6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers had to cancel the game against the Clippers because that was going to be an L for the Kobe memoriam game.

They gonna pull this off against the sh** Blazers?

51-50 wtih 4:26 left in the 2nd.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kuzma barely looking like an adequate role player.

That him and Inghram were too valuable to trade for Kawhi.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers were trying anything and everything. Even putting in Felon Pope into the game in the final minute. He airballed a layup.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kuzma barely looking like an adequate role player.

That him and Inghram were too valuable to trade for Kawhi.

17/15

+\- low but he one of few lakers actually hustling

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbass player on Portland interrupting the post game Kobe interview with Lillar.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    17/15

+\- low but he one of few lakers actually hustling
    He was getting offensive rebounds in lieu of a strong offensive skill set.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers need another shooter tbh. Not gonna get by hot teams with Kouz, Bradley and choker Green jacking up shots. Need a Mike Miller type deadeye shooter for the big moments

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers need another shooter tbh. Not gonna get by hot teams with Kouz, Bradley and choker Green jacking up shots. Need a Mike Miller type deadeye shooter for the big moments
    Kuzma is just not an adequate third option either. He should be in a Bruce Bowen (Beta Artest) role or something of the sort.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Danny is like 1 of 8 of games when he goes off. I hope we get Maybe 3/8 soon?. Dude has been off lately. Cook made his shots but never played. We still need many pieces

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Danny is like 1 of 8 of games when he goes off. I hope we get Maybe 3/8 soon?. Dude has been off lately. Cook made his shots but never played. We still need many pieces
    Not sure how much longer he can be an NBA player, tbh.

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    Lakers are fine. It’s just that Dame can change things.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not sure how much longer he can be an NBA player, tbh.
    long shot. but If we get 60% of that 2013 playoff shooting from DG we solid but I’m just wishin now

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers are fine. It’s just that Dame can change things.
    Mother er went super nova . He was right. Westbrook don’t wanna see him come post season time lol

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lillard = Gilbert Arenas of this generation

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lillard = Gilbert Arenas of this generation
    Except Lillard is one of if not the best leader in the league where as Arenas is still mentally a 13 year old tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except Lillard is one of if not the best leader in the league where as Arenas is still mentally a 13 year old tbh

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has LeBron fallen off this much this season, or did he just choke? I haven't watched him much this year but I'm not used to seeing him not be able to face defenders up and blow by them. He looked old last night. And those re home run passes, what was that ?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh

The Arenas Wizards were always a winning team and a mid conference seed, used to have gaudy home records.

Lillard's Blazers can't sniff .500 in the worst West we've seen since the 90s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has LeBron fallen off this much this season, or did he just choke? I haven't watched him much this year but I'm not used to seeing him not be able to face defenders up and blow by them. He looked old last night. And those re home run passes, what was that ?
    He could be shaken. Some guys will use this type of negative energy to step up their games (you see it across the league right now) but some like him might re-examine their priorities and decide their personal lives and families are more important than chasing Kobe's legacy in LA.

Hopefully he throttles back and the Lakers drop about 10 games soon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron choked badly as usual..

Bucks also played like last night VS Denver.. Please anyone but the Clippers win it all this year..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Per usual with Lebron.. Wide open Jumper down the stretch.. Clank..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron choked badly as usual..

Bucks also played like last night VS Denver.. Please anyone but the Clippers win it all this year..
    If we can’t win it. Bucks or clips is cool. Rather not have Boston Houston or Philly win .

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    LeBron has been putting up the type of production that is well in line with what he’s done the past decade since joining Miami. And his assist numbers obviously have jumped quite a bit as well. He does seem to struggle a bit more against better teams, so that does feel like regression somewhat. But he is still putting up MVP caliber or close to MVP caliber numbers overall.

Reduced minutes might help. The team leaning a bit more on Davis for primary offense could help. But LeBron seems like the type that if he’s on the court, he’s going to play the way he’s always played. It’s hard for him not to be a focal point on offense most of the time.

If both he and Davis are healthy for the playoffs, I do think they have enough as constructed. They could always get better. Every team can. Green is key. And even though he seems to be getting older, you know he can step it up in the playoffs. And if they get Boogie back where he can just give spot bench minutes, that might be enough. Clippers have played the Lakers well, but they still lack interior depth that may be the difference in a seven game series. And that depth at size could be key in a potential match up with Milwaukee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And Per usual with Lebron.. Wide open Jumper down the stretch.. Clank..
    Ehh. Lakers wanted to finally play with effort with 5 min left down double digits. Dame killed us and Portland came to play . On to Sac Town

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd like to see Toronto win again

Thread Information