My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a fiery speech Tuesday in Philadelphia, President Biden took aim at former President Donald Trump and his unfounded claims that his loss in the 2020 election was due to widespread voter fraud.

“You don’t call facts ‘fake’ and then try to bring down the American experiment because you’re unhappy. That’s not statesmanship. That’s selfishness,” Biden said of Trump in remarks that promoted the passage of the For the People Act, the Democrats’ voting rights legislation, and warned of Republican efforts in several states to restrict voting.

“There’s an unfolding assault taking place in America today, an attempt to suppress and subvert the right to vote in fair and free elections. An assault on democracy, an assault on liberty, an assault on who we are as Americans,” Biden said, referring not only to the proliferation of new laws being proposed and passed in states where the Republican Party controls legislatures but also to the unsubstantiated claims fueling them.

Calling the 2020 election “the most scrutinized election ever in American history,” Biden referred to the claims routinely put forth by Trump as devoid of truth.

“The ‘big lie’ is just that, a big lie,” the president said.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-goes-af...203751988.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sleepy Joe truly matized trump, as trump’s ass keeps coming back for more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a fiery speech Tuesday in Philadelphia, President Biden took aim at former President Donald Trump and his unfounded claims that his loss in the 2020 election was due to widespread voter fraud.

“You don’t call facts ‘fake’ and then try to bring down the American experiment because you’re unhappy. That’s not statesmanship. That’s selfishness,” Biden said of Trump in remarks that promoted the passage of the For the People Act, the Democrats’ voting rights legislation, and warned of Republican efforts in several states to restrict voting.

“There’s an unfolding assault taking place in America today, an attempt to suppress and subvert the right to vote in fair and free elections. An assault on democracy, an assault on liberty, an assault on who we are as Americans,” Biden said, referring not only to the proliferation of new laws being proposed and passed in states where the Republican Party controls legislatures but also to the unsubstantiated claims fueling them.

Calling the 2020 election “the most scrutinized election ever in American history,” Biden referred to the claims routinely put forth by Trump as devoid of truth.

“The ‘big lie’ is just that, a big lie,” the president said.

https://news.yahoo.com/biden-goes-af...203751988.html

Probably because Trump won't shut up about it and go away. Biden is probably just trying to prevent another Jan 6th debacle

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Probably because Trump won't shut up about it and go away. Biden is probably just trying to prevent another Jan 6th debacle
    Oh, absolutely not. That old man is gonna keep pissin' in mother er Biden's life until there are no more tomorrows.

See, it's payback for that mother er Biden pissin' all over President Trump's 4 years and then stealing his 2nd four. Make nary mistake, flo, you fellows, the whole in' lot of ya's have this coming, and you're gonna get it.

Love always,

- Dale

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sleepy Joe truly matized trump, as trump’s ass keeps coming back for more.
    tee, hee,,,and after swearin' up & down he'd not get into the pig pen with President Trump...there's mother er Biden easin' on down into the do-do.

lmtrump'scontrollinao!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat Orange man living the life inside the Alzheimer patients cloudy brain.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you voted for Biden, remember?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you voted for Biden, remember?
    Yessir

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's interview on Fox basically invited his murderous cult mob to attack again

This s*** ain't over

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelosi should impeach Trump a third time for insighting the attack on the capitol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden did not mention the filibuster

I think he wants to keep the filibuster because it's a tradition no matter how s***** it is and no matter how the repugs will use it to s*** can all of the Dem bills as announced
    Typical Democrats the repugs f****** everything and the Democrats don't f*** them back so the country suffers and degrades
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 07-14-2021 at 05:38 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pelosi should impeach Trump a third time for insighting the attack on the capitol
    ...if she did it'd be for the exact same reason she impeached him the first 2 times...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

You'll never get over it, bouts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden did not mention the filibuster

I think he wants to keep the filibuster because it's a tradition no matter how s***** it is and no matter how the repugs will use it to s*** can all of the Dem bills as announced
    Typical Democrats the repugs f****** everything and the Democrats don't f*** them back so the country suffers and degrades
    Boiled down:::

He's afraid.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump's interview on Fox basically invited his murderous cult mob to attack again

This s*** ain't over
    ...absolutely not. Not by a jugful it ain't, bouts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biden! that whole sham of an election too but seriously Biden and I hope he ing rots in !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No more than Obama living rent free in Trump's head his entire term. And Obama was totally quiet up until a few months ago. Trump keeps spouting off total nonsense so it makes it almost impossible for Biden not to say something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This s*** ain't over
    Problem is the hard core assholes that were the vanguard for Jan 6 are All being actively hunted by the FBI. There will still be a ready-made supply of gullible rubes, but you need a combination of DarrinS-level gullibility, coupled with a violent, aggressive 'roid rage.

The more the big lie sinks into the consciousness of the modern conservative movement, the more it will tap into the underlying violence inherent in that ideology.

I think there will be more replacements for that cadre of wanna-be brownshirts. How fast that forms, is the unknown.

Thread Information