Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Back 2 Back
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who cares?..

Quoting NBA players and NBA people as an argument is stupid, they say ridiculous and inaccurate all the time..I can find at least a 100 stupid quotes from NBA people about an NBA-related subject..there was a top 50 players list that was released last year, it was made by polling NBA people, and it was probably the worst list I've ever seen..

Form your own arguments..quoting others is very telling, in regards to a person's basketball knowledge IMO..
    I guess quoting fans is the right way to go because they are obviously more knowledgeable..

You asked for it got..

as you all know, I left the bandwagon AFTER they won the le, which doesn't make sense, but I didn't like the team they had, and I started to dislike Wade, because of all the Jordan hype..

but now as they struggled early, I started getting the Heat feeling back, and when they got Eddie Jones, that sparked for me..so they're my Eas team with SA as my West team..

I've also gained my respect for Wade back, because of all the hype other players are getting..I think he's the 2nd best player in the NBA, next to Kobe, and his game is a lot more complete than guys like Arenas and Melo who are getting hyped, and he can close out games a lot better than that choker Lebron..

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^Oops!

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh Uh. Not you. Not on my watch. Not after The Extinction. You have no right. You tried to hide your past and escape your present, but 'deep wouldn't let it go. I made it my duty and mine alone to make sure you know your place.

So the second that thought creeps into your head that you have any say, any rights, I'll be there; You Are Extinct.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wow, right on cue Cobbler responding to HH

Little fan boy! How cute
    Awwww look... Hoboys little running to the rescue yet again. How cute!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is cobbler a mix of two words, and gobbler?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    TP is pretty good. Shows how unselfish Duncan is. David Robinson was also unselfish.

I addressed your points already, and if the Lakers were doing so well, why did Kobe threaten to quit?
    So TP wins the MVP and Duncan is unselfish. Shaq wins it and Kobe is a role player. Ok gotcha!

Kobe asked to be traded during the off season. Once the season started he shut up and went to work and at the time of ther trade the Lakers were one of the best 3 teams in the league.

Really? It just seems like a sore spot for Kobe knobslobbers. There's a reason an individual is considered the best player (singular) of the decade, and it's all about being the leader. I've never seen a role player or 2nd fiddle get any kind of award like that. Certainly no domestiques from Lance Armstrong's team won sportsman of the year.
    Sore spot or not. The only people who do not recognize Kobe as being a major player in the 3peat are haters and Jordan boys that can see him being passed in the not too distant future.

No, anyone who didn't just pop their head out of the uterus would realize that the "boys" all know each other well enough to understand all that already. Tim will be the greatest PF ever until someone plays 15 years and outshines him. His rings validate his effort, but then there are many players who do not have rings who are right there in the mix with the greats. No one is going to be asking anyone else in the HOF bar "how many you got?". If they did, Horry would be ahead of Michael. We both know that's not the case now don't we? Alpha males RULE!
    Many consider Malone to be the greatest of all time. Again, it's all a matter of opinion. I guarantee you when MJ got his 6th and put up those 6 fingers to the camera he was passing up Magic and showing it. Nobody was thinking in terms of 1A, 1B etc etc I also guarantee you that when Kobe puts up number 7, one MJ is going to be cringing.

LOL using the Horry role player excuse for the gazillionth time. Clearly Kobe was not a role player. So is Timmy now not allowed to claim future les now that he has become 1b to Manus 1A?

The whole "defend the championship" thing is bull . Do the Lakers lose the previous championship if they don't defend? No. It's not boxing. You aren't stripped of the crown. You are the champ for that year, and then you have to do it again.
    Not bull at all. One of the most difficult tasks to accomplish in sports. No they don't lose theirt previos le. What the heck does that have to do with anything? In defending the le you are the team with the target on your backs. Everyone wants to beat the champs and circles those dates on the calander. You have to be much more determined and focused to defend a championship. Laker players know this also from getting the leagues best efforts to beat the "storied franchise" as well.

Don't follow the media hype. Getting two in a row is cool, but one isn't in defense of the other. If anything, a team should win two in a row or more if they are that much stronger (or put together using more funds) than the other teams. The fact that SA snuck 4 wins in while the Lakers were busy hating each other is testament to the management in SA, because opportunity is hard to come by, and the rest of the league let it slide right by (except Detroit and Miami of course).
    Wow! I always felt the Spurs les were well planned and hard fought victories for your franchise. I didn't realize you only snuck em in cause our boys were arguing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    is cobbler a mix of two words, and gobbler?
    Odd that you would as that Mr Does Many s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So TP wins the MVP and Duncan is unselfish. Shaq wins it and Kobe is a role player. Ok gotcha!
    I don't think the concept is foreign to anyone here but you. Duncan is probably the most unselfish HOFer outside of Robinson in the past 20 years.

Kobe's numbers do not reflect unselfishness, just ineffectiveness compared to Shaq.
    Kobe asked to be traded during the off season. Once the season started he shut up and went to work and at the time of ther trade the Lakers were one of the best 3 teams in the league.
    I like pie.
    Sore spot or not. The only people who do not recognize Kobe as being a major player in the 3peat are haters and Jordan boys that can see him being passed in the not too distant future.
    He was a major player, without a doubt. I haven't seen that argued so you are just fighting the strawman you created. Kobe isn't the main factor. That was the argument.
    Many consider Malone to be the greatest of all time. Again, it's all a matter of opinion. I guarantee you when MJ got his 6th and put up those 6 fingers to the camera he was passing up Magic and showing it. Nobody was thinking in terms of 1A, 1B etc etc
    Moses Malone was a beast. MJ wasn't considering passing Magic. When Lance held up 7 fingers, who was he passing? No one, these guys all do that when they've one more than one (actually they to it with one, but it's for a different reason (we're number one).
    LOL using the Horry role player excuse for the gazillionth time. Clearly Kobe was not a role player. So is Timmy now not allowed to claim future les now that he has become 1b to Manus 1A?
    You cannot have your cake and eat it too. If guys are going to sit around showing their s and their rings, Horry has more than MJ. They respect each other for their game, not for the ring. The game is strong and sometimes the trades or drafting team never does much with it. To suggest a group of HOFers are going to sit and discuss who has the most rings is silly, it's like saying me and my friends would argue about who makes the most money. It might come up, but we don't dwell on it. They all know I make the most anyhow.
    Not bull at all. One of the most difficult tasks to accomplish in sports. No they don't lose theirt previos le. What the heck does that have to do with anything? In defending the le you are the team with the target on your backs. Everyone wants to beat the champs and circles those dates on the calander. You have to be much more determined and focused to defend a championship. Laker players know this also from getting the leagues best efforts to beat the "storied franchise" as well.
    The point is that you aren't defending a le. That's just media talk. A fighter defends the le and doesn't have to work his way back up to do so. NBA teams repeat, they don't defend les. If you cannot lose the le, what are you defending?
    Wow! I always felt the Spurs les were well planned and hard fought victories for your franchise. I didn't realize you only snuck em in cause our boys were arguing.
    Timing is very important and great teams take advantage (Houston while MJ was out). The Spurs had some breaks with Dallas being ousted by GS, with Phoenix being punished by Stern and by meeting the Cavaliers instead of Detroit. We could have beaten Detroit too, but it would not have been as convincing as the Cavs sweep.

Throughout sports history players have taken their share while they could. Had Shaq and Kobe not been such divas, I believe they would have won more rings. I think there are many people who would agree with me. It's not a new concept. That's why MJ was able to win 6, but we all know he could have won 8 or 9 had he continued to play instead of sitting out two years.

Regardless, Tim Duncan was the best player of the last decade. Shaq could be argued as well, but Kobe would be a close 2nd to those two. His own peers agree.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Odd that you would as that Mr Does Many s.
    Oh that's very creative. Is that what you thought when you heard "Run DMC"? Run... Do Many s... ?

Now run along.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh that's very creative. Is that what you thought when you heard "Run DMC"? Run... Do Many s... ?

Now run along.
    Never listened to more than maybe 20 seconds to tell the truth. I prefer music.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't think the concept is foreign to anyone here but you. Duncan is probably the most unselfish HOFer outside of Robinson in the past 20 years. Kobe's numbers do not reflect unselfishness, just ineffectiveness compared to Shaq.
    Ineffective? That's laughable and plain ignorant. Who here is arguing that TD is not unselfish? I completely agree. I'm a fan of TD and respect his game big time. What does unselfishness have to do with said players importance to the team and les won. You guys always toss aside Kobe's 3 les because he was 1B to Shaqs 1A. It's silly. Just as silly as saying TD only has 3 les because he rode TP to the le. If the Spurs win the le this year... it doesn't count on TD's resume with him being the clear #2 to Manu this year right? It's just absurd that you guys cannot recognize.

Eating a lot these days aren't ya?

He was a major player, without a doubt. I haven't seen that argued so you are just fighting the strawman you created. Kobe isn't the main factor. That was the argument.
    You dont have to be the MAIN factor each and every game or each and every series for a "decade" recognition.

Moses Malone was a beast. MJ wasn't considering passing Magic. When Lance held up 7 fingers, who was he passing? No one, these guys all do that when they've one more than one (actually they to it with one, but it's for a different reason (we're number one).
    We are talking basketball. Lance has nothign to do with it.

MJ made many references to tying and beating Magics 5. Magic was the big dog on the block having bested Larry and Isah. If you don't think MJ is going to be upset when Kobe holds up 7 then, well... ok

You cannot have your cake and eat it too. If guys are going to sit around showing their s and their rings, Horry has more than MJ. They respect each other for their game, not for the ring. The game is strong and sometimes the trades or drafting team never does much with it. To suggest a group of HOFers are going to sit and discuss who has the most rings is silly, it's like saying me and my friends would argue about who makes the most money. It might come up, but we don't dwell on it. They all know I make the most anyhow.
    Yeah, what a silly concept to think guys competing in a league would trash talk their victories over the others when its all said and done. I supose you havent played much. Comparing bragging rights with regards to sports vs employment salary is absurd to say the least.

The point is that you aren't defending a le. That's just media talk. A fighter defends the le and doesn't have to work his way back up to do so. NBA teams repeat, they don't defend les. If you cannot lose the le, what are you defending?
    Perhaps you should obtain a dictionary and look of the word defend then?

Timing is very important and great teams take advantage (Houston while MJ was out). The Spurs had some breaks with Dallas being ousted by GS, with Phoenix being punished by Stern and by meeting the Cavaliers instead of Detroit. We could have beaten Detroit too, but it would not have been as convincing as the Cavs sweep.
    No argument here. Luck is also a huge factor...

Throughout sports history players have taken their share while they could. Had Shaq and Kobe not been such divas, I believe they would have won more rings. I think there are many people who would agree with me. It's not a new concept. That's why MJ was able to win 6, but we all know he could have won 8 or 9 had he continued to play instead of sitting out two years.
    No argument here.

Regardless, Tim Duncan was the best player of the last decade. Shaq could be argued as well, but Kobe would be a close 2nd to those two. His own peers agree.
    And many believe its Kobe and many believe it's Shaq.

Ill take Kobe's trophy case.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never listened to more than maybe 20 seconds to tell the truth. I prefer music.
    Not the music, the name... wow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ineffective? That's laughable and plain ignorant. Who here is arguing that TD is not unselfish? I completely agree. I'm a fan of TD and respect his game big time. What does unselfishness have to do with said players importance to the team and les won. You guys always toss aside Kobe's 3 les because he was 1B to Shaqs 1A. It's silly. Just as silly as saying TD only has 3 les because he rode TP to the le. If the Spurs win the le this year... it doesn't count on TD's resume with him being the clear #2 to Manu this year right? It's just absurd that you guys cannot recognize.
    You argued the unselfishness part. Were Duncan like Kobe, TP would never have gotten an MVP because Tim wouldn't have stood for it.

Kobe was ineffective compared to Shaq.

You seem intent on ignoring the context (even the content) of what I am saying. Keep jousting those windmills.
    Eating a lot these days aren't ya?
    Actually I just had a piece of key lime pie earlier, but no I am trying to lay off.
    You dont have to be the MAIN factor each and every game or each and every series for a "decade" recognition.
    You have to at least lead the squad.
    We are talking basketball. Lance has nothign to do with it.
    It's an analogy. It's how you get simple points across to even more simple people.
    MJ made many references to tying and beating Magics 5. Magic was the big dog on the block having bested Larry and Isah. If you don't think MJ is going to be upset when Kobe holds up 7 then, well... ok
    That's not why he showed 6 to the camera though. You are moving goalposts.
    Yeah, what a silly concept to think guys competing in a league would trash talk their victories over the others when its all said and done. I supose you havent played much. Comparing bragging rights with regards to sports vs employment salary is absurd to say the least.
    I guess you haven't competed at the highest level have you, where everyone is a millionaire and the trash they talk is on the golf course. Yes, guys do brag about their salary in more covert ways often. Maybe you've never experienced it because you've never had a salary, you've had a paycheck.

They don't hold their heads higher because they have more rings. Jordan was a prick before he won a ring, and he will always be one. Duncan has 4, can you imagine him talking about it? Can you imagine any player today talking about their rings to other greats? Not while Russell is still alive.
    Perhaps you should obtain a dictionary and look of the word defend then?
    I know what defend means. You didn't answer my question: If they don't defend it, do they lose the le? If you don't lose the le, what are you defending? It's like saying "I made my first million, now let me defend that by making my second" and someone a few years later saying "yeah, but he defended his first million by making another million the following year, but you only made the same amount every other year, even though you both still have the same amount of money." It's a talking point, it's not a true le defense. It's like the term "attacking the rim". No one is attacking the rim (Ok Shaq and Chocolate Thunder did...), it's just a bit of hyperbole to sell tickets.

And many believe its Kobe and many believe it's Shaq.

Ill take Kobe's trophy case.
    I'll take his wife's trophy case.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You argued the unselfishness part. Were Duncan like Kobe, TP would never have gotten an MVP because Tim wouldn't have stood for it.

Kobe was ineffective compared to Shaq..
    Ohhh so TP doesn't get MVP without Duncan but Kobe had nothing to do with Shaqs success. Gotcha! You can't have it both ways. Ineffective my ass. Clearly grandstanding on your part.

You seem intent on ignoring the context (even the content) of what I am saying. Keep jousting those windmills..
    Say's Mr Symantics and analogies.

You have to at least lead the squad. .
    Say's who?

It's an analogy. It's how you get simple points across to even more simple people..
    Or sidestep a topic with useless and irrelevant info.

That's not why he showed 6 to the camera though. You are moving goalposts.
    I guess you haven't competed at the highest level have you, where everyone is a millionaire and the trash they talk is on the golf course. Yes, guys do brag about their salary in more covert ways often. Maybe you've never experienced it because you've never had a salary, you've had a paycheck. .
    Of course he showed 6 like I got 6 now! And I am saying his thoughts during those post game moments most definely crossed the... i one upped magic path. And I have competed at very high levels.

Which brings us to this gem earlier:

To suggest a group of HOFers are going to sit and discuss who has the most rings is silly, it's like saying me and my friends would argue about who makes the most money. It might come up, but we don't dwell on it. They all know I make the most anyhow..

So which is it? You said its silly and now you say guys do it.

And so now after you waver you then feel the need to toss out some personal jab at my employment history? Classy spurfan move there no doubt.

Since you are so interested... I've done ok for myself and will be retiring sometime after August to a life of leisure sipping beers on the boat and watching my Lakers take over the green pukes.

They don't hold their heads higher because they have more rings. Jordan was a prick before he won a ring, and he will always be one. Duncan has 4, can you imagine him talking about it? Can you imagine any player today talking about their rings to other greats? Not while Russell is still alive..
    Yes I can. Happens all the time. As I have said, Magic andf MJ went back and forth about it and ribbed each other. Many have Russell as GOAT in their opinions too for that very reason.

I know what defend means. You didn't answer my question: If they don't defend it, do they lose the le? If you don't lose the le, what are you defending? It's like saying "I made my first million, now let me defend that by making my second" and someone a few years later saying "yeah, but he defended his first million by making another million the following year, but you only made the same amount every other year, even though you both still have the same amount of money." It's a talking point, it's not a true le defense. It's like the term "attacking the rim". No one is attacking the rim (Ok Shaq and Chocolate Thunder did...), it's just a bit of hyperbole to sell tickets. .
    I did answer. I said of course they dont lose the le. How's this Mr. Analogy... I can defend the right to free speech till the cows come home with no chance of losing it. There is NOTING in the definition of defending with reference to losing what you had.

So let me clue you in... In sports you are the current champion until you lose that le. Right now the Lakers are the current champions. The spurs may be playing great ball and in great shape for a run. Boston may be a few games up in the loss column. But the Lakers are STILL the CURRENT champions. They are currently DEFENDING their status as current champions defined by the le they won last year.

But I can see why that's a difficult concept to comprehend being a Spurs fan. The symantic game does not diminsh the accomplishment... sorry. Someday hopefully you can say your team defended one too.

I'll take his wife's trophy case.
    I'm sure you would...

Dryer than Kunta's ankles Ashy Larry's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, on here, but we are talking about the TNT guys and how they voted and why. I would put Shaq and Duncan on top, either one could change the team instantly. Kobe was up there too, but he didn't start doing well again (team wise) until the Lakers acquired Gasol. That shines at least some of the light on Gasol. Duncan doesn't have anyone else who showed up to help him. He was who he was for all those years, and sure Manu and Tony were huge, but a great big man can make those around him much better.

The point is that Shaq has 3 les as alpha dog, and Kobe only 2, and even in those it's questionable. In fact, Kobe probably hurt his team in the Shaq years by being selfish "gotta feed the big dog" which is evident by the shooting percentages and shots taken.

Just saying, Kobe one on one, no one touched him in 10 years, but as far as being the player of the decade, Shaq or Tim.

You have to deduct for missing playoffs, and give credit for never missing playoffs.
    See it's really iffy and I think the Kobe "role player" argument ended in Game 4 of the 2001 series vs Sacramento which led into the series vs. the Spurs (the real NBA Finals) which many people on this forum tends to get brain lock about. Clearly Shaquille was the number one option on the Lakers during that time but when you can't go to your number one option at the end of games because he's a cancer at the line, there's a problem.

And to question if Bean was the alpha dog during his two recent runs is crazy. We've seen what Gasol brought to the table when he was the man in Makin' Easy Money - Pimpin' Hoes Is Simple. I don't even think they got a playoff win.

As far as who was the player of the decade, I'd probably go with Shaquille or Duncan as well. And I don't think missing the playoffs should have a real play on the situation especially when (1) the Western conference Champs were blown up during the summer; (2) the Lakers stockpiled stiffs and youth around Bean and (3) the Western Conference was pretty damn tough. Needed 45 wins just to make the playoffs and that wasn't happening with that roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohhh so TP doesn't get MVP without Duncan but Kobe had nothing to do with Shaqs success. Gotcha! You can't have it both ways. Ineffective my ass. Clearly grandstanding on your part.

Say's Mr Symantics and analogies.

Say's who?

Or sidestep a topic with useless and irrelevant info.

Of course he showed 6 like I got 6 now! And I am saying his thoughts during those post game moments most definely crossed the... i one upped magic path. And I have competed at very high levels.

Which brings us to this gem earlier:

So which is it? You said its silly and now you say guys do it.

And so now after you waver you then feel the need to toss out some personal jab at my employment history? Classy spurfan move there no doubt.

Since you are so interested... I've done ok for myself and will be retiring sometime after August to a life of leisure sipping beers on the boat and watching my Lakers take over the green pukes.

Yes I can. Happens all the time. As I have said, Magic andf MJ went back and forth about it and ribbed each other. Many have Russell as GOAT in their opinions too for that very reason.

I did answer. I said of course they dont lose the le. How's this Mr. Analogy... I can defend the right to free speech till the cows come home with no chance of losing it. There is NOTING in the definition of defending with reference to losing what you had.

So let me clue you in... In sports you are the current champion until you lose that le. Right now the Lakers are the current champions. The spurs may be playing great ball and in great shape for a run. Boston may be a few games up in the loss column. But the Lakers are STILL the CURRENT champions. They are currently DEFENDING their status as current champions defined by the le they won last year.

But I can see why that's a difficult concept to comprehend being a Spurs fan. The symantic game does not diminsh the accomplishment... sorry. Someday hopefully you can say your team defended one too.

I'm sure you would...
    This is getting to long. I will address a few points and disregard the rest, don't take that anyway other than me saving time.

Men do brag about salary, not to friends. That reconciles the two statements and is a good example of why you need to pay closer attention to content and drop the confirmation bias when reading responses.

When they brag, they do it in covert ways like dropping in some division or multiple of their salary that they know you will decode. None of my friends have ever bragged about salary, and in fact we have no idea what the other makes. We brag about who got their ass kicked in the last game or tournament or whatever, but we let it go because it's friendly. Sure NBA players want rings and sure they will talk about it, but only the assholes will harp on it and those guys were assholes before they got the hardware.

Kudos to you, your boat and your beers. It's not an easy place to be, as you probably well know. I've been prepping my boat for it's annual usage as well. I am not ready to retire, but getting there.

The Lakers are then defending the concept of their le, not the le itself just as you would be for defending the concept of the 1st Amendment of the Bill of Rights, not the Amendment itself. Only the SCOTUS with House and Senate can defend the Bill itself. (makes you wonder why that Bill never passed and became the "Law of Rights" eh?)

There's simply no real reason to consider a repeat to be a le defense in the NBA. You are last year's champ, since this year's champ has not been established. Were you this year's champ, the record books would reflect that you were the champ in 2011 even though someone else won the Finals that year (if they do).

It's a semantics issue, but people equivocate " le defense" in the NBA to " le defense" in boxing, where a boxer might get a fluke knock out and lose right away on his first defense. It's not the same thing in the NBA. There's never been a fluke NBA champion, fan banter be damned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine, you turdhounds can have Best of the Decade. I'm taking:::

Kobe: 5

Duncan & Daddy: 4
    So now you gave up Best of the Decade, and you gave up 5>4

You have nothing now except 12

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So now you gave up Best of the Decade, and you gave up 5>4

You have nothing now except 12
    I don't do "12." I leave that to you children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't do "12." I leave that to you children.
    But you do second 5 which is even more childish

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    That Lakers team in 2007-2008 was one of the best teams in the league well before Gasol got there. Kobe and Bynum were dominant players. The trade for Gasol occurred because of Bynum's injury when the team started to struggle. Bynum's massive improvement from the previous season was a huge factor in the Lakers improvement while Odom was a very good starting PF.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But you do second 5 which is even more childish
    No. And I'll tell why, you child, you:::I invented 2nd 5th because it was right. Somebody had to do it. Christ, if I weren't here you silly bas s would be going along as if nothing out of the ordinary took place. That's how I found ya's to be brutally frank. Nobody ever answered for anything till I showed up, took stock and went about the arduous task of setting up a protocol so we could have & enjoy what we'd won &&& suffer boundlessly what we'd lost.

Conversely,,,

"12" is nothing more than a Media concoction to have us sit around and bicker with each other over something that has absolutely no ing value. I'm this||close to going into the RR over it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe: 5

Duncan & Daddy: 4
    It's four, chump. 99-00 is not the 2000's. Even if you were to count it that way, then 09-10 wouldn't be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. And I'll tell why, you child, you:::I invented 2nd 5th because it was right. Somebody had to do it. Christ, if I weren't here you silly bas s would be going along as if nothing out of the ordinary took place. That's how I found ya's to be brutally frank. Nobody ever answered for anything till I showed up, took stock and went about the arduous task of setting up a protocol so we could have & enjoy what we'd won &&& suffer boundlessly what we'd lost.

Conversely,,,

"12" is nothing more than a Media concoction to have us sit around and bicker with each other over something that has absolutely no ing value. I'm this||close to going into the RR over it.
    12 is more substantive than 2nd 5th. One is in the product of the most respected sports news agency in the country, do ented forever, that basketball fan has knowledge of and will reference for eternity. The other is a concoction of a crotchety old racist that nobody has every heard about.

"Hey Jerome, you hear ESPN left Kobe out of the top-10 all time?"

"Yeah mang, crazy I had him at 8"

"Not crazier than Amy's ex-husband with his 2nd 5th though, right?"

"What?"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Conversely,,,

12 has much more value than 2nd 5... 2nd 5 does not exist... it's a mental construction

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I gotta agree with Splits and Brazil on this one.

That second 5th shtick never had any traction.

Thread Information