was losing to Japan.

AFC going to dominate in 2022

Based on the zero times that has happened.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Those are 2014 tears. Need 2018 tears, tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    No penalty to Godin at the end of the 1st half? Really? With that being said; France was superior. Allez les blues pour le rest of the tournament

It was a clear foul. VAR is a failure.

Also, f*ck these idiots that were saying that Brazil deserved that one PK on VAR. Running into a guy that is sliding to force a fall is not a foul.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    gabriel jesus wasn't given a penaldo because he kicked the ball out looking for a penaldo. Also this is what you get when you flop so much as a team that the ref gets bored. Gabriel Jesus needs to go talk to Neymonkey about his blatant flopping if he wants the ref to start caring more about giving him a whistle.

Also Kane definitely got an easy penaldo but he was abused all night, this counts too.

I know you'll say rulebook stuff like "it should always be like it's written" but this is a game of brinksmanship and if a team overuses the refs good will (by being overly physical time and time again in the box or by ridiculously flopping like crazy) then don't be surprised if the interpretation of the rules varies. The ref doesn't just whistle, he whistles according to his interpretation. If a game is fragmented as by dirty (like colombia) then the ref will be more likely to give a big call to the victim team. If the game is polluted by obnoxious flopping then the ref will be reticent in giving a big call.

basics smh. stop the hypocrisy you can't have both excessive thugging/flopping and fair calls. If you antagonize the ref you get what you deserve. Nobody hates these teams personally, it's just that they have poor sportmanship which consistently puts them at a disadvantage in important situations. Boy cry wolf etc.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Feel bad for my niglets 140 and Brazil, but Brazil choked, tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    gabriel jesus wasn't given a penaldo because he kicked the ball out looking for a penaldo. Also this is what you get when you flop so much as a team that the ref gets bored. Gabriel Jesus needs to go talk to Neymonkey about his blatant flopping if he wants the ref to start caring more about giving him a whistle.

Also Kane definitely got an easy penaldo but he was abused all night, this counts too.

I know you'll say rulebook stuff like "it should always be like it's written" but this is a game of brinksmanship and if a team overuses the refs good will (by being overly physical time and time again in the box or by ridiculously flopping like crazy) then don't be surprised if the interpretation of the rules varies. The ref doesn't just whistle, he whistles according to his interpretation. If a game is fragmented as by dirty (like colombia) then the ref will be more likely to give a big call to the victim team. If the game is polluted by obnoxious flopping then the ref will be reticent in giving a big call.

basics smh. stop the hypocrisy you can't have both excessive thugging/flopping and fair calls. If you antagonize the ref you get what you deserve. Nobody hates these teams personally, it's just that they have poor sportmanship which consistently puts them at a disadvantage in important situations. Boy cry wolf etc.
    A lot of people don't get this. Even some refs don't get this. As a coach, I once had a U17 game turn on me b/c the ref called a "that's the law" ticky tack foul at the top of the box. The team scored on the kick and got confidence and momentum and we lost a game we should've won. I was pretty pissed.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Just saw a stat; 18 Belgium with 9 WC goal scorers. In third behind 06 Italy and 82 France.

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    Croatia and Sweden
    Go my white hope nigas

Dont dissapoint

Represent your aryan brotherhood as every other team is basically African

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Croatia and Sweden
    Go my white hope nigas

Dont dissapoint

Represent your aryan brotherhood as every other team is basically African
    Hmmm. I was rooting for England; but.....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Just like other sports, soccer essentially has it's role players. When I look at the replay of that second Belgium goal, the Brazilian defense was really bad. Also, so many missed golden chances. Most of the hate gets directed towards Neymar, but I thought he actually had a good WC. I get that he's a tool and not a leader, though.

Thread Information